Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Sirotan posted:

We've been at this for 6 years now? Jesus christ.

Posting so I can bookmark this thread. Hi friends. :D
The bookmark button is almost directly across from the reply button though. :effort:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sirotan
Oct 17, 2006

Sirotan is a seal.

CrashCat posted:

The bookmark button is almost directly across from the reply button though. :effort:

Hey man, this isn't a no-effort zone, I'm just getting ready for April.

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

AtomD posted:

Well about that... The answer is Green
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1dEX2HpuNo&t=34s
You can PM me a "gently caress You"

When I posted, I thought "You know, I bet mentioning America will bite me in the arse" ...and it did

my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

I don't know where else to link this. It made me think of the team, first and foremost.

https://uk.movies.yahoo.com/post/141540696331/crowd-funding-site-set-up-for-nazi-fast-furious?cmp=ukfb

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

my cat is norris posted:

I don't know where else to link this. It made me think of the team, first and foremost.

https://uk.movies.yahoo.com/post/141540696331/crowd-funding-site-set-up-for-nazi-fast-furious?cmp=ukfb
:gas:

I mean, it's a racing movie, you're gonna need some

CherryCat
Feb 21, 2011

That's a strawberry.

College Slice

my cat is norris posted:

Three years from now we have our team name.

my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

Here is a reminder to send me t-shirt money if you haven't yet!

Electrical Fire
Mar 29, 2010
So this is the first year I've ever heard of this. I'm pretty sure I won't be much help but if you just need warm bodies it sounds like fun.

my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

Always glad to have new players joining us! Stop by IRC to say hello. :)

TheRecogScene
Aug 22, 2010

I'm gonna miss you when you're gone.
This looks really fun and I'm excited to join up this year! I'll just hang out in IRC and contribute some of the obscure knowledge I have.

my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

If either of you swing by and have questions, ask away in chat, or PM whoever has a name starting with CNN (that's me, usually CNN|Office during the day).

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

I'm looking forward to shouting "SPY!" at every new person to arrive in IRC, regardless of provenance.

KeanuReevesGhost
Apr 24, 2008

Scientastic posted:

I'm looking forward to shouting "SPY!" at every new person to arrive in IRC, regardless of provenance.

can confirm

Aredna
Mar 17, 2007
Nap Ghost
I look forward to being considered a spy when I inevitably join at some point to help out.

evergate
Jan 15, 2010
poo poo, I'm late to this. Count me back in on the phones. Phone crew cool crew.

I'll get on irc at some point this week.

feld
Feb 11, 2008

Out of nowhere its.....

Feldman

I'm anxious to hear those mushmouth announcers again

my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

TWO WEEKS! :siren:

Just got the word that shirts WILL be ready today, but at a really inconvenient time for me, so I'll be picking them up tomorrow at around noon. I'm still going to get international orders out tomorrow by 4 PM. The rest of you will get your stuff shipped on Monday.

H2SO4
Sep 11, 2001

put your money in a log cabin

Buglord
Flights to Furstation Pitt locked and loaded.

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

H2SO4 posted:

Flights to Furstation Pitt locked and loaded.

THIS IS NOT A DRILL
Hope you have fun. I'll be alone with my tablet and sad cheese fries substitute as usual

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

I am looking forward to this :getin:

my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

International t-shirt orders are shipped~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y62bRTyeVyA

Edit: I also gave the t-shirt printers a thank you card. If they didn't think we were furries before, they might be convinced now.

http://imgur.com/a/G1GmG

my cat is norris fucked around with this message at 21:42 on Apr 2, 2016

JPrime
Jul 4, 2007

tales of derring-do, bad and good luck tales!
College Slice
Can I still help? Am I too late? I'm all about the trivia.

my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

It's in two weeks! Join us!

H2SO4
Sep 11, 2001

put your money in a log cabin

Buglord
ONE OF US

:getin:

my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

Shirts shipping tomorrow as planned. Tracking numbers will be emailed out. Everyone but you international folks should have your shirts before the end of the week!

I'm wearing mine right now! :dance:

Tygor
Feb 20, 2008

UNTUCKEM. GO BREW CREW WOOOOO
One week until this thing really kicks off with the release of the pictures. We REALLY need everyone to help identify pictures ASAP upon release. It's the difference in 3rd place and maybe 7th place most years.

Elwood P Dowd
Jan 4, 2003

Well, I've wrestled with reality for 35 years, Doctor, and I'm happy to state I finally won out over it.
While I have become disillusioned over the years that it is less about what you know and more about how fast you can Google, I love the peeps here, the music, the excitement, and of course Mushmouth and kin.

Plus while in the middle of a lovely divorce it'll help take my mind off of things.

McStabby
Jun 26, 2007

LANA!!! CRUUUUUSH!
One week from today, we will be cursing at grainy black-and-white pictures.

:neckbeard:

Oh and the trivia movie is this weekend.

asecondduck
Feb 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Once again I spent most of the non-trivia year absent from the IRC, but I'm looking forward to staring at incomprehensible grainy photos next week and then TRIVIA :toot:

asecondduck fucked around with this message at 03:39 on Apr 5, 2016

Meatwave
Feb 21, 2014

Truest Detective - Work Crew Division.
:dong::yayclod:
Phew. Athanatos kindly PMed me just in time so I could request work off. Totally forgot about trivia.

I wonder what mysterious image will drive me insane this year. I still have nightmares about pancake lady from two years ago, and that little badger with the stupid mountain pass sign.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

gently caress Monty Monk

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

Meatwave posted:

Phew. Athanatos kindly PMed me just in time so I could request work off. Totally forgot about trivia.

I wonder what mysterious image will drive me insane this year. I still have nightmares about pancake lady from two years ago, and that little badger with the stupid mountain pass sign.

Didn't we end up getting that juuuust too late to submit it?

Superrodan
Nov 27, 2007

Teddybear posted:

Didn't we end up getting that juuuust too late to submit it?

Yes. We literally identified it for the first time during the question that was asked about it, and if I recall correctly, the question itself didn't help us, it was just sheer number of people and someone's oddball idea to look on the board game web site.

foxatee
Feb 27, 2010

That foxatee is always making a Piggles out of herself.
I should probably get around to setting up an irc client.

totalnewbie
Nov 13, 2005

I was born and raised in China, lived in Japan, and now hold a US passport.

I am wrong in every way, all the damn time.

Ask me about my tattoos.

Superrodan posted:

Yes. We literally identified it for the first time during the question that was asked about it, and if I recall correctly, the question itself didn't help us, it was just sheer number of people and someone's oddball idea to look on the board game web site.

Yeah I had been looking on BGG for that picture all week but just didn't use the right search terms. So mad.

CherryCat
Feb 21, 2011

That's a strawberry.

College Slice

Superrodan posted:

That would be me. I hate that badger so much.

wa27
Jan 15, 2007

totalnewbie posted:

Yeah I had been looking on BGG for that picture all week but just didn't use the right search terms. So mad.

Same, though to be fair the clue did give some additional info. "What is the elevation of Let Me Pass?" Without that, the only thing we had to go on was "well it kind of looks like Parker Bros art from the 80s". Once we knew it had a mountain theme that narrowed it down a lot.

But yeah, it's something we would have found if we had enough eyes on it before the contest. The pictures are one department where we could do much better every year, especially given our numbers. It's just hard to get people motivated to show up early and get verified/registered to see them.

worrywort
Sep 7, 2006
such a beautiful day
I am way too excited about another round of trivia! May our google be strong and our fries be cheesy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

It's T-Shirt Day for the US team members! I hope everything gets there in one piece. :ohdear:

• Locked thread