Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Huge_Midget
Jun 6, 2002

I don't like the look of it...

Fix Lag posted:

Imperium just won the UQ timer

thousands of angry hostile nerds trapped in time dilation bubbles

co2 logs posted

What logs/where can I read them?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luxily
Aug 11, 2012

https://skyride.org/paste/87cd4baeb34ee2d71f979e6c023a92895af205b5

what is this all about?

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

Huge_Midget posted:

What logs/where can I read them?

https://goonfleet.com/index.php/topic/204589-circle-of-two-are-traitors/

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

Siets posted:

-Fweddit back as well (yay chikunz.)

They named their hotdrop group bokops, you have no loving clue how much I love these guys.

dragonstalking
Oct 6, 2013

by Shine

Fix Lag posted:

co2 logs posted

100 pages of autism. :smithicide:

No thanks, I'll wait for some german dude to tl;dr it for me.

Huge_Midget
Jun 6, 2002

I don't like the look of it...

Ohhhh poo poo here we go! :munch:

Zethe
Jun 30, 2012
Can someone tl;dr those logs

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

Zethe posted:

Can someone tl;dr those logs

summary: co2 bad

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

Where the gently caress is all the propaganda I can fill my friends Facebook wall with?

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Glory of Arioch posted:

summary: co2 bad

(10:44:47 AM) sebastien_saintfrusquin@goonfleet.com/Heritier: just saying the next war will be very close to home
(10:44:53 AM) dabigredboat@goonfleet.com/b2c0453e: woah
(10:44:55 AM) dabigredboat@goonfleet.com/b2c0453e: wtf
(10:44:59 AM) dabigredboat@goonfleet.com/b2c0453e: yeah about that
(10:45:09 AM) dabigredboat@goonfleet.com/b2c0453e: where are you on all this drama
(10:45:17 AM) sebastien_saintfrusquin@goonfleet.com/Heritier: well
(10:45:32 AM) sebastien_saintfrusquin@goonfleet.com/Heritier: I have often be the voice of reason in CO2 as you know
(10:45:42 AM) sebastien_saintfrusquin@goonfleet.com/Heritier: but on that case it's pretty clear cut for me
(10:46:28 AM) sebastien_saintfrusquin@goonfleet.com/Heritier: TNT recruited a corp that breached coalition rules (two of them at the very least), and because they are TNT Goons are all "that's cool, who cares about the rules anyway"

that's pretty damning tbh

Ice Fist
Jun 20, 2012

^^ Please send feedback to beefstache911@hotmail.com, this is not a joke that 'stache is the real deal. Serious assessments only. ^^

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

that's pretty damning tbh

The Smoking Gun

ullerrm
Dec 31, 2012

Oh, the network slogan is true -- "watch FOX and be damned for all eternity!"

Oh, and now I finally get to respond to this from the last thread:

Blawrf posted:

What? Stop creating falsehoods, you're better than that.

I don't mind disagreeing with people, and I only mind a little when it turns out I'm wrong. But I really hate being called a liar. Given our friendship, I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you simply forgot.

I'm referring to October of last year, when gigx was really unhappy that Wibla had recruited an ex-CO2 corp, ITAI. They reset TNT, then manually blued every corp in TNT except ITAI, and insisted on shooting them.

quote:

(11:01:18 AM) gigx@goonfleet.com/laptop: TNT just recruited ITAI - that corp stole from CO2, poached people from other Imperium alliances, poeached from CO2 corporations, threating minilav group, made alot diplomatic issues with other alliances in coalition, and was kicked and put on -10 permamently by CO2
CO2 will keep that corp on negative standings
Game mechanics the only way to do that is to give all TNT corps +10 and set that one corp -10

No problems with TNT, we just dont want that corp living and playing in our space

After those incidents, we pulled all supers out of Delve and put them back in Dek in case CO2 was going to reset us over the ITAI poo poo, after which CO2 suddenly got quiet. I know for a fact you remember that move -- it was the one where Atrum lost his Erebus to a BL hotdrop and you got super pissed.

Again, not trying to show you up -- I assume you had just forgotten. My memory isn't what it used to be, but these events are less than six months old.

Speaking of which, we've now made public some of the CD logs from CO2, and it might help refresh your memory for the older stuff -- you show up a lot in them. It was broadcast to opt-all, so I'm sure you'll see them soon enough.

ullerrm fucked around with this message at 20:35 on Apr 1, 2016

Luxily
Aug 11, 2012

lol nvm

randoark
May 9, 2003
Whoso pulleth this linoleum knife from this milkman is rightwise king born of England!

Drythe posted:

Try to join waffe, the instructions are in the OP

The worst that happens is you don't get in and then join something else.

Cool - thanks. Just went through the online application process, when I get home from work i'll try to apply in-game. Is there a newbie corp? While I have a character with a lot of xp for all intents and purposes i'm completely clueless - reactivated an account for 10 days last night and had no idea what I was doing. Need to run through the tutorial at the very least.

