Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

neogeo0823
Jul 4, 2007

NO THAT'S NOT ME!!

Does anyone know of a way to pull smelted items out of a furnace using Botania or Vanilla blocks that aren't hoppers? Apparently you can place corporea sparks on top of a furnace, but they don't do anything as far as allowing one to pull out the resulting smelted items.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Serifina
Oct 30, 2011

So... dizzy...

neogeo0823 posted:

Does anyone know of a way to pull smelted items out of a furnace using Botania or Vanilla blocks that aren't hoppers? Apparently you can place corporea sparks on top of a furnace, but they don't do anything as far as allowing one to pull out the resulting smelted items.

No, that's pretty much hopper territory.

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
Hot tip for Infinity, or any pack with both MFR and Tinker's Construct: You'll probably need lots of ender pearls. Many mods require them in bulk. Before you reach the End, this might be a problem. Instead of relying on ender lilies or whatever else you have on hand, spend your first 4 pearls and 1 ghast tear on a reusable safari net. Carry it with you (in a pack if necessary) and the next time you see an enderman, bag him instead of fighting him. Then release him into your smeltery, which should be at least 2 deep, to prevent him from jumping out. He'll take 8 hits before dying, and produce 1,000 mB of ender, which can be poured into a mold to make 4 pearls guaranteed per enderman -- and he may drop a fifth on death.
A whole lot better than 0-1 per kill.

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
Nah, keep him in that ball and make an auto spawner and a grinder and use him to clone and murder infinite endermen. Get mob essence by making a cursed earth darkroom!

Or you could clone them directly into the smeltery, too.

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
That's a good idea too but a bit further down the tech line, requiring MFR to be set up, and a division sigil to be found. I had particularly bad luck with that and only found one from the drop you get from killing the Wither.

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
Well for the mob essence part, instead of cursed earth you could also just move a normal spawner, build the rig around an existing one, or probably do something with animal breeding or normal vanilla mob producing dark rooms / villager rigs.

Meskhenet
Apr 26, 2010

Can also set up a manual mob spawner 22 block high with water that drops them down.

As for botania, can you craft the furnace on top of an open crate and it drops out?

McFrugal
Oct 11, 2003

Meskhenet posted:

Can also set up a manual mob spawner 22 block high with water that drops them down.

As for botania, can you craft the furnace on top of an open crate and it drops out?

Water can't push endermen. They teleport on contact.

Meskhenet
Apr 26, 2010

Oh i meant for essence to drive an enderman spawner, though now that i think of it, you'd still need a grinder to get it.

ok BFSR I got to the moon. Stood around for a dew minutes, nearly died of lack of oxygen.

Whats next?

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

Meskhenet posted:

The open crate doesn't pull items from the furnace. Only hoppers do that.

Rocko Bonaparte
Mar 12, 2002

Every day is Friday!

Meskhenet posted:

Oh i meant for essence to drive an enderman spawner, though now that i think of it, you'd still need a grinder to get it.

ok BFSR I got to the moon. Stood around for a dew minutes, nearly died of lack of oxygen.

Whats next?

In the current version, not much. The natural thing would be a moon base. I myself had to review how to do that for the beta because it has been a long time.

chairface
Oct 28, 2007

No matter what you believe, I don't believe in you.

McFrugal posted:

Won't matter; the endermen in this scenario are being copied by an MFR Autospawner based on one that's in a reusable safari net. The water is just to push other mobs into a grinder to provide the essence to fuel the MFR Autospawner.

SubjectVerbObject
Jul 27, 2009
So what is the best way to help a 10 year old that wants to learn to mod Minecraft? I picked up O'Reilly's Minecraft Modding with Forge, but I'm not a coder and setting up Forge with Eclipse is just not working for me. I am looking for a way for us to do some things together, and we have already changed sounds and skins, so we are looking for something more. Of course he wants to get a fully functional WW2 mod going by the end of the day...

