Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?

Haha, Deku's dumb little goatee

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roland Jones
Aug 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Oh dear, I wonder what Yueii is announcing publicly like that. They have Aizawa all dressed up and everything.

Also, man, they really just let Bakugou go like that? Doesn't seem smart. Also Shigaraki's probably going to flip out soon. (Though maybe he's developed a bit of self-control? I mean, probably not, but.)

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

2; Become better at playing Tabletop, both as a player and as a GM/ST/W/E

3; Get rid of this goddamn avatar.
Deku looks like Aizawa's delinquent child with his hair made like that

Hopeford
Oct 15, 2010

Eh, why not?

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

SPOILERS FOR THE NEWEST CHAPTER.

GUESS WHO"S NOT BECOMING A VILLAIN.

Hahahahahahahahaha that's perfect. They're like "You know you can't win, so you'll behave. You're smart" trying to Bond-villain him or some poo poo, then he flashbacks to Almight winning even outnumbered and is like "NOPE. gently caress OFF."

That's a perfect chapter. Bakugou is my favorite character in the series so I'm glad about this chapter, I admit I was afraid they were gonna make him turn into a villain and/or disappear from the series for a long time.

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.
I would be entirely okay if the plot twist here was that everybody went to go save Bakugou but the kid went and busted himself out instead.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Never stop being the best, Bakugou.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007
And to think I thought Bakugou was going to be The Sasuke.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Slime posted:

And to think I thought Bakugou was going to be The Sasuke.

The guy who constantly lashes out against everyone and everything around him isn't enough of a dick to be The Sasuke.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.
My Hero Academia: No One is The Sasuke

gnome7
Oct 21, 2010

Who's this Little
Spaghetti?? ??

Mraagvpeine posted:

This is what we should name the anime thread.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.
Wait, did someone make an anime thread?

Mindblast
Jun 28, 2006

Moving at the speed of death.

Gnome7's phrasing suggests "no".

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.
Please refrain from making an anime thread until the first episode has aired or is about to air; thanks.

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream

Mraagvpeine posted:

Thread change please.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

Bad Seafood posted:

I would be entirely okay if the plot twist here was that everybody went to go save Bakugou but the kid went and busted himself out instead.

:yeah: that would be great

SwissArmyDruid
Feb 14, 2014

by sebmojo
Mangastream up.

HellishWhiskers
Mar 29, 2012

She was an awkward girl

SwissArmyDruid posted:

Mangastream up.

Link for convenience

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

bakugou's gonna have what all-might looks like when he loses etched into his mind after this arc

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009
He's probably going to get thrown under the bus too. I just see that happening for some reason.

Wild Horses
Oct 31, 2012

There's really no meaning in making beetles fight.
horikoshi really likes kacchan so probably not

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

Fabricated posted:

Thread change please.

Seconded

TriffTshngo
Mar 28, 2010

Don't get it twisted who your enemies are.
No Sasukes Allowed On Campus

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

ConanThe3rd posted:

He's probably going to get thrown under the bus too. I just see that happening for some reason.

Worst thing that could happen is that he loses his Quirk.

But I doubt that, All For One probably isn't even in the same time code as Shigaraki at the moment.

I can't figure out who has the best disguise. They're all so amazing.

Roland Jones
Aug 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I'm actually wondering if the kids are heading to the wrong place; just because they have the tracker on the Noumu doesn't mean that Noumu's hanging out at the bar with the rest of the villains. It seems odd to think that they'd have them stay there (and Shigaraki did have to call up AfO to get the three he sent on that rampage, at least), so what if they're kept elsewhere and Black Mist just brings them in when they need them? Admittedly, when we first saw the first Noumu it was at the bar with Black Mist and Shigaraki, but that could have just been because they brought it in before heading to attack USJ.

Narratively, it seems like the kids should show up and either gently caress up or witness All Might falling, if not both, like people have been speculating, but the idea's been in my head for a while so I figure I should at least throw the idea out there. It seems like a possibility to me, at least.

Vengarr posted:

But I doubt that, All For One probably isn't even in the same time code as Shigaraki at the moment.

True, but they have a guy who makes portals and all, so that's not necessarily a major issue.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Vengarr posted:

Unless of course the Noumu they put the tracker on is with AfO to try and add more quirks.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
Eh, why wouldn't they keep their noumus close by? The teleporter probably has limits on his ability and in case of a raid they would probably just send noumus out while everyone else escaped.

Roland Jones
Aug 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Serious Frolicking posted:

Eh, why wouldn't they keep their noumus close by? The teleporter probably has limits on his ability and in case of a raid they would probably just send noumus out while everyone else escaped.

Like I said, Shigaraki had to ask to receive the three Noumus he used in his rampage back during the Stain arc. This one might be different since it was made for Dabi, (which means it might be there, depending on whether it belongs to him, or was merely made to his specifications but is still the VA's) but generally at least they belong to AfO, not to Shigaraki.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Roland Jones posted:

Like I said, Shigaraki had to ask to receive the three Noumus he used in his rampage back during the Stain arc. This one might be different since it was made for Dabi, (which means it might be there, depending on whether it belongs to him, or was merely made to his specifications but is still the VA's) but generally at least they belong to AfO, not to Shigaraki.

Shigaraki had to ask for them because he didn't have any noumus. His All Might killer was captured. However, he didn't lose either of the ones he sent out this time. I really don't think that a41 micro-manages noumus that closely.

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

Vengarr posted:

Pretty clearly it's the one that has conspicuous lightning bolt horns.

Iida is a very close second though.

papasyhotcakes
Oct 18, 2008
Uh did anyone else notice that blackmist is not with the rest of the villains?

Zeruel
Mar 27, 2010

Alert: bad post spotted.

papasyhotcakes posted:

Uh did anyone else notice that blackmist is not with the rest of the villains?

Hahaha oh my god
If he really IS the spy]...

Rich Uncle Chet
Jan 20, 2005

The Law? Law is a Human Institution.

Iida's outfit makes him look like Dudley from Street Fighter which I am super okay with

Jintor
May 19, 2014

anime ep 1 is out and it's siiiiick. pacing-wise they only adapted half the first chapter (!!!) so if it continues at this rate I reckon we'll finish post USJ when all-might goes all hokuto no ken on us, assuming it's 13 eps.

we getting an anime thread? i'm sure there's spoiler-adverse people who'll want one

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

I could make a thread after breakfast.

SwissArmyDruid
Feb 14, 2014

by sebmojo

Jintor posted:

anime ep 1 is out and it's siiiiick. pacing-wise they only adapted half the first chapter (!!!) so if it continues at this rate I reckon we'll finish post USJ when all-might goes all hokuto no ken on us, assuming it's 13 eps.

we getting an anime thread? i'm sure there's spoiler-adverse people who'll want one

Crunchyroll or yarr?

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Funimation.

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

We have anime thread.

Guy A. Person
May 23, 2003

This is me when I read MHA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rohan Kishibe
Oct 29, 2011

Frankly, I don't like you
and I never have.

Waffleman_ posted:

Funimation.