Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is the man??
This poll is closed.
Goku 202 7.09%
Vegeta 279 9.79%
Krillin 208 7.30%
Piccolo or his nameks 212 7.44%
Gohan or Cool Gohan 135 4.74%
Yamcha 90 3.16%
Tien 120 4.21%
Muten Roshi 89 3.12%
Tao Pai Pai 71 2.49%
Frieza 69 2.42%
Cell or an android 86 3.02%
Buu 62 2.18%
Hercule "Mark" Satan 327 11.48%
Videl 90 3.16%
Bulma 104 3.65%
Yajirobe 99 3.47%
Ginyu or other Frieza squad guy 68 2.39%
King kai or another kai 53 1.86%
Chi-Chi 83 2.91%
Goten 43 1.51%
Trunks or Cool Trunks 112 3.93%
Bardock 48 1.68%
Other villain of DB,Z, or GT(please post about it!) 41 1.44%
Uub 42 1.47%
Oolong 90 3.16%
Zamasu 26 0.91%
Total: 1326 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
the culminator
Oct 29, 2012
Future Trunks is obviously god tier.

GT Truks is low tier

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirKibbles
Feb 27, 2011

I didn't like your old red text so here's some dancing cash. :10bux:

Covok posted:

Whose top-tier by your book?

Do we really even have to say Krillin or is that just a given

Skeleton Mom
Aug 11, 2008

Piccolo

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

It's Broly. Broly is the answer.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

SirKibbles posted:

Do we really even have to say Krillin or is that just a given

the culminator
Oct 29, 2012
Nail is handsomest namekian Jeice is top alien.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Android 15 is obviously the best looking android.

Toxsyl
Sep 23, 2012

Somewhere along the line Jill lost a chromosome.

But she kept dat ass.
Vegeta is the hottest dilf in Anime.

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

After Cell was defeated, why exactly was Tien all like "I don't think we'll ever see you guys again"? I know he's supposed to be stoic or whatever, but it seems oddly antisocial even for him.

Raxivace fucked around with this message at 03:18 on Apr 2, 2016

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Raxivace posted:

After the Cell was defeated, why exactly was Tien all like "I don't think we'll ever see you guys again"? I know he's supposed to be stoic or whatever, but it seems oddly antisocial even for him.

Toriyama didn't want him to show up anymore probably

Flippinlikebirds
Feb 2, 2007
I'm an ideas man Michael. I think I proved that with Fuck Mountain.

Raxivace posted:

After the Cell was defeated, why exactly was Tien all like "I don't think we'll ever see you guys again"? I know he's supposed to be stoic or whatever, but it seems oddly antisocial even for him.

Is he really their friend? Are any of them friends? They only really hang out because the world is in danger.

AndwhatIseeisme
Mar 30, 2010

Being alive is pretty much a constant stream of embarrassment.
Fun Shoe

Raxivace posted:

Tien holds very strong opinions on Human/Cyborg relationships, and was so disgusted by what was happening that he flew off in a rage and separated himself from those pro-machinery heathens.

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Flippinlikebirds posted:

Is he really their friend? Are any of them friends? They only really hang out because the world is in danger.

People in the other camp, Goku who "killed" a person who he respected, Piccolo who killed Chiaotzu, Vegeta who had his pawn kill him and Chiaotzu, an Android and her Husband.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Raxivace posted:

After Cell was defeated, why exactly was Tien all like "I don't think we'll ever see you guys again"? I know he's supposed to be stoic or whatever, but it seems oddly antisocial even for him.

1. Because it's not like they'd face another threat again. Tien was kind of right in his thinking considering the next bad guy had literally nothing to do with anything that came before (because toryiama stopped giving a poo poo)
2. Toryiama probably didn't think he'd ever find a way to make him relevant again and plus he had that new generation thing going-on for the buu arc.

Veg
Oct 13, 2008

:smug::smug::xd:
Yeah no pretty sure its because Goku is best friends with one of the guys who killed Chaotzu

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

you mean two of.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

tien disappeared before radditz even arrived; krillin had to go find him at the beginning after goku died. that's just what he does

HitTheTargets
Mar 3, 2006

I came here to laugh at you.
For all we know, he's raising a family of eight with Launch. You can't prove he isn't!

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Stairmaster posted:

you mean two of.

One and a half. Vegeta was only tangentially responsible for Chaotzu's second death, thank you kindly.

Really, considering Chaotzu blew HIMSELF up before even taking a punch, even that's a stretch when you think about it! :v:

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!

Stairmaster posted:

you mean two of.

Right, Piccolo and Chaotzu.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I'm more surprised that Yamcha sticks around. He must loving being a beta bitch. How humiliating must it be to have your girlfriend stolen by the guy who had you murdered, and to top it off all of your friends end up liking him better.