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://mcreator.pylo.co/

You can start with this which will get him custom machines, guns, bullets and the like. Vehicle movement is difficult but could be done. You'll want to look at the source code for mods like Archimedes ships, the boat, the mine cart, and similar things. Minecraft modding is like %60 stealing code, 10% original ideas, and -24512%% lovely java coding. As for not getting the forge environment up correctly, if you provide a picture, I could look at it, or link you to some video tutorials as well.

Hell, with that you could even do custom armor, and he'd have quite a bit of playable content by the end of the day. DO NOT LET HIM POST IT ONLINE. If he wants to share it, you be the go between. The community is god awful if you're not in the right hangouts.

SubjectVerbObject
Jul 27, 2009

Turtlicious posted:

https://mcreator.pylo.co/

You can start with this which will get him custom machines, guns, bullets and the like. Vehicle movement is difficult but could be done. You'll want to look at the source code for mods like Archimedes ships, the boat, the mine cart, and similar things. Minecraft modding is like %60 stealing code, 10% original ideas, and -24512%% lovely java coding. As for not getting the forge environment up correctly, if you provide a picture, I could look at it, or link you to some video tutorials as well.

Hell, with that you could even do custom armor, and he'd have quite a bit of playable content by the end of the day. DO NOT LET HIM POST IT ONLINE. If he wants to share it, you be the go between. The community is god awful if you're not in the right hangouts.

Thanks CT, I'll look at this for now. The big problem with the forge stuff is that it is all over the place. Some stuff is out of date, some of it not well explained and some is written by drunken hamsters.

Meskhenet
Apr 26, 2010

Rocko Bonaparte posted:

In the current version, not much. The natural thing would be a moon base. I myself had to review how to do that for the beta because it has been a long time.

Yeah took 3 more trips (made the larger tanks) to set up the base. I still need to go back and drop the final air lock piece in to make the base tight. Is there anything on the moon? Is there any reason to make the space station? What about other planets.

Though im not exactly sure i have the set up to survive a night. I have 1 superior battery thing and 5 advanced solar generators.
No tesseracts i think? so i cant send power from my reactor.

Though my son now wants rockets in the minecraft he plays ><

Does the next version/update have the turbine tutorial in it?

And does galaticcraft or whatever it is ever get automated compressors for the plates? because gently caress that ...

And what is the best way to make steel?
ATM i do pulverised coal x2 and 1 iron in the induction smelter.

Mek has the iron infused with coal, then re-infused with coal again for reinforced steel

Sage Grimm
Feb 18, 2013

Let's go explorin' little dude!
There are electrical compressors for plates instead of the starting smeltered based compressor block. Not that it makes it much better than it was as you go up the rocket tiers.

Best way to make steel depends on the modpack. This could range from the Gregtech modpacks where you're stuck with the slow bronze blast furnace for a good while to as simple as resmeltering iron ingots. The two methods you outlined basically use the same amount of ingredients (IIRC 10 units of carbon is one coal) so it's down to a matter of how easy it is to automate and how much energy it takes to convert.

Hobnob
Feb 23, 2006

Ursa Adorandum
In Mekanism you can also improve efficiency by using compressed carbon (1 coal in an enrichment chamber) which makes it 10 times uses in the metallurgic infuser, at the expense of some power. So that's 1 coal + 5 iron ingots -> 5 steel, which is pretty efficient. You can swap out the coal 1:1 for charcoal too, which is good if you have a lot of charcoal around.

For big batches you could use the TC smelter (2 pulverised coal + 1 iron -> 1 steel) but smelting pulverized coal takes an absolute age. You can pipe liquefacted coal directly into the smelter from a magma crucible, though you don't really gain anything over making steel directly in an induction smelter.

Meskhenet
Apr 26, 2010

Hobnob posted:

In Mekanism you can also improve efficiency by using compressed carbon (1 coal in an enrichment chamber) which makes it 10 times uses in the metallurgic infuser, at the expense of some power. So that's 1 coal + 5 iron ingots -> 5 steel, which is pretty efficient. You can swap out the coal 1:1 for charcoal too, which is good if you have a lot of charcoal around.

