Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to fool them all
One Ring to find them
One Ring to milk them all
and pockets fully line them
Grimey Drawer

Amazing as always.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

"the truth will out"? Are you trying to forcefully drag someone out of a closet or something!?

Melanion
Jun 7, 2011

heard the walls are paper thin from where you are to where I am

DoctorStrangelove posted:

This video is private.

It was up briefly, but

Tippis posted:

The background numbers are not flickering and constantly changing, matrix phone-search style. Tsk tsk tsk.

Pgabz cannot tolerate imperfection

Feindfeuer
Jun 20, 2013

shoot men, receive credits

Lime Tonics posted:

Hold on to your butts guys,

https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/325352/careers-tomb-raiding

TOMB RAIDIN SOON IN SPACE, it's gonna save PC gaming.

I expected a high fidelity Freelancer when I backed ages ago and have by now accepted that'll not arrive unless someone else restarts the project. But there are people that actually base their gameplay expectations on side-notes made during a stream/show, with no explicit mention of the actual feature they're hoping to be included :psyduck: I'm not used to that level of insanity.

XK
Jul 9, 2001

Star Citizen is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it's fidelity when you look out your window or when you watch youtube

gently caress, Pgabz. It was there for a moment, then I refreshed the page and it was gone.

orphean
Apr 27, 2007

beep boop bitches
my monads are fully functional
Been reading a lot of pages lately, one in particular stood out, with four little words. Codebreakers is there a next step? If not you all are just trolling the hell out of everybody.

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to find them
Grimey Drawer

peter gabriel posted:

I have made it private I am reading more now and I dunno wtf to think, it is best kept really quiet for now

Derek said he's releasing the fourth clue tomorrow, everyone will be able to figure it out then, might as well release the video.

grimcreaper
Jan 7, 2012

you made it private D:

Ive come to the conclusion that this is some sort of hoax to scare CIG becuase im too stupid to crack a code. Unless this has something to do with those Syrian military guys offering 'services' to CiG, im gonna believe its fake.

Commando's can't be reasoned with. They don't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And they absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are PAAARRPed. Be safe Pgabz.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

"This video is private" goddamn

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

stinch posted:

Moved to the concern subforum. They really are just going to start dumping any critical threads there.

start? they have been doing that forever. The only difference is that now they won't automatically close it for survey reasons.

Nellistos
Mar 2, 2013

Wrecked Angle posted:

Haha, no you didn't.

:suspense:

StarBegotten
Mar 23, 2016

orphean posted:

Been reading a lot of pages lately, one in particular stood out, with four little words. Codebreakers is there a next step? If not you all are just trolling the hell out of everybody.

Really, the third clue should give you everything you need to solve it :)

Galarox
Sep 23, 2015

Fun Shoe

MeLKoR posted:

There were many jpegs to be had and they were all by Ryan Archer.

Ryans self portrait:

Sillybones
Aug 10, 2013

go away,
spooky skeleton,
go away
I saw the video.

:yikes:

iron buns
Jan 12, 2016

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
OK it is back

Sillybones
Aug 10, 2013

go away,
spooky skeleton,
go away
That is not the same video.

orcinus
Feb 25, 2016

Fun Shoe

Who's the despot?

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

StarBegotten posted:

Really, the third clue should give you everything you need to solve it :)

If it's what I think it is, I think I might have accidentally revealed the encryption method :v:

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice

https://twitter.com/dsmart/status/716717864951087108

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Sillybones posted:

Too much at stake for that one

Daztek
Jun 2, 2006

peter gabriel posted:

Too much at stake for that one

hello, what is the song, friend commando

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
I am terrible at cloak and dagger stuff :lol:

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to find them
Grimey Drawer
Mossack Fonseca.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Daztek posted:

hello, what is the song, friend commando

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwUnicCzzWg

Enjoy!

XK
Jul 9, 2001

Star Citizen is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it's fidelity when you look out your window or when you watch youtube

Derek Smart is an OCD psycho. We would fight over the dishwasher so hard.

orcinus
Feb 25, 2016

Fun Shoe
I was cleaning the cupboard i keep model painting / airbrush poo poo in just now (i've picked out all the GW pots because they keep raining on my head whenever i open it - gonna donate them to a Warhammeroid friend of mine) when i fished this out of the very back:

Read the label as "Stimperia" and had an uncontrollable hysteric laughing fit.
Luckily there was no one home to witness it.

This thread has marked me for life.

Iymarra
Oct 4, 2010

Survived AGDQ 2018 Awful Games block!
Grimey Drawer
Someone who has cracked it please send me the secret. I need to know this. I need to know how badly hosed they are, how poo poo things are.

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Sillybones posted:

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

hhhat posted:

Could someone be a peach and summarize the last 10000 posts or so?

I mean I think the answer is still no game, but there seems to be shenanigans afoot

So what's up?

Anyone know if they're making a new x wing game yet since I still want my reason to buy vr and this seems like not it

Star Citizen is an elaborate ARG, and the current happenings are so meta they resist summation

Don't give CIG money

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice

D1E posted:

I know, right?

And then he later stated he had "plausible deniability".

Derek is just as hosed as CIG.

You do know what hearsay is, right?

Plus...

Mr A says Mr B gave it to him

Mr B says he didn't give it to Mr A

...who is telling the truth, and why should Mr A be believed over Mr B?

Nellistos
Mar 2, 2013
Panama Papers: Mossack Fonseca leak reveals elite's tax havens
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-35918844

XK
Jul 9, 2001

Don't put the dishes on top facing up, what is wrong with you? The sprayer is below.

Where's the loving lens wipes!?

Sillybones
Aug 10, 2013

go away,
spooky skeleton,
go away
That defense doesn't hold when Mr. A and Mr. B are both split-personalities of Mr. S.

V pretty hyped. You better not be pulling no pranks.

Sillybones fucked around with this message at 21:13 on Apr 3, 2016

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice

...and so it begins. Tomorrow you can add all the four clues. Spergs are going to lose their poo poo tomorrow. Guaranteed.

ianmacdo
Oct 30, 2012

hhhat posted:

Could someone be a peach and summarize the last 10000 posts or so?

I mean I think the answer is still no game, but there seems to be shenanigans afoot

So what's up?

The script for SQ42 was leaked. Its crap

Confirmation of the 20k coffee machine (actually only 15k machine but they had to pay for staff training to use it too)

One or two confirmed leavers too I think.

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

D_Smart posted:

...and so it begins. Tomorrow you can add all the four clues. Spergs are going to lose their poo poo tomorrow. Guaranteed.

I think spergs will lose their poo poo more if nothing happens.

Nellistos
Mar 2, 2013
Relevant?

quote:

On the 3 April 2016, it was announced that 11 million confidential documents have been leaked. These Panama Papers reveal how associates of Vladimir Putin, Petro Poroshenko, Bashar al-Assad, Hosni Mubarak and others hide billions of dollars offshore.[19] The documents, containing 2.6 terabytes of data, cover nearly 40 years of records and are currently being investigated and analysed by the International Consortium of Investigative Journalists.

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice

Oh wait! NOW they want ACCOUNTABILITY?

Please GTFO. That ship already sailed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Lone Girl Flier
Sep 29, 2009

This post is dedicated to all those who fell by the forums, for nothing is wasted, and every apparent failure is but a challenge to others.

The fifth clue.

• Locked thread