Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cat Ass Trophy
Jul 24, 2007
I can do twice the work in half the time

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

An elephant decides It's Time To Put My Butt On Stuff

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLwS5xq3r68

I'm at work so i have to imagine that Stuck in the Middle with You is playing to this clip a la Reservoir Dogs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe

Cumslut1895 posted:

what kind of a loving moron wold be 'upset' over losing his job?!?!

The type that don't live in their parents' basement.

I Am Crake
Mar 31, 2010

There is so much beautiful in the world if you look around. You are only looking at the dirt under your feet, Jimmy. It's not good for you.

titties posted:

Hey hi I know it is normal to have to explain emotions to people on the internet so I would like to point out that it is possible to shake with rage or desire in addition to fear and possibly there are other emotions or "feelings" that could cause a similar physical reaction.

Are you calling those appropriate reactions to accidentally sending an animated GIF in an e-mail? Something which, as pointed out by other people, could easily be explained by sending another email to the tune of "I'm very sorry for that, that happened by accident".

Also lol, "shaking with rage or desire in addition to fear" is a hilarious picture I now have of a goon downloading his latest anime torrent.

I Am Crake has a new favorite as of 21:52 on Apr 1, 2016

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

The lesson to be taken away from this is to loudly shout "gently caress YOU" any time you see a Minion (if you weren't already).

spog
Aug 7, 2004

It's your own bloody fault.
One might suggest that a person who was unable to press the correct button to send an email and then sat on their thumbs, mutely waiting for a response, rather then picking up a phone to follow-up. is perhaps not the most focused and proactive candidate for the job.

Staryberry
Oct 16, 2009
http://i.imgur.com/3j9aYjG.gifv

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

:eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop:
Fun Shoe
Big cat be all like *honk*

Cumslut1895 posted:

what kind of a loving moron wold be 'upset' over losing his job?!?!

More "may now be less likely to get a job he may not have gotten anyway" than "losing a job he already has."

Elector_Nerdlingen
Sep 27, 2004

Lots of people are are employed in very nice jobs despite being unable to reliably press the correct buttons in the same email clients they've been using for years.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

He's just exploring with his mouth, she's fine.

I wouldn't get that close to a jaguar though, and I've handled the rest of the big cats.

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

Pick posted:

I wouldn't get that close to a jaguar though, and I've handled the rest of the big cats.

It's bobcats you gotta watch out for. Those fuckers are pure evil.

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

That one's a boobcat though.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Looks like they're both doing a Flehmen response.

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Tough titty said the kitty but the milk's still good

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

I Am Crake posted:

Are you calling those appropriate reactions to accidentally sending an animated GIF in an e-mail? Something which, as pointed out by other people, could easily be explained by sending another email to the tune of "I'm very sorry for that, that happened by accident".

Also lol, "shaking with rage or desire in addition to fear" is a hilarious picture I now have of a goon downloading his latest anime torrent.

No, I am refuting the idea that someone is a coward if they tremble for any reason other than fear for their life.

Just Offscreen posted:

Calm your titties.

My titties are literally shaking right now.

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib

So I'm sure you've seen this picture before, since it's been around forever. Well, this morning one of my coworkers brought donuts and I took one back to my desk, only to realize that it was filed with mayo once I'd taken a bite and thought "this is really tangy...and the texture is weird".

I don't think I'll be eating cream filled donuts for a while.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Pick posted:

Something something handling big pussies.

Judge Schnoopy
Nov 2, 2005

dont even TRY it, pal

HelloIAmYourHeart posted:

So I'm sure you've seen this picture before, since it's been around forever. Well, this morning one of my coworkers brought donuts and I took one back to my desk, only to realize that it was filed with mayo once I'd taken a bite and thought "this is really tangy...and the texture is weird".

My wife did this to her co workers, but upper the ante by filling two donuts out of the dozen. A few people ate normal donuts and gave the all clear, then two poor suckers couldn't eat cream donuts or Mayo for three months.

mds2
Apr 8, 2004

Australia: 131114
Canada: 18662773553
Germany: 08001810771
India: 8888817666
Japan: 810352869090
Russia: 0078202577577
UK: 08457909090
US: 1-800-273-8255
Two years ago a coworker brought jelly donuts filled with ketchup. I was lucky and got a regular non hosed with donut.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Karma Monkey posted:

Hells yea. When companies gets a resume from 10inchsexgod69@yahoo, they can't wait to interview me. :heysexy:

That's just because of the anti-disicrimination laws protecting 47 year old midgets.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

My brother used to work in an open office setting where they had the obligatory free coffee. One of his colleagues had a thing of chili powder that he'd sprinkle on his lunch every day, so my brother and another guy decided to empty the chili powder thing into one of the coffee filters. They figured some poor sucker would get the worst coffee ever & that'd be pretty fun.

