Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best Symphogear
This poll is closed.
Chris 41 39.42%
Hibiki 26 25.00%
Tsubasa 5 4.81%
Shirabe 5 4.81%
Kirika 3 2.88%
Maria 9 8.65%
Genjuro 15 14.42%
Total: 104 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.

Cake Attack posted:

enjoy having two hug pillows
:drat:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Bad Seafood posted:

He has it good compared to some of the other schmucks in our party.

Our wizard attempted suicide, lost an eye, both hands, and got beheaded (he got better). He's currently spending an eternity getting digested by a kraken.

Has your wizard just attempted biting down on his tongue.

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

finally, you can have both a 2d and 3d wife at the same time

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Endorph posted:

the only og im@s she likes is yukiho

Oh.

Well, um.

Oh.

:(

Jostiband
May 7, 2007

Sylphid
Aug 3, 2012
Anyway, for advice, continue being the Rin to her Uzuki.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

That is not what I said.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Please do not put words in my posts.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

Pre-emptive note to mod that this does not mean that he should edit my posts to have them devoid of words.

Jostiband
May 7, 2007

gif files aren't words

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

i remember an e/n thread where someone asked how a lesbian couple could 'take each other's virginity' and one of their ideas was using a pair of scissors, and the first post was 'this is the one e/n thread where severing is a bad idea'

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

Well,

Pre-emptive note to mod that this does not mean that he should edit my posts to have them devoid of words.

...you win today Zep.

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

Endorph posted:

i remember an e/n thread where someone asked how a lesbian couple could 'take each other's virginity' and one of their ideas was using a pair of scissors, and the first post was 'this is the one e/n thread where severing is a bad idea'

:yikes:

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Hug it with her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTp-D3GXREA

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

dump your gf and ,maarry the pillow

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Endorph posted:

:vince:

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Endorph posted:

what a dumb question

Jostiband
May 7, 2007

Endorph posted:

weeeeelp! :stare:

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

Has your wizard just attempted biting down on his tongue.
He picked up a cursed sword that won't let him die. Even if he gets ground into literal mincemeat the sword will just bring him back. It also got mad when he tried to cast spells and got into his head in a bad way. This was his "Solution" to ensure the evil of the sword would never affect anyone ever again. And to roll up a new character since his guy was pretty much unplayable by this point.

One of my cleric's current long-term goals is to find a god to entreat to end his suffering, even if that just means blinking him out of existence.

My cleric was also the one who cut off his hands. And another party member's hand.

Our group loses a lot of hands.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Sylphid posted:

Can't believe you missed Shimamu chat earlier, Polsy.

Thanks, yeah, looks like I missed out

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

Endorph posted:

And people say SA isn't funny anymore.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Bad Seafood posted:

He picked up a cursed sword that won't let him die. Even if he gets ground into literal mincemeat the sword will just bring him back. It also got mad when he tried to cast spells and got into his head in a bad way. This was his "Solution" to ensure the evil of the sword would never affect anyone ever again. And to roll up a new character since his guy was pretty much unplayable by this point.

One of my cleric's current long-term goals is to find a god to entreat to end his suffering, even if that just means blinking him out of existence.

My cleric was also the one who cut off his hands. And another party member's hand.

Our group loses a lot of hands.

So I guess your cleric isn't just handy, he also takes a hands-off approach to things.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Endorph posted:

ahhhhhhhhh

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

So I guess your cleric isn't just handy, he also takes a hands-off approach to things.
He's not a big fan of two-fisted tales.

Sylphid
Aug 3, 2012

Polsy posted:

Thanks, yeah, looks like I missed out

I agree entirely with Shimamu being among the most underappreciated of idols.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Bad Seafood posted:

He's not a big fan of two-fisted tales.

God I hope your team doesn't have a monk or a fist fighter or whatever.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Oh.

Well, um.

Oh.

:(

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Oh dear, I've dug myself a hole of guilt.

Jostiband
May 7, 2007

Apologize to the anime zep

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
you must become the hug pillow, endorph

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Jostiband posted:

Apologize to the anime zep

I'm sorry Yukiho.

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

wear the hug pillow

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

Endorph posted:

dear anime chat: my girlfriend got a hug pillow, what do i do

Hug it together with her

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
get a hug pillow of the idolmaster who eats a lot who was the star of anime chat thread #whatever

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

God I hope your team doesn't have a monk or a fist fighter or whatever.
We don't.

Our DM doesn't like monks, which is kinda lame IMO but whatever. He also doesn't like dragonborn, but I'm in agreement with him there.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

DoubleDonut posted:

get a hug pillow of the idolmaster who eats a lot who was the star of anime chat thread #whatever

It was 11. Or 10.

I think it was 10.

Takane Shijou.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Bad Seafood posted:

We don't.

Our DM doesn't like monks, which is kinda lame IMO but whatever. He also doesn't like dragonborn, but I'm in agreement with him there.

Are dragonborn like literally half-human / half-dragon things.

Cause that seems like the main character of a fantasy work and I can see why someone would not want it.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

half-dragons own

source: fire emblem

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

I'm sorry Yukiho.

• Locked thread