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

lmao i read that before it was gone. just lmao

randoark posted:

Cool - thanks. Just went through the online application process, when I get home from work i'll try to apply in-game. Is there a newbie corp? While I have a character with a lot of xp for all intents and purposes i'm completely clueless - reactivated an account for 10 days last night and had no idea what I was doing. Need to run through the tutorial at the very least.

Just do what you're told and it'll all be good.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Ice Fist posted:

The Smoking Gun

Yeah really, who talks to boat in pm

dragonstalking
Oct 6, 2013

by Shine
You know literally no one gives a poo poo about those logs right?

If this had happened during peacetime, sure you'd have everyone's attention, but no one cares anymore beyond how it has disadvantaged the CFC.

Fix Lag
Sep 8, 2011

There's a sale at Penny's!

dragonstalking posted:

continuing on the theme of "lol, just lol"

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

randoark posted:

yes, the newbie corp is called goonwaffe

or to put it in less of a cheeky way, you don't need to join a training corp or whatever, if you can log in and undock you're good to go, you will learn as you go

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

ugh a terrible day to be in work crew

Siets
Sep 19, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Rhymenoserous posted:

They named their hotdrop group bokops, you have no loving clue how much I love these guys.

Holy poo poo that is fantastic. :duckie:

Also did you sub back up dude?!

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

Drythe posted:

ugh a terrible day to be in work crew

There's still the timer for the station itself in that staging system to fight over.

seymore
Jan 9, 2012

Glory of Arioch posted:

OKAY SHUT THE gently caress UP ALL OF YOU I HATE YOU WORMHOLE GENOCIDE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE

anyways

:siren::huh::siren: CONSOLIDATED GAME CHANGES FOR RETURNING VETERANS

if you are confused about eve in TYOOL 2016 please click the above pro-click zone

Handy summary, thanks.

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Wait CO2 are Serbians? Ahahaaha holy poo poo their entitlement complex and historical revisionism make so much more sense now.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

dragonstalking posted:

If this had happened during peacetime, sure you'd have everyone's attention, but no one cares anymore beyond how it has disadvantaged the CFC.

Serb legbreakers sent to someones house? lol just lol

Ok Cupid profile stumbled upon RRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRGHHHHHHH

You do you PL

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

dragonstalking posted:

I would say its no disadvantage at all to cut loose pieces of poo poo like that, cant believe Sion and CD put up with em for so long.

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

straight from the hurf factory

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwGsGVZ4JXA

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

dragonstalking posted:

please climb higher and shout louder about how nobody cares

dragonstalking
Oct 6, 2013

by Shine

crew posted:

Serb legbreakers sent to someones house? lol just lol

Ok Cupid profile stumbled upon RRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRGHHHHHHH

You do you PL

GigX and CO2 are retards and eastern euro scum, this isn't news and it's disingenuous to pretend it's just about what they're like on a personal basis.

Further, what does it say about the CFC that such people were your ~valued allies~ right up until they decided to backstab you?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

dragonstalking posted:

Further, what does it say about the CFC that such people were your ~valued allies~ right up until they decided to backstab you?

We should distribute more Srbosjeks

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
So are we just going to lose VFK without a fight? Cause that would blow

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

But really, the propaganda. Apparently I have a lot of friends who are in TEST

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

dragonstalking posted:

GigX and CO2 are retards and eastern euro scum, this isn't news and it's disingenuous to pretend it's just about what they're like on a personal basis.

you dont have a really dumb agenda at all nope

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

dragonstalking posted:

You know what else literally no one gives a poo poo about?

(It's your posting)

Ice Fist
Jun 20, 2012

^^ Please send feedback to beefstache911@hotmail.com, this is not a joke that 'stache is the real deal. Serious assessments only. ^^

dragonstalking posted:

You mean to imply that goons allied with complete chucklefucks in order to achieve goals? THE NERVE

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
lol I just remembered, you're the guy that made an SA account to defeat the evil goons in their echochamber

Magres
Jul 14, 2011
Whatever happened to sour things so much between test and goons?

Long, long ago I was in Dreddit when it was first starting and I remember like day one, a Goon battleship attacked our lovely little civilian laser mining up and we swarmed it to death and goons were pretty much like daw little bees come be friends and let us crash on their couch and turn into a real corp. I quit a few months later because actually playing eve bores the poo poo out of me, but I never really heard why that friendship crashed and burned

dragonstalking
Oct 6, 2013

by Shine

Magres posted:

Whatever happened to sour things so much between test and goons?

Long, long ago I was in Dreddit when it was first starting and I remember like day one, a Goon battleship attacked our lovely little civilian laser mining up and we swarmed it to death and goons were pretty much like daw little bees come be friends and let us crash on their couch and turn into a real corp. I quit a few months later because actually playing eve bores the poo poo out of me, but I never really heard why that friendship crashed and burned

FA shot first.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

mincedgarlic posted:

At work crew.. Please tell me the megathron thing is not an April Fools joke.

If you're like me and can fly every battleship except gallente, you can do Apoc instead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hubbl3
Mar 28, 2016

dragonstalking posted:

That we are way to trusting and way to nice to not :commissar: them way in advance?

• Locked thread