For big batches you could use the TC smelter (2 pulverised coal + 1 iron -> 1 steel) but smelting pulverized coal takes an absolute age. You can pipe liquefacted coal directly into the smelter from a magma crucible, though you don't really gain anything over making steel directly in an induction smelter.

Yeah the mek one is semi automated. Can have 2 infusers that drop it down, though im not sure it works for the compressed plates, I might have to try it. Though ive pretty much finished the pack as it stands now.

Oh set up a cursed earth farm. I opened the door for some reason and 2 baby zombies came out. I killed 1 of them and the other became invisible. I think its still down in my reactor pit, its killed me about 7 times. LOL ( i dont go down there any more, which will be a problem when my reactor needs some more fuel.)

Rocko Bonaparte
Mar 12, 2002

Every day is Friday!

Meskhenet posted:

Yeah took 3 more trips (made the larger tanks) to set up the base. I still need to go back and drop the final air lock piece in to make the base tight. Is there anything on the moon? Is there any reason to make the space station? What about other planets.

Though im not exactly sure i have the set up to survive a night. I have 1 superior battery thing and 5 advanced solar generators.
No tesseracts i think? so i cant send power from my reactor.
I'm not entirely sure how I want to handle this kind of thing, actually. The quest progression sets you up to go to the moon as soon as it is physically possible. However, it's a lot easier to handle moon stuff once you have a tesseract and some kind of teleporter.

Actually, now I think I got it. I can just have two quests on an optional path. One explains that the second will become active when they fulfill some pre-requisites I layout that will make the moon stuff much more tolerable. They can proceed to the rocket just fine, but having that quest light up is a good indicator that they will have a good time.

quote:

Though my son now wants rockets in the minecraft he plays ><
Still need your Dad Bar skin.

quote:

Does the next version/update have the turbine tutorial in it?
That's the plan. If you want to help, you can try to install the BFSR beta yourself and play it out. I'm banging out these tutorials without much feedback on the quests themselves now. TheresaJayne in particular has been a real trooper.

quote:

And does galaticcraft or whatever it is ever get automated compressors for the plates? because gently caress that ...
I'm not sure where I want to toss it in yet. Generally, the actual space race chapter needs a smack upside the head.

quote:

And what is the best way to make steel?
ATM i do pulverised coal x2 and 1 iron in the induction smelter.

Mek has the iron infused with coal, then re-infused with coal again for reinforced steel
The induction smelter is the prescribed way. If you're planning a generic "cram everything together" modpack, there's a chance you can just run iron ingots through a furnace and call it a day, thanks to an Artifice recipe. I'm normally all about the easy stuff but come on, that's just a little too stupid. That and most quest packs nerf it behind something, so I thought it was smarter to put a typical gate on it that wasn't too overwhelming. In early packs, it was using the high furnace, or whatever it is in Tinkers' Steelworks. That mod is just buggy as all hell, so it got stripped.

McFrugal
Oct 11, 2003

Meskhenet posted:

Oh set up a cursed earth farm. I opened the door for some reason and 2 baby zombies came out. I killed 1 of them and the other became invisible. I think its still down in my reactor pit, its killed me about 7 times. LOL ( i dont go down there any more, which will be a problem when my reactor needs some more fuel.)

You have to be careful about doors in grinder-managed cursed earth farms or other similar contraptions. If the door is flat against the outside, and the grinders are set up to only cover the inside, then there's a small safe spot at the door monsters can stand in to avoid the grinder. If you make sure the door is flat against the inside, this isn't a problem.

Rocko Bonaparte
Mar 12, 2002

Every day is Friday!

Meskhenet posted:

A bucket of lava will help to set it on fire for you so you can see what it's up to.

CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

Is the BFSR beta playable solo or does it need to be played on the server for it?

TheresaJayne
Jul 1, 2011

Rocko Bonaparte posted:

Let's talk about BFSR because I don't want to go to the gym.

Oh who the hell knows. It'll at least be a month. You can suffer with me in the PGS thread. However, the server's been down since I haven't really been doing too much collaboration, block lag makes it hard for me to try stuff out, and I can't edit the quest book while I'm on the server. I have at least two completely new chapters to write up, and one of them requires some goofy HQM stuff to see if I can do what I want to do with it.
Indeed it is. Fixed.