An hour or so later, their boss comes into the office with a can of coffee in each hand and stars topping up everybody's cups, pretty much alternating the cans. My brother and his compadre had no way of knowing if they got the normal coffee or the WASPCOFFEE

The company does not exist any more.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

Karma Monkey posted:

Hells yea. When companies gets a resume from 10inchsexgod69@yahoo, they can't wait to interview me. :heysexy:

I would too. How would someone that size even open a door or reach the elevator buttons?

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

I MAKE BAD POSTING DECISIONS

Chichevache posted:

That's just because of the anti-disicrimination laws protecting 47 year old midgets.

Uh excuse me! It's little person, and I got the job because I'm the most qualified!!! :mad:

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!

HelloIAmYourHeart posted:

My boss brought in Cro-nuts today...

They were amazing. :smug:

edit: Something new:

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/albuquerque-police-release-video-showing-officer-shooting-undercover-cop-n549461

quote:

Jarring videos showing the moments when an Albuquerque police officer was shot several times by his own lieutenant during an undercover operation were released Thursday, following the settlement of a lawsuit that awarded the wounded officer $6.5 million.

"I didn't know it was you!" says Albuquerque Police Department Lt. Greg Brachle moments after putting at least eight bullets into APD Officer Jacob Grant in January 2015.

Video from Brachle's lapel shows him running up to a vehicle that Grant was sitting in with suspects and yelling "gun," then promptly firing his weapon.

"Oh s---, that was Jacob! F--- me!" Brachle is heard saying. "Are you OK?" Brachle asks Grant. "No," Grant answers.

An officer is heard yelling "Jacob hang in there man!" after the accident. The lawsuit later filed by Grant said the officer lost 80 percent of the blood in his body.

A suspect asks why they were being shot at. The charges against the two suspects in the undercover drug operation were eventually dropped, according to NBC affiliate KOB.

Zero One has a new favorite as of 05:37 on Apr 2, 2016

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 35 hours!

I Am Crake posted:

Any man or woman who will type out they are "actually shaking" for anything short of their life being in danger is too much of a pansy to be in the workforce anyhow so eh, I think it worked out for the best.

Adrenaline is released in many circumstances other than imminent physical survival.

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

I love guy in the blue shirt's bad poker face.

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Good. Maybe they won't be so keen to murder civilians next time. gently caress US cops.

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Staff training is expensive yo, and gun safety training is REALLY expensive.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Drone_Fragger posted:

Staff training is expensive yo, and gun safety training is REALLY expensive.

I think the NYPD only gets issued one box of ammo per year for use with training and filling their magazines on duty, and they have to pay out of their own pocket for more ammo and range time at public ranges. Ironically, NYC's extremely strict gun laws means that the cops also have to pay out the nose for that so a lot of them don't bother or have to drive far out of their way to practice.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

idea: the municipality should just have like undercover muni dudes/gals who are out & about, and then when they get shot by the insane police, the muni can kill the police, every single one.

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yc6Uqn7VMOw

And More
Jun 19, 2013

How far, Doctor?
How long have you lived?

Oddly enough, someone went to all the trouble of editing in a new narrator in that video. This is the original: https://www.facebook.com/martin.weatherby.5/videos/666071880197182/

God Hole
Mar 2, 2016

I didn't know where this belonged

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...e-admirers.html

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

chitoryu12 posted:

I think the NYPD only gets issued one box of ammo per year for use with training and filling their magazines on duty

Well that's an easy solution then. Just give them one less box.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

She'll get her own reality show soon, "Poopin' With McKayla"

L. Ron Mexico
May 14, 2005

it's the Sun, so in the trash would be the most obvious place

Dicty Bojangles
Apr 14, 2001

L. Ron Mexico posted:

it's the Sun, so in the trash would be the most obvious place

In this case flushed down the toilet might be a bit more suitable.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

man seriously, how old is the 'flush doesn't work' story? pure stdh for years

but still the most truthful thing the sun ever shat out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

somehow i tend to fold the toiletpaper in a way that captures air so one or two of them sometimes float there like piecs of poo poo. thats about the time i throw the toilet out the window