Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
I really want to take credit for Sad Jordan but alas...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

I don't even want to know who it was. The mystery makes it funnier.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
it was me mudkiper

it was me all along

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
I gave you a dollar Febreeze, don't spend it all in one place

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

sam bradford lmao posted:

it was me mudkiper

it was me all along

Son of a bitch!

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

it was me mudkiper

it was me all along

Sam Bradford did it lmao (laughed my acl off)

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT

Chichevache posted:

Sam Bradford did it lmao (laughed my acl off)

Cash Monet
Apr 5, 2009

Mel Mudkiper posted:

When I find the fucker who keeps adding Sad Jordan

Embrace it

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
We are all Sad Jordan.

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont
LEGO LOGOS

http://www.thedrawplay.com/comic/nfl-logos-as-legos/

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

lol, wtf... break daves tablet and he starts creating with the closed bullshit thing he can find on the internet... apparently this time it was the chrome lego plugin.

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

I didn't know Safeway was sponsoring an NFC West team.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Febreeze what kind of tablet are you going to buy? Wacom's look cheap as poo poo on Amazon now, so that can't be it? I also know nothing about tablets so there is that

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

No Butt Stuff posted:

Febreeze what kind of tablet are you going to buy? Wacom's look cheap as poo poo on Amazon now, so that can't be it? I also know nothing about tablets so there is that

Probably the modern equivalent of what I already had, since it's what I'm used to and I don't have the funds for a true upgrade to a Cintiq or whatever

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Hey Febreeze, did you know about this? Gotta be a step up from MS Paint: http://www.openculture.com/2016/03/google-makes-its-149-photo-editing-software-now-completely-free-to-download.html

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

For Febreeze

Epi Lepi
Oct 29, 2009

You can hear the voice
Telling you to Love
It's the voice of MK Ultra
And you're doing what it wants

I appreciate that the Browns one is just a Lego poop.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

that lego cardinal looks extremely fed up

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Epi Lepi posted:

Came to post this.

I am sad that the Titans one is not blank or a question mark.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Cavauro posted:

that lego cardinal looks extremely fed up

concur

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
*pushes up glasses, takes hit from inhaler*

uhm, the plural of Lego is Lego

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

Epi Lepi posted:

I could also see it being the Factory

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I took pictures of myself in the woods for internet jokes

http://www.thedrawplay.com/comic/does-a-bear-care-in-the-woods/

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

the panthers logo looks like a particularly distressed anime

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Febreeze posted:

I took pictures of myself in the woods for internet jokes

http://www.thedrawplay.com/comic/does-a-bear-care-in-the-woods/

I was thinking the same about Da Burrs recently too. It's weird how anonymous the team is, considering they're in such a massive market.

They seem like the redheaded stepchild of Chicago sports. Even ahead of the god-drat Cubs.

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

The Bears couldn't stop the Joe Lombardi offense and have lost six straight to the Lions. I wish their incompetence was getting more attention.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Hijo Del Helmsley posted:

They seem like the redheaded stepchild of Chicago sports. Even ahead of the god-drat Cubs.
That would be the White Sox, mate

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

http://imgur.com/a/RsJh9

When I figure out what to say these are going up on F.A.R.T.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Darth Brooks posted:

http://imgur.com/a/RsJh9

When I figure out what to say these are going up on F.A.R.T.

Great work. :thumbsup:

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

footballandrationalthoughts (wordpress?) is giving the png's a black background, which is messing with the designs. One I get them fixed, I might put these on the sports logo forum and reddit minus the helmets and then link to F.A.R.T. for them.

Filthy Casual
Aug 13, 2014

Hijo Del Helmsley posted:

I was thinking the same about Da Burrs recently too. It's weird how anonymous the team is, considering they're in such a massive market.