I have most of the RF stuff in the electrical power chapter, but I'm dealing with the others in the hoarding and logistics chapter. I have to also deal with Ender IO.

Yeap. I never used one myself, but I was convinced in the beta thread to try it. It's generally superior in every way to the energy cells.

Do not fill the reactor with water. It actually makes it worse. I discovered that awhile ago. When I was first playing with Big Reactors, I was lead to believe it was better than air. Nope! I have already fixed that in the quest book, made an announcement in the Technic thread, and added a blurb about that in the quest book just to be triple sure. When they complete the reactor now, they receive a picture book that shows how to do everything, and that includes pouring in the liquid ender.

Already did it. That is coming off the passive reactor quest. I named it "You Might Be A RedNet If..." I was proud of the gag, but I suspect it only works with Americans.

Oh did I hear somebody mention AE2? Let me see here . . .

It's a work-in-progress. Generally, the more you go to the bottom-right, the less certain I am of stuff, but I am 90% done with it.

I will have to try it myself. Do you mean if you shift-click the question mark, it crashes? I'd like to know the steps in painful detail. There's probably a new AE2 release to throw over everything. I was previously complaining about crashes trying to throw some AE2 stuff in the same quest together that made no sense.

of course if you add extra cells and thaumic energistics you can then store liquids and Vis as well as having 4096K drives

TheresaJayne
Jul 1, 2011

McFrugal posted:

If its in the pack i use the Railcraft conveyors they always work and the Endermen never TP away - 93K enderpearls is the result in TPPI2

Black Pants
Jan 16, 2008

Such comfortable, magical pants!
Lipstick Apathy
:toot:

Turns out getting mana->RF isn't as difficult as I thought it would be. Pretty satisfying though. This messy setup might not be any kind of efficient or elegant, but it works.

Blightfall sure is an interesting learning experience.

SugarAddict
Oct 11, 2012

Black Pants posted:

Turns out getting mana->RF isn't as difficult as I thought it would be. Pretty satisfying though. This messy setup might not be any kind of efficient or elegant, but it works.

what you can also do is get autosmelt on an indestructable lumberjack axe and use an AA to use it on a tree.

Meskhenet
Apr 26, 2010

Black Pants posted:

I love the golems for this. I should load up my game and show you what a messy set up really looks like.

Rocko
As for my Dad Bar skin, i cant remember what i have, i thought you could look it up?

I might just see the beta. Is there much difference speedwise? would you want me to run a creative game and NEI what i need in for feedback?
And yeah, a bucket of lava sounds like a good plan. Never would have thought of that.

And what mob pack are you using? Im semi scared of normal mobs that end up with boss health bars that i dont see till its too late. makes it a bit more fun.

Was in the nether with an xbow killing blaze's and hit one that gave me blindness, not fun in the middle of a spawner room i set up with mobility as my only saving ability.
Then i struck some sort of skeleton that set me on fire with each hit i did to it.
Then there was some sort of creeper that was tossing lightning bolts everytime i hit it?.

I used to love the smelter, but after doing some tech mods holy cow the smelter is slow and annoying.

Edit to add pics

Oh i loaded up my game
Always special :)

This is my mana to rf production

Here are my golems being idiots. (notice i rely on hopperhocks, the gathering golem is there for show really.

A sort of overview of the back of my base. You can see a smaller farm int he top left, it is a lot cleaner, even the piping underground is hell of a lot better

Meskhenet fucked around with this message at 09:24 on Apr 4, 2016

SugarAddict
Oct 11, 2012

Meskhenet posted:

I love the golems for this. I should load up my game and show you what a messy set up really looks like.

Rocko
As for my Dad Bar skin, i cant remember what i have, i thought you could look it up?

I might just see the beta. Is there much difference speedwise? would you want me to run a creative game and NEI what i need in for feedback?
And yeah, a bucket of lava sounds like a good plan. Never would have thought of that.

And what mob pack are you using? Im semi scared of normal mobs that end up with boss health bars that i dont see till its too late. makes it a bit more fun.

