Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vitamean
May 31, 2012

Phantom Limb posted:

If it makes you feel any better every single person in Tokyo Dome was crying too.

I'm gonna handle this like an adult and cry about it in the privacy of my dorm.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

Good morning, thread! Is there a link to where I can see the final live later?

Vitamean
May 31, 2012

https://twitter.com/NA5MI_style/status/715474755906719744

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Phantom Limb posted:

Did the Live Viewing audio pick up the crowd noise? The whole crowd singing after the second encore was really incredible.

Sorta, but it didn't matter cause these events let you stand up and sing along and yell and make noise.

We had our own ministadium of like 300 people waving the lights and singing and so on.

Not much crying though plenty of sniffling at the end and the dude sitting behind me's voice cracked as he was singing BokuHika.

Phantom Limb
Jun 30, 2005

blargh

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

Sorta, but it didn't matter cause these events let you stand up and sing along and yell and make noise.

We had our own ministadium of like 300 people waving the lights and singing and so on.

Not much crying though plenty of sniffling at the end and the dude sitting behind me's voice cracked as he was singing BokuHika.

Nice! The entire dome was singing BokuHika while the instrumental was playing and the seiyuu were waving goodbye and getting lowered offstage. It was really emotional, especially with 50k people yelling 'ima ga saikou' as they exited the stage.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Yeah the Korean live viewers sang along too.

I was annoyed before the live viewing began cause they were hella loud but then I realized how vital these people are at maintaining and generating hype.

They really made it feel like a live.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Honestly I was shocked that they would end with BokuHika cause I assumed they would use it on the second day. I thought they'd end with Snow Halation. But I guess it makes sense - not everyone can see both days so they want to end things on a high note and give closure to people who can't attend both days.

Phantom Limb
Jun 30, 2005

blargh

Honestly I was shocked that they would end with BokuHika cause I assumed they would use it on the second day. I thought they'd end with Snow Halation. But I guess it makes sense - not everyone can see both days so they want to end things on a high note and give closure to people who can't attend both days.

I would have been really disappointed if they hadn't sung it tbh

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
BiBi was by far the most popular even in Korea. Printemps and Lily White got a lot of cheer, but when BiBi started things off with Cutie Panther the place erupted. Then Psychic Fire came on and they loving exploded.

BiBi's songs are really perfect for lives. Especially something like Psychic Fire which contains a lot of chants and injokes and whatnot. The part where people kept yelling BiBi as the meter kept rising on the screen behind them was one of the high points of the live.

My other high point was the 1st year movie song, with all three of them wearing variations of Rin's movie song outfit.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Phantom Limb posted:

I would have been really disappointed if they hadn't sung it tbh

Yeah, but it does make me wonder what they're gonna end the second day on. They already used Moment Ring, so I dunno what's left.

I'm guessing tomorrow will have the Soldier Game / Afterschool Navigators / Whatever the third album was songs? And solos?

My only disappointment is that Lily White didn't sing Anone Ganbare or Mystery.

Phantom Limb
Jun 30, 2005

blargh
Yeah, BiBi's segment was a highlight for sure. The whole section of movie songs was great too, plus everyone doing the Sunny Day Song dance Rippi taught us.

Maybe they'll end with Aishteru Banzai tomorrow or at least stick it in the encore. I'd love to see Soldier Game with Nanjolno too.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~

BiBi was by far the most popular even in Korea. Printemps and Lily White got a lot of cheer, but when BiBi started things off with Cutie Panther the place erupted. Then Psychic Fire came on and they loving exploded.

BiBi's songs are really perfect for lives. Especially something like Psychic Fire which contains a lot of chants and injokes and whatnot. The part where people kept yelling BiBi as the meter kept rising on the screen behind them was one of the high points of the live.

My other high point was the 1st year movie song, with all three of them wearing variations of Rin's movie song outfit.

That last bit's lovely to know. I felt like Maki and Hanayo got cheated by not having a cool getup like Rin did.

Phantom Limb
Jun 30, 2005

blargh

graybook posted:

That last bit's lovely to know. I felt like Maki and Hanayo got cheated by not having a cool getup like Rin did.

It was extremely cute, they had a taxi and a cafe table prop set up to basically reenact the movie scene too.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

graybook posted:

Phantom Limb posted:

It was extremely cute, they had a taxi and a cafe table prop set up to basically reenact the movie scene too.

Yup, they pretty much reenacted the movie for all three grades.

The 3rd years even had a couch to sit on. No elevator though.

