Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

Brendan Rodgers posted:

I have my Verona flair for an absolute justified reason. I am a student of the classics, philosophy, and own a taste for literary criticism. Therefore, once I discovered the inspiration behind the "Hellas" prefix I fell in love with the club. Also, i have a taste for Shakespeare and as you may know a few of his works are staged in Verona. So honestly, it all made sense. I feel a connection with this club. I even ordered a jacket from the website with my initials JN7. :)

*sighs, slowly unsheathes katana*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Brendan Rodgers posted:

I have my Verona flair for an absolute justified reason. I am a student of the classics, philosophy, and own a taste for literary criticism. Therefore, once I discovered the inspiration behind the "Hellas" prefix I fell in love with the club. Also, i have a taste for Shakespeare and as you may know a few of his works are staged in Verona. So honestly, it all made sense. I feel a connection with this club. I even ordered a jacket from the website with my initials JN7. :)

my eye started involuntarily twitching halfway through this

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

Brendan Rodgers posted:

I'd love to see this guy's face when he achieves his dream of watching a live match with the noble Hellas crowd

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcY-dlEHGOM

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

the throw bananas at players in a clever allusion to shakespeares dilemma of the moor

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Brendan Rodgers posted:

Holy poo poo

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe

Brendan Rodgers posted:

Yes but how good are you at putting humans in trash dumpsters?

E: i'll enjoy my ban

trem_two fucked around with this message at 00:14 on Mar 27, 2016

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

trem_two posted:

Yes but how good are you at putting humans in trash dumpsters?

:catstare:

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

straight up brolic posted:

the throw bananas at players in a clever allusion to shakespeares dilemma of the moor

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015
Massive hugs and kisses. I would say to stay motivated because if anyone has a real chance at defending the CL crown and a consecutive treble, it's us. I'd also tell Pique not to cause a media meltdown and save it all for the season end festivities.
Oh and I'd probably get on my knees for MSN...

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

http://statsbomb.com/2016/04/liverpool/

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

those sure are some advanced stats

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!

well im sold

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

That salmon burger looks delicious need more info

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me

African AIDS cum posted:

That salmon burger looks delicious need more info

It's called The Dortmund Sandwich, Anyone?

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

lmao this is abysmal

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Advanced autist shitlord stats

Absolutely the worst

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Spf70zV6bAE

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Liverpool need to step-up their xG/S and xGA/S games if they want to be challenging for the top four again. It’s business class from NYC to Dallas, and then Greyhound bus to El Paso.

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

Frankston posted:

Liverpool need to step-up their xG/S and xGA/S games if they want to be challenging for the top four again. It’s business class from NYC to Dallas, and then Greyhound bus to El Paso.

I think it's saying they have to play a lot more like Newcastle, Palace, and Norwich in order to be challenging for the league title.

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

straight up brolic posted:

lol

Insanely Sikh
Aug 26, 2009

Winner, SA's Sikh Of the Year, 2013

Andre Le Fuckface
Oct 4, 2008

:pwm:

lol this owns

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

You'll stumble in my footsteps
http://youtu.be/BNdbYWf9YUo

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

I made it about five seconds through this six minute and fifty five second video

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
http://soccer.clickon.co/featured/leicester-city-will-destroy-the-premier-league-forever/

quote:

Do we want the Premier League to become a league where Danny Drinkwater is a league winner? Where a player deemed not good enough for relegation-threatened Aston Villa, Marc Albrighton, owning a winner’s medal? Or where Wes Morgan joins a list of centre-backs that includes: John Terry, Sol Campbell, Rio Ferdinand et al?

Spangly A
May 14, 2009

God help you if ever you're caught on these shores

A man's ambition must indeed be small
To write his name upon a shithouse wall

I'm absolutely overjoyed that Leicester's win might scare of some off the plastic brigade for a while

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

lol this guy is so desperate for clicks that he even wrote a rebuttal to his own article:

http://soccer.clickon.co/featured/an-apology-to-leicester-city/

quote:

I’m sure if you stuck a ‘dinho’ or an ‘o’ on the end of those names, I’d have no qualms with Danny Drinkwaterinho and Marc Albrightono winning the Premier League. It’s a weird, yet real issue, that a name deemed ‘exciting’ carries more credibility than your bog standard ‘Joe Bloggs’ (this is actually a genuine problem the blandly named Harry Kane is facing, but that’s for another day).

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

vyelkin posted:

lol this guy is so desperate for clicks that he even wrote a rebuttal to his own article:

http://soccer.clickon.co/featured/an-apology-to-leicester-city/

this is so bad

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Nathan Dyer's getting a winner's medal, it's pretty embarrassing tbh

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007

This is a lovely parody site like the Onion yeah? It's so unfunny I can't tell but the alternative is incomprehensible.

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer
Poe's Law strikes again. I am in favor of this:

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZpK9WLVB98

This is not very good

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Better actors than Man Utd

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

:swoon: I can't get enough of are Dan :swoon:
Leicester City: Does winning 1-0 guarantee Premier League glory?

This is so terrible on every level, they're not even funny stats

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

HJB posted:

Leicester City: Does winning 1-0 guarantee Premier League glory?

This is so terrible on every level, they're not even funny stats

drat, who'd have thought that winning some games 1-0 doesn't guarantee that you win the league.

Monday Bandele
Apr 26, 2008
Do we have a new Jozy?

quote:

Commentators over critical of Miazga's mistakes. He doesn't get praise when he does well but when he is the one giving it away, they're quick to talk about him.

quote:

Azpillicueta gets beat, Ivanovic invisible, Def mids(any?) but the blame is on Miazga for not clearing the ball out far enough.

quote:

Miazga again does well but no praise. Biased English commentary.

quote:

Miazga was really forced to do a lot. I may not watch the EPL much but I don't see any other defenders clearing a ball out better than that.

quote:

LOL gotta love the Eurosnobbery. I predict a 3-1 victory for Swansea.

quote:

Miazga going back to the bench till next season, while others who do just as bad still get to live another day as a starter, EPL logic. Sigh.

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

Monday Bandele posted:

Do we have a new Jozy?

Oh my god yes

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/JOE_co_uk/status/719117758105948161