Was in the nether with an xbow killing blaze's and hit one that gave me blindness, not fun in the middle of a spawner room i set up with mobility as my only saving ability.
Then i struck some sort of skeleton that set me on fire with each hit i did to it.
Then there was some sort of creeper that was tossing lightning bolts everytime i hit it?.

I used to love the smelter, but after doing some tech mods holy cow the smelter is slow and annoying.

Sounds like you have Infernal Mobs on your modpack.

Sanctum
Feb 14, 2005

Property was their religion
A church for one
Why can't I find a SP mod that increases the beacon duration or range?

Clairetic
Nov 3, 2008

I don't even know my own credit card information.
It's been over a year and people are still talking about blightfall.

Will anything ever be even close to as good, or has modded Minecraft finally peaked?

Black Pants
Jan 16, 2008

Such comfortable, magical pants!
Lipstick Apathy

Clairetic posted:

Will anything ever be even close to as good, or has modded Minecraft finally peaked?

I followed during the big craze everyone went through last year but that was before I'd ever really touched Thaumcraft (or Botania) so I wasn't game to pick it up. I'm glad I decided to now. Though, at the same time, glad I played it -after- all the changes it went through back then.

The people who made it put a hell of a lot of love into it though. A hand-crafted map, HQM wizardry, hell even custom mods - it's almost 'total conversion' territory. I was iffy about single-player experiences before but now I want more HQM story stuff.

..HQM story stuff that isn't Regrowth, anyway.

Also: wait, I don't need to put mana spreaders -on top of- mana pools for them to spread mana? :aaa: That would make things so much easier. Also look at you and your buildings. A double-walled pen was the closest I got to building any sort of structures. Though I'm currently making a small spaceship Archimedes Ship for a laugh.

Looking at Minecraft screenshots always makes me feel like I manage to do everything in the worst, most laborious and inefficient ways possible.

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

Clairetic posted:

blightfall was easily the best hqm/challenge pack i've ever played

SugarAddict
Oct 11, 2012

Clairetic posted:

Yogbox :shepicide:

Meskhenet
Apr 26, 2010

Blightfall was my first experiance with modded minecraft (as minecraft was really boring) and yeah, nothing has even come close to being as good. Im chasing the dragon though!!

You dont want to see what's inside the building. The first layer was my 'everything goes here' the second layer was my ' holy gently caress, nothing works, i cant move. let me at least put some AE/thaumcraft burners somewhere else'

The power setup was interesting. I remember posting how even at max power from my reactor i was not able to use machines. I had a cell that was taking energy, then feeding it through a loop back to itself and never actually doing anything.

Im also sort of making a super node, my 7 in primals doesnt recharge fast enough :)

Then under all that i have a cursed earth farm feeding a ghast spawner and a wither skeleton spawner.

If anything though, Regrowth taught me how to use Jabba barrels better. If i was to play my blightfall game again 99% of my time would be reorgansing poo poo. OR heading over to Beta and starting a new base without all the mistakes (and a whole load of new ones). I can see my rancher for wool is in the wrong place. I was manually doing milk from cows WTF am i crazy, but i think that was more a slaughter pen for leather for tut.

I mean i have 3 separate botania setups that could be fixed with proper use of sparks and other mana movement tools.

The big dirt block is a 9x9x9 for mushroom growing. why i needed that when down south is everything you need...

Oh here's a tip for thaumcraft 4.

Research tables are independant. So if you have 3 of them and they are all regening order for instance, you can get 3 free order points for research by going to each one individually and clicking to get the free one. Horrible yes, but i never got around to having a golem autocraft crafting tables to throw into a deconstruction table.

Its also nice to have whisperweeds at research tables ^^

Rocko Bonaparte
Mar 12, 2002

Every day is Friday!

CuddlyZombie posted:

Is the BFSR beta playable solo or does it need to be played on the server for it?

The beta should play fine solo. I try to do a single-player test before kicking it out the door. That being said, sometimes I suck at it for the betas, but I have gotten better.

