Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Dias posted:

I have no idea who that guy is but that's not exactly the most original material ever.

Former Helldump/FYAD poster Boniface/Mobutu who currently works for The Guardian. I could have sworn that exact joke word for word was made somewhere on PSP but I can't find it now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edge & Christian
May 20, 2001

Earth-1145 is truly the best!
A world of singing, magic frogs,
high adventure, no shitposters
Alex Riley is like if some low level featured player on SNL complained constantly that he only got four lines last week but these rookie jabronis like Jennifer Lawrence and Adam Driver get to waltz in and HOST without paying their dues, where the gently caress were they during Maude Night in 2010???

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

There's been rumours about a performnce center originals vs indie stars feud for a while, with Riley's name in the picture for that. However regardless of this I completely believe these are his real opinions because he has an inability to filter out such things from twitter as proven by his little temper tantrum when AJ got signed after Riley had completely lifted his look in anticipation of getting back on TV.

Germ Incubator
Nov 4, 2009

*Cowboy Shit*
I didn't really know where to put this, but very sad news today :(

I never got to see a lot of his great singles run, but watching Project Ego was a really great and fun part of watching Britwres live for me. RIP TRAV.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

fart blood posted:

I don't think that equates to job security much, though.

Again, I'm not saying I know what the gently caress I'm talking about. In fact, I'm a giant idiot 99.9% of the time. But openly dissing the development league that Triple H is in charge of should get him fired and since it hasn't yet, I'm going to assume it's the start of a work.

But again, I must stress I'm really stupid and only graduated college because I was a film major.

Oh no, trust me, if this were a sane company that was consistent about anything, let alone stuff it deemed punishment-worthy, I'd absolutely agree with you here.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

Skinty McEdger posted:

There's been rumours about a performnce center originals vs indie stars feud for a while, with Riley's name in the picture for that. However regardless of this I completely believe these are his real opinions because he has an inability to filter out such things from twitter as proven by his little temper tantrum when AJ got signed after Riley had completely lifted his look in anticipation of getting back on TV.

That'd be a lousy program to have, because nobody would come out the better for it.

If the Originals win, the crowd will reject it because of how over so many of the indie guys were when they came in.

If the Indie guys win, you're basically saying the Performance Center doesn't know how to make their own stars.

It's just a bad idea.

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird!

OH YEAH!

fart blood posted:

That'd be a lousy program to have, because nobody would come out the better for it.

If the Originals win, the crowd will reject it because of how over so many of the indie guys were when they came in.

If the Indie guys win, you're basically saying the Performance Center doesn't know how to make their own stars.

It's just a bad idea.

it's wwe no one will win it'll be 50/50 all the way to create maximum apathy

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/SexyChuckieT/status/715614497961025537

:smith:

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

BrigadierSensible posted:

This looks to me like uber-geeks Zack Ryder, Cody, and the cool ref from Game Day dragged their wives/significant others along as they got their manchild on at a theme park.

That is to say it looks like a rockin' good time!

Ref is punching way above his weight.

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Gonzo McFee posted:

Ref is punching way above his weight.

That is Catherine Kelly, the newly hired social media correspondent.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Didn't realize Chuck was Jewish.

e - or British.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

he was just typing random emojis. I don't think they are all meant to represent him.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Pretty sad, Gabe probably booked some jobber like Scoot Tatum or Bugg Nevans instead.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

The Croc posted:

it's wwe no one will win it'll be 50/50 all the way to create maximum apathy

If I'm not mistaken, NXT has been good with parity booking.

magnum_valentino
Apr 18, 2013

Sigma posted:

That is Catherine Kelly, the newly hired social media correspondent.

What does a social media correspondent do?

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
It all makes sense. Shane possesses the key to Vince's lockbox of secrets. Shane had the key surgically implanted into a place where nobody would ever think to look: Alex Riley.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
Alex Riley has nobody to blame but himself. He has hosed up multiple chances, and done NOTHING. And if it's a work, it's a dumb one.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Remember when Alex Riley was supposed to get a big push at a Royal Rumble, but he hosed up and eliminated himself and the announcers didn't even notice for like 5 minutes while Miz was trying to put him over on commentary?

Good times.

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

What I enjoy most is that Alex Riley likely complains about "entitlement culture" and participation trophies and then acts entitled and complains about not getting big matches because he participated for a long time despite having no success.

Also, mother fucker wears fake boots.

sleepwalkers
Dec 7, 2008

Do people not think Riley's ranting is a work? His entire gimmick is being an entitled rear end in a top hat a la Baron Corbin Lite™. I get he's an actual rear end in a top hat, but there's no way this stuff isn't WWE endorsed.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Who cares it's fun to be mean about him

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Super No Vacancy posted:

he was just typing random emojis. I don't think they are all meant to represent him.

Probably an unpopular opinion but I enjoy your new gimmick

Skaw
Aug 5, 2004
In Alex Riley's defense, it's probably pretty hard to notice people in the PC when you never go to the practice rings and just burn your PEDs on lifting.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

magnum_valentino posted:

piss off Del Rio, mostly

Hyun.
May 8, 2008

Asuka's drink looks really good, though, right?

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

funaki owns

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
https://twitter.com/EmmaWWE/status/715666737362931712

Keg
Sep 22, 2014

Dias posted:

I have no idea who that guy is but that's not exactly the most original material ever.

He's the guy who wrote this article about having a negative postcount for gawker:

http://gawker.com/5987590/let-me-introduce-myself-farewell-to-mobutu-sese-seko

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

emmas a good girlfriend winning zack a big bear like that

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

:burger:WAKE UP:burger:

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

i mean lets face it we all ask ourselves that question any time they stop to pose or do a rest hold or somethibng

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.

Who's the guy between Nakamura and Asuka?

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

Cesaro status: still secret agent.

https://twitter.com/WWECesaro/status/715695454172749824

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

Humans disgust me. Vile creatures.

magnum_valentino posted:

If I recall correctly, say racist poo poo and get slapped by Del Rio.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I am glad to see that friendship with Funaki overwhelms any and all past differences and hostilities dudes might have had with each other, because nobody wants to upset Funaki :3:

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/SoDuTw/status/715889304925519872

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Still a creep.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
What a mark!

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

The fact that all you're doing is posting your tweets means that this isn't a Wrestlers on Twitter post, it's a rovert on Twitter post.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Qonas
Apr 21, 2010
I'm sure she appreciates the archiving of a deleted tweet.