The 2nd years didn't have the bench that Umi sat on but theirs was pretty much the simplest anyways.

Rin had long sleeves, Hanayo had no sleeves, and Maki had just the shoulders.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Also Nozomi's VA and... I think Eli's VA? fooled around with alpaca dolls during one of the songs.

It was really cute.

Eli's VA had to skip out on a bunch of songs cause I don't think she was fully recovered / not in a condition to tax herself. So people cheered whenever she was the focus of the camera during any song.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I shed tears.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~

Also Nozomi's VA and... I think Eli's VA? fooled around with alpaca dolls during one of the songs.

It was really cute.

Eli's VA had to skip out on a bunch of songs cause I don't think she was fully recovered / not in a condition to tax herself. So people cheered whenever she was the focus of the camera during any song.

Ah, I wanted to ask about Nanchan. I wish she were in a better state physically, but happy that she can participate to some degree all the same. It wouldn't be right without her.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
It confused me at first cause I thought Nanjo was Nozomi's VA and I was like, why is Eli's VA constantly missing?

Then I realized my mistake.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
It's funny how Rin's VA is one of the taller members and Nozomi's VA is one of the shorter and slimmer members given what their characters are like.

They also recreated the Angelic Angel dance and hairstyles. Umi had her ring braids.

Nozomi's VA put her fingers through them, I think.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
Well you figured it out in the end. That's good.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I'm just sort of an emotional wrecked and at the same time emotionally drained.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Contradictory but it makes sense to me.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~

It's funny how Rin's VA is one of the taller members and Nozomi's VA is one of the shorter and slimmer members given what their characters are like.

They also recreated the Angelic Angel dance and hairstyles. Umi had her ring braids.

Nozomi's VA put her fingers through them, I think.

Yeah like how Eli is tall but Nanchan is so tiny. Adorable. :3

Oh Kussun. :3
Mimorin you trooper, I wonder how much work went into styling that.

Phantom Limb
Jun 30, 2005

blargh
Shikaco being the tallest makes her even more adorable

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
I did not realize this could happen.

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

ahh, waking up in a post love live world

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

I did not realize this could happen.

Worth mentioning it's April 1st, if that's not something you normally see

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Futaba Anzu posted:

ahh, waking up in a post love live world

It's not post LL yet you dumbo.

The second day is today.

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

It's not post LL yet you dumbo.

The second day is today.

tune in next week where i will quote that post and say it again

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Futaba Anzu posted:

tune in next week where i will quote that post and say it again

You'll be late by 6 days!

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Polsy posted:

Worth mentioning it's April 1st, if that's not something you normally see

That explains it. Wasn't on the lookout for AFD stuff yet.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Ironically SS is better to my than JP SIF has ever been.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Granblue idols

Top voiced-by-Hasegawa Akiko idol Hoshii Miki Marie

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Say hi to my second SSR and 3 new SRs.

I didn't even realize I'd gotten Nitta cause the files only showed 3 SRs.

Then as I was skipping through them to get to the last SR, she appeared.

Digging the first SR, book girl.

Books are good.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Books are good.

Miho is good. Can't believe I'm missing all the good Cutes, I should take a shot at SSR Momoka later.

ChubbyThePhat
Dec 22, 2006

Who nico nico needs anyone else
Reading all the posts about the Final Live :smith:

I still burn with an intense jealousy.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~

Say hi to my second SSR and 3 new SRs.

I didn't even realize I'd gotten Nitta cause the files only showed 3 SRs.

Then as I was skipping through them to get to the last SR, she appeared.

Books are good.

Top tier Minamin.

I'm warming to Miho but I still find her mega plain even in comparison to our beloved ganbarimasu-chan.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
So I bought the 3000 yen thing for SIF.

Got 1 SR from the 10 pull plus another SR from the guaranteed SR or higher.

I also had 50 Loveca that I didn't use.

I used them.

I got 2 SRs.

At least 1 was the Book Kotori from the event a while back, so I got to idolize her, making her my second idolized SR.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Tough Shimamu decisions in the CG visual novel (it's still April 1st) ganbarou!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChubbyThePhat
Dec 22, 2006

Who nico nico needs anyone else

So I bought the 3000 yen thing for SIF.

Got 1 SR from the 10 pull plus another SR from the guaranteed SR or higher.

I also had 50 Loveca that I didn't use.

I used them.

I got 2 SRs.

At least 1 was the Book Kotori from the event a while back, so I got to idolize her, making her my second idolized SR.

Have you seen the new Umi UR?