Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

HGH posted:

Do the guys usually cover April Fools?

I think they did last year.

They don't have any April Fool's plans themselves because they already did the Blazblue video.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DPM
Feb 23, 2015

TAKE ME HOME
I'LL CHECK YA BUM FOR GRUBS

Al-Saqr posted:

Pat is super loving Hyper light drifter, it should be hilarious if the rest of the gang dont bother to play it while pat alone discovers how awesome it is.

Considering all four of them did an LP of the beta I'd say they all already know how awesome it is.

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
Finally, the ultimate game is out.
http://bigthec.at/

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

DumbparameciuM posted:

Considering all four of them did an LP of the beta I'd say they all already know how awesome it is.

The reason I say that is at the end of this weeks podcast (watch a looking forward to) pat was the only guy who was legitimately excited while everyone else's had been cooled significantly.

DPM
Feb 23, 2015

TAKE ME HOME
I'LL CHECK YA BUM FOR GRUBS

Al-Saqr posted:

The reason I say that is at the end of this weeks podcast (watch a looking forward to) pat was the only guy who was legitimately excited while everyone else's had been cooled significantly.

I think they need to look at that loving GIF again then

E: That last trailer has swung me around a bit on the new KoF

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

Al-Saqr posted:

Eh, It's not that crazy, you have to wait long enough for something sometimes it's hard to care. I feel like I'm in the same boat, I would have played the poo poo out of it when they did the video and now I'm content with waiting to play it.

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

What's with the eh... bretonnian dance, sir?

havenwaters posted:

Cool. Cool. If it's the PC version my hour or so of almost sending Matt a virus from digging up the uncensor patch paid off

e: Ran into two uncensor patches and the first tripped half a dozen anti-virus things as a false positive/"wait this might actually be a virus dammit."

I remember having to go through this a while back too. Really even just finding the game on PC used to be minefield-y.

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

You need to be a badass first.

HGH posted:

Finally, the ultimate game is out.
http://bigthec.at/

This game is a masterpiece. 10/10. I cry every time.

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

DumbparameciuM posted:

I think they need to look at that loving GIF again then

E: That last trailer has swung me around a bit on the new KoF

a predictabo reaction

TexMexFoodbaby
Sep 6, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
the april fool's video should've been a saturday morning scrublords that went up at 6:00 am GMT tomorrow.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

Al-Saqr posted:

drifting to the hyperlight is kinda difficult so expect liam and pat to be all over this poo poo

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Holy poo poo the xcom playthrough is the greatest thing I've ever seen.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccUSqekNK70

Matt and TFS playing wrestling games. I clicked and there was Simpsons references right away.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

[Twilight Princess] Kinda annoyed they can't post these pictures in the video too because I'm so lost.

TriffTshngo
Mar 28, 2010

Don't get it twisted who your enemies are.

RareAcumen posted:

[Twilight Princess] Kinda annoyed they can't post these pictures in the video too because I'm so lost.

I'm sure they CAN, but it's more that they won't.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
Man, the lowest blow is Sega having PSO2 coming to NA as their april fools joke.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

TriffTshngo posted:

I'm sure they CAN, but it's more that they won't.

It's more work for the videos and I'm not about to demand that they do that. I'm just out of the loop since I can't tell what it is they're going on about since I don't know Twilight Princess that well to remember all the characters.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRhzdaKm7nU

They talk about Kingdom Come a bit and if you care about DC or even just superheroes at all, it's one of the best comics ever. Just tons of incredible character designs and really great writing. Every hero is either a cool new guy or the logical extreme of their powers and it's great.

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"

Improbable Lobster posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRhzdaKm7nU

They talk about Kingdom Come a bit and if you care about DC or even just superheroes at all, it's one of the best comics ever. Just tons of incredible character designs and really great writing. Every hero is either a cool new guy or the logical extreme of their powers and it's great.

Isn't that the comic where Superman was staring at Captain Marvel's junk?

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

What's with the eh... bretonnian dance, sir?

Neo_Crimson posted:

Isn't that the comic where Superman was staring at Captain Marvel's junk?

Less staring at and more recoiling in terror from.

Marvel at the loving detail that went into that crotch.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Why does Captain Marvel have a raging boner? Isn't he actually like 12 years old?

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Spiritus Nox posted:

Why does Captain Marvel have a raging boner? Isn't he actually like 12 years old?

He's an adult with a raging hardon by that point, TYVM

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

Spiritus Nox posted:

Think back to when you were twelve

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

the amount of dumping on woolie in Deus Ex is maybe record breaking?

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

Rodyle posted:

the amount of dumping on woolie in Deus Ex is maybe record breaking?

stay outta maddentown

Solaris Knight
Apr 26, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT POWER RANGERS MYSTIC FORCE

Blockhouse posted:

stay outta maddentown

I wanna hear more Maddentown stories. It's the realist truest lore :allears:

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
did not expect a brief discussion of ludo-narrative dissonance and the Punisher from the Punisher LP

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

The Punisher would have plenty to do here in Finland. All we do is drunkenly stab each other (especially when married).

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI
Pat is eating so much poo poo in the deuce ex lp that you'd think he has already become immortal

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

Depths posted:

Pat is eating so much poo poo in the deuce ex lp that you'd think he has already become immortal

Well he's definitely not immortal since he just got killed by his own turret. :psyduck:

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
Getting shot by your own turret that you're picking up is a top moment.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

https://vt.tumblr.com/tumblr_o51b39tnP01si2qrm.mp4#_=_

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

That sounds super familiar. What is it?

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

Dexie posted:

That sounds super familiar. What is it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Psr4rq-ICu8

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

Oh, Sambomaster! I know those guys. They were the final stage in Ouendan 2.

Wordnumber
Jan 13, 2015
The ending of that first Punisher video is strong.

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT SPHERICAL CATS
=3

This was worth the wait

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI
Strongest lp intro so far, the game is fun as hell too

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Rodyle's Rare Positive Statement on FFX: I like that the Zanarkand music continues during the battles and think it's a legit great moment! That's... off the top of my head at least, the earliest instance I can think of where a game does something like that with music.

e: oh wait I think FF9 totally did that during the infinitely better You're Not Alone segment didn't it nevermind
e: also Jenova LIFE wow okay yeah, FORGIVE ME PLAYSTATION 1, I HAVE SINNED

Rody One Half fucked around with this message at 23:51 on Apr 3, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

The Punisher only gets more ridiculous from this point onward. Get ready for some hype.