SugarAddict posted:

Sounds like you have Infernal Mobs on your modpack.

Yeap, it's infernal mobs. A lot of the particularly annoying effects are nerfed, and the mobs drop great loot when they die. At this point, that mod kind of goes against the major theme of the pack. I put it in originally when it was for my workmates in our teambuilding exercise so we could get some chuckles. I mostly use it as a way to give the player some interesting fights and even more interesting loot.

TheresaJayne posted:

of course if you add extra cells and thaumic energistics you can then store liquids and Vis as well as having 4096K drives

Extra Cells is in there, but Thaumic Energistics won't ever be. I should post here that I'm skipping Thaumcraft completely now. My plan was to get into the magic stuff. However, the TC5 talk has shown me everything I know about all that is getting thrown out, so the progression I was planning to use (bum rush to CV with diversions for shock focus and other comedy) has become moot. I'm kind of dismayed. However, I have plenty else to do; I basically have 2.5 chapters of advanced quests to do, and some of it involves very tricky stuff. At the moment, I am trying to verify I can clone a completed dimension tab, have the player go there, and show up in a dimension I created that has an emergency hut. They can get stuff out of a chest to take them back home there if they didn't set themselves up correctly.

Speaking of which, does anybody know how to set up a corpse with CustomNPCs? I kind of want to slap one on the ground in the RFtools dimension with a sign next to him reading, "See this guy? He forgot to bring a way back home with him!"

Meskhenet posted:

Blightfall was my first experiance with modded minecraft (as minecraft was really boring) and yeah, nothing has even come close to being as good. Im chasing the dragon though!!
BFSR will look like a step backwards since it's an unthemed pack that isn't really a challenge. Well, that was my thought. Then a bunch of goons apparently started playing it because it's just soothing to have all the stuff you need right around the corner. That was an "unexpected customer base."

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

blightfall was cool because it has a pretty good balance of actual adventure mixed with fiddling with mod stuff, all wrapped up in a really interesting handmade map with a bunch of poo poo spread out everywhere. it also had a sense of danger without being actually 'gently caress you' levels of difficult, so you could actually feel on edge when you were out and about but you didn't have to worry about something like teleporting creepers that can walk through walls or whatever the hell people are making these days. a lot of the more difficult areas were also sectioned off into their own, distinct places so you weren't super likely to just accidentally walk into them.

Ixjuvin
Aug 8, 2009

if smug was a motorcycle, it just jumped over a fucking canyon
Nap Ghost
I've had my head out of the minecraft zone for months, are there any new skyblocks or interesting HQM things that are worth a drat? I heard something about mods already being in the new version (1.9?)

lolmer
Jan 21, 2014

Meskhenet posted:

My most recent pack died, apparently some ender IO didnt get along with some AE2 and im too lazy to figure it out.

So im doing an new BFSR.

So far ive died by falling into lava at least twice. Is there something about this pack that make pools of lava so hard to see?
I admit the first one was my fault, A single block of lava was hidden in some gravel and i wasnt paying attention, but a few others, i swear im getting scared to explore on foot now.

And another question, i often see images of minecraft with super awesome looking graphics, how do i get that?
(ive downloaded a few but cant seem to get them to work. Is there something special i need to do with them? somewhere int he mod pack files?)

I just follow the directions in the Sonic Ether's Unbelievable Shaders (which uses Shaders Mod (updated by karyonix) thread) (for Minecraft 1.8.9 the Shaders Mod is included in OptiFine), get a resource pack that supports shaders, such as Chroma Hills and then toss a more fully fleshed Texture Pack on top, such as Soartex to make the non-vanilla items prettier, but doesn't support shaders (e.g. so no waving trees from Forestry ;)).

I ended up using Sildur's shaders as Sonic's would never load for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darkpriest667
Feb 2, 2015

I'm sorry I impugned
your cocksmanship.
Hello, I'm currently using SpigotMC on my T3500 to host a server, I was wondering if anyone knew of any plugins that would autorestart my server every 2 hours. I looked on Spigot but the Autorestart there is just a script to warn people of a restart, not the actual bat needed