Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

going through the hopper now The Francine Kelly Story and The loving Forums of Fleshlight.com are promising

A Meat
Jun 28, 2013

CERTIFIED FRESH AS HELL DOC MAKER

I already apologized for that doc, it's fine, everythings fine, and you guys didn't even have to see all the .gifs.

Regarding things in the hopper that haven't been recorded yet I'm personally interested in the Nibiru stuff doc, and I'm looking forward to whatever 'Sports Suck' is feat. Bunnybread

Deformed Church
May 12, 2012

5'5", IQ 81

There's a sports episode in there? We were promised one years ago and then it never materialised, I'm kind of excited there could finally be one.

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

RIP The Experience Project

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

the f-plus murdered experienceproject, mission accomplished

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
I'm aggressively wrong about everything!
This is one of the F Plus subjects that I'm actually kinda sad to see shut down. Experience Project is dumb as poo poo, sure, but it started from a good place and was probably overall a positive (or at least neutral) influence on the world.

Sinestro
Oct 31, 2010

The perfect day needs the perfect set of wheels.
Yeah, I mean, I've provided one and a half episodes on the stupid side of Experience Project, but that's just because when I too was stupid and fifteen it was a website that I used a lot and was probably a good influence on my life, I just went back and realized 'holy gently caress, this is ninety nine percent retards and perverts, how did I not end up super hosed up?'.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

wh-wh-where will i go to have experiences now?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

anime

A Meat
Jun 28, 2013

CERTIFIED FRESH AS HELL DOC MAKER

And if you want to have experiences, you should come to Ballpit!

Nerdlord Actual
Apr 14, 2007

Awaken to your true self with Wisconsin Potatoes
Grimey Drawer

A Meat posted:

And if you want to have experiences, you should come to Ballpit!

that's B-A-L-L-P dot I-T!

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
Ballp is a fun word to say.

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~

Alaois posted:

the f-plus murdered experienceproject, mission accomplished

They also murdered SongWritingFever, RIP.

Deformed Church
May 12, 2012

5'5", IQ 81

Next up, tumblr and reddit.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
FREE

PETTING

ZOOOOOOO

2house2fly
Nov 14, 2012

You did a super job wrapping things up! And I'm not just saying that because I have to!
I've been listening back through the podcast and I can't find the ShakespeareHemingway shorts. It was around Fplus Live 2 I think, they put up a Saved By The Bell fanfic and a Garfield/Charlie Sheen crossover ("Garfield started waterboarding Charlie Sheen, with his waterboard") but I can't find links to them anywhere. Did they get taken down or am I just too dumb to look at a website? If they did get taken down I'm gonna need some bootleg copies.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

2house2fly posted:

I've been listening back through the podcast and I can't find the ShakespeareHemingway shorts. It was around Fplus Live 2 I think, they put up a Saved By The Bell fanfic and a Garfield/Charlie Sheen crossover ("Garfield started waterboarding Charlie Sheen, with his waterboard") but I can't find links to them anywhere. Did they get taken down or am I just too dumb to look at a website? If they did get taken down I'm gonna need some bootleg copies.

They're still on the site, they're just unlisted.

Go to one of the episode pages for the outtakes (like Masturbation Gone Wrong), copy the download link, then replace the number in the file name with 4 or 5 and you'll get both of them.

Vincent Van Goatse fucked around with this message at 03:27 on Apr 1, 2016

The Chairman
Jun 30, 2003

But you forget, mon ami, that there is evil everywhere under the sun
It looks like they got lost in the shuffle somewhere along the way, but I found a podcast archive that has Sheen Instinct and Screech: Death Proof.

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow
I realize we're kinda past the IDEOT, but Guy Smith of Night Of The Crabs fame was the inspiration for Garth Marenghi, wasn't he?

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!

The Vosgian Beast posted:

I realize we're kinda past the IDEOT, but Guy Smith of Night Of The Crabs fame was the inspiration for Garth Marenghi, wasn't he?

I thought Garth Merenghi was one big Stephen King riff. Wouldn't be surprised if he had more than one inspiration, though.

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow

Cleretic posted:

I thought Garth Merenghi was one big Stephen King riff. Wouldn't be surprised if he had more than one inspiration, though.

He's honestly way more like Guy Smith than he ever was like Stephen King, based on the cursory understanding of Guy Smith I now have.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

He's honestly way more like Guy Smith than he ever was like Stephen King, based on the cursory understanding of Guy Smith I now have.

Looks like Smith started in 1974, so it's a very real possibility.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

since this is apparently the IDEOT thread too, i was bummed that no one pointed out that "new game+" is a strange title for a book not about reincarnation.

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!

I can't really look this up right now, but I think while Merenghi is a composite of that type of author, Darkplace itself was inspired by a Stephen King-based show.

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~

since this is apparently the IDEOT thread too, i was bummed that no one pointed out that "new game+" is a strange title for a book not about reincarnation.

But it's a perfectly reasonable name for a book that wants to capture the same demographic as Neil Strauss' The Game!

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~
Edit: double post

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

He was only really similar to King in volume of books, one of Marenghi's books is literally about giant crabs. Which was a question no one had ever asked before.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Welp, the loving Fleshlight forums are loving gross.

Deformed Church
May 12, 2012

5'5", IQ 81

I can't believe you'd do that to me.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
:smugmrgw:

watho
Aug 2, 2013

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

Posted April 2nd. :mad:

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i am immensely disappointed.

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip

X-Ray Pecs posted:

But it's a perfectly reasonable name for a book that wants to capture the same demographic as Neil Strauss' The Game!

do you mean Nell Struss?

Deformed Church
May 12, 2012

5'5", IQ 81

Actual Episode 207

It's about crazy brainwashing products or something, I think?

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Yay, Lou Fernandez!

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Out of the houses, which is the most blue?

The answer might not be be obvious at first.

Gravy Boat 2k
PAUL
BLART
PAUL
BLART
PAUL
BLART

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.
I think I've found something document-worthy. It's like WikiHow, but inept and unnavigable on nearly every conceivable level. I know WikiHow and its ilk have been done multiple times, but is there room for this vein of content that would make a document worthwhile?

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Radio Paranoia posted:

I think I've found something document-worthy. It's like WikiHow, but inept and unnavigable on nearly every conceivable level. I know WikiHow and its ilk have been done multiple times, but is there room for this vein of content that would make a document worthwhile?

There is always room for WikiHow (and similar things)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Yeah, I think Wikihow is something the guys are always willing to go back to from time to time.