In the grand scheme of things he is one of the most powerful people in the entire universe. He could go into space and become a world conquering god emperor, or even just do pro sports or banditry on Earth and live like a king. It's only by hanging out with the likes of Goku that he becomes a weak loser in comparison.

sharktamer
Oct 30, 2011

Shark tamer ridiculous
This is the Goku show, shut the gently caress up about Yamcha.

GoldenPrice
Oct 2, 2013

Rutibex posted:

I'm more surprised that Yamcha sticks around. He must loving being a beta bitch. How humiliating must it be to have your girlfriend stolen by the guy who had you murdered, and to top it off all of your friends end up liking him better.

In the grand scheme of things he is one of the most powerful people in the entire universe. He could go into space and become a world conquering god emperor, or even just do pro sports or banditry on Earth and live like a king. It's only by hanging out with the likes of Goku that he becomes a weak loser in comparison.

Yamcha is actually a pro baseball player in the anime.

SirKibbles
Feb 27, 2011

I didn't like your old red text so here's some dancing cash. :10bux:

Rutibex posted:

He's the one who cheated all the time so eh finding it hard to be sympathetic ,pretty sure that's anime only though. Manga Yamcha is just really unlucky

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Beta bitch lmao

Flippinlikebirds
Feb 2, 2007
Yamcha was living in the desert when he met Bulma. He dated her while she was young and attractive. He managed to mooch off of the world's richest woman for a few years while he cheated on her over and over. Also he went on to become an accomplished professional athlete.

Bulma grew up and got married to a mean, antisocial, short, mass murdering, egomaniac alien with a terrible hairline.

Yeah, Yamcha is the loser here :rolleyes:

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

It's getting super goony in here.

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Flippinlikebirds posted:

Yamcha was living in the desert when he met Bulma. He dated her while she was young and attractive. He managed to mooch off of the world's richest woman for a few years while he cheated on her over and over. Also he went on to become an accomplished professional athlete.

Bulma grew up and got married to a mean, antisocial, short, mass murdering, egomaniac alien with a terrible hairline.

Yeah, Yamcha is the loser here :rolleyes:

She married the guy who got Yamcha murdered.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Yes, he is.

Flippinlikebirds
Feb 2, 2007
Meh, he came back.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
If Broly went SSJ4, would he still be buff as gently caress or would he be his normal size?

Ignore the DB heroes video as evidence to either answer.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Imagine being a superhumanly skilled athlete, who can throw dozens of punches a second, fly and move quicker than the eye can see and you choose to go into Baseball instead of making hundreds of millions in Boxing.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Baseball players make the big bucks, nobody watches boxing anymore

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Sure they do

Everyone would tune in to watch the boxer who can't get punched and can end a fight in one punch every time too. He'd make Mayweather money.

Where as Baseball isn't even the #1 sport in the only country who cares about it.

Twiddy
May 17, 2008

To the man who loves art for its own sake, it is frequently in its least important and lowliest manifestations that the keenest pleasure is to be derived.

Josuke Higashikata posted:

Imagine being a superhumanly skilled athlete, who can throw dozens of punches a second, fly and move quicker than the eye can see and you choose to go into Baseball instead of making hundreds of millions in Boxing.
Yeah because being a baseball player is choosing the hard life.

Also I never realized that choosing to be a professional baseball player (as opposed to any other sport) is actually incredibly Japanese. Huh.

Where as Baseball isn't even the #1 sport in the only country who cares about it.
Okay so you literally just have no idea what you're talking about because Japan loves Baseball. Unless you're claiming that America doesn't care about Baseball.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Seriously though, imagine how easy sports would be if you were a Z fighter. Get yourself every single gold medal in the olympics.

Twiddy posted:

Okay so you literally just have no idea what you're talking about because Japan loves Baseball. Unless you're claiming that America doesn't care about Baseball.

It's called being facetious.
But Japan and America are the only countries who care about Baseball.

Twiddy
May 17, 2008

To the man who loves art for its own sake, it is frequently in its least important and lowliest manifestations that the keenest pleasure is to be derived.

It's called being facetious.
But Japan and America are the only countries who care about Baseball.
I was totally willing to give you America not caring about baseball, honestly.

HitTheTargets
Mar 3, 2006

I came here to laugh at you.

Everyone would tune in to watch the boxer who can't get punched and can end a fight in one punch every time too. He'd make Mayweather money.

Do you not know the premise of Rocky?

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
There is neither a Japan or America in DBZ.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twiddy
May 17, 2008

Covok posted:

There is neither a Japan or America in DBZ.
It is all set in the amazing land of China Central Asia and India because somehow I fail at understanding what the words Journey to the West mean.

• Locked thread