They've had a cavalcade of suck in recent years, a lot of it has to do with the Coach/GM/Ownership situation. Angelo whiffed on most of his draft picks since 2006, so all those defensive legends had zero replacements. They eventually fired Jerry Angelo after 2011, after trading away Greg Olsen for a third round pick. I hope what remained was the primary reasoning for his firing:

QB - Jay Cutler, Caleb Hanie
RB - Matt Forte, Marion Barber
WR - Roy Williams, Devin Hester, Johnny Knox, Earl Bennett, Dane Sanzenbacher
TE - Kellen Davis, Matt Spaeth
T - J'Marcus Webb, Frank Omiyale
G - Chris Spencer, Lance Louis
C - Roberto Garza

So in comes Phil Emery, who gets handcuffed to Lovie for a year by ownership. He starts off well by trading for Brandon Marshall, and the Bears defense plays Lovie's swan song while they go 10-6 and miss the playoffs. The defense had about 14 TDs, which shows just how bad the offense was despite Marshall/Forte/Cutler being a good combo. Lovie's out, the O-line gets a huge upgrade, but Emery botches the coaching hire big time. He had the inside track on Bruce Arians, then made some demands about keeping Rod Marinelli (who didn't want to stay), so Arians walks and we get Trestman.

Trestman would go on to define limp dick cowardice at the coaching position. He'd address the team from the back of the room, which might explain his propensity for calling pass plays behind the line of scrimmage. It was kinda fun the first year with Jeffery/Marshall catching bombs from Cutler/McCown, but they literally had the worst defense in team history. The capper was dropping a playoff qualifying game 54-10 vs. Chip Kelly's Wild Ride. That set up a heartbreaking Week 17 loss to GB, the losing play a 4th down (3rd such conversion of the drive!) 38 yard bomb to a wide open Randall Cobb. Julius Peppers got "pancaked" by Kuhn on the play (likely sack had he shaken the block), which was likely the moment he signed his contract for the 2014 Green Bay Packers.

2014 was the worst year I've seen from the Bears. Marshall went off the rails, getting into fights with coaches over wearing pads to a padded practice, excessive locker room ranting after losses (though he did tell Robbie Gould to shut up because he just kicks balls) and a few rumors of trying to recruit teammates against Cutler. Trestman must have agreed, because he allowed OC Aaron Kromer (the beating up kids over beach chairs guy) to rat to the media about Cutler, who was subsequently benched for Jimmy "Pickles" Clausen. He also called in a few favors from guys like Gruden to do a MNF hatchet job, the highlight being blaming all 135 false starts since 2009 on him (not that garbage line listed above).The defense continued to suck, Tillman was the last great player and he tore his tricep in week 2.

The team of Pace, Fox and Fangio provides some hope, though I'm pissed they let Forte go.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

That would be the White Sox, mate

Yeah I think the order of importance in Chicago right now is Blackhawks > Cubs > Bears > Sox > loving Bulls

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I have liked a loooooot more of the White Sox fans I've met than the Cubs fans.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Eifert Posting posted:

I have liked a loooooot more of the White Sox fans I've met than the Cubs fans.

The obvious reason why is that you are a cranky old man :colbert:

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Shath Hole posted:

The obvious reason why is that you are a cranky old man :colbert:

I mean I am a cranky old man, but the reason why is a lot of the Cubs fans I have met have tended to be trust fund babies who are utterly convinced that Chicago is the best place on earth, while the White Sox fans I've met have generally been a person with a hat on.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Eifert Posting posted:

I mean I am a cranky old man, but the reason why is a lot of the Cubs fans I have met have tended to be trust fund babies who are utterly convinced that Chicago is the best place on earth, while the White Sox fans I've met have generally been a person with a hat on.

You need to meet the cubs fans that sit in the bleachers drinking warm beer all afternoon and crying about the team's 100 years of failure predicting the rest of their life.

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

It's live! http://www.footballandrationalthoughts.com/2016/04/03/joey-ramone-nfls-commissioner/

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

http://www.thedrawplay.com/comic/a-new-draw-play-tablet-era-begins/

I never paid that much attention to vital signs before. I didn't know they were this easy to read. I think I'm a doctor now.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
Febreeze if you were some huge webcomic guy at this point you could auction off your old tablet to your crazy fanbase for some stupid amount of money so they could smell it or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
Someone make that last panel into an avatar and give it to Febreeze.

I will buy it for him myself if someone makes it.

• Locked thread