Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
They could just have the undertaker disappear for a few months like they did about 20 years ago and then work in the soul transfer stuff. Have it be a new guy that shows up around when he went missing and then do it like a big reveal!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rysithusiku
Nov 10, 2013

Witness the assless man and despair!
All futures point to a world of filled holes.

Tiggum posted:

Also there's about 25 years of backstory, including a really dumb period where he was an evil bikie, but that's not important.

I choose to believe this is a misspelling and the undertaker is actually an evil bike trapped in human form and forced to wrestle. Nothing you can say will dissuade me of this. Every time I see him for the rest of my life, I will whisper vroom vroom under my breath in honor of his bikeliness.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

Rysithusiku posted:

I choose to believe this is a misspelling and the undertaker is actually an evil bike trapped in human form and forced to wrestle. Nothing you can say will dissuade me of this. Every time I see him for the rest of my life, I will whisper vroom vroom under my breath in honor of his bikeliness.

I just guessed he misspelled pikie and his gimmick was he part of an Irish caravan.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I think Australians call bikers "bikies". :3:

AlmightyBob
Sep 8, 2003

Macdeo Lurjtux posted:

Joking aside, Calm.jpg was part of 20-25 piece photography art piece put together by the photos subject.

No her husband was the photographer and he had to talk her into it then he divorced her.

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

Her name is Chloe des Lysses. If you Google it you'll find enough material to get up to calm243.jpg (obviously :nws:)

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Man who'd even be the guy who takes up the Undertaker's mantle. That at least would have been a neat storyline around ending the streak, but you can't very well give that job to notoriously fickle Brock Lesnar. If you're gonna recast the WWE's superboss, you need someome who's super loyal, a good or at least safe worker, and can pull off the supernatural/unbeatable aspect.

Only one I can think of is Kane. And hell, if you're gonna go that route, just let him carry on being Kane.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
WWE have nothing on the indies when it comes to ridiculous gimmicks; in Chikara there was once a match between a guy and himself from one week in the future, where the loser was banished to the past. :allears:

TinTower has a new favorite as of 19:43 on Apr 5, 2016

SomeJazzyRat
Nov 2, 2012

Hmmm...

Rysithusiku posted:

Data Graham posted:

I think Australians call bikers "bikies". :3:

Has anyone set up an event on the boarder Australia and the rest of the world so the Undertaker could ride in on himself?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Oh man, someone is gonna get sent to the boneyard :ohdear:

Stellar Curiosity
Jan 15, 2009

johnnyratbastard
Nov 9, 2012

Zemyla
Aug 6, 2008

I'll take her off your hands. Pleasure doing business with you!

veedubfreak posted:

WWF (gently caress you world wildlife fund)
There's an easy solution to this.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Mierenneuker posted:

Her name is Chloe des Lysses. If you Google it you'll find enough material to get up to calm243.jpg (obviously :nws:)

Nah, was just curious if there was another variant or whatever. Like it was tubgirl 2.0 or something.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Mierenneuker posted:

Holy poo poo, she has the exact same look on her face in every single one of them, no matter how big the dick, bottle, or other implement in her rear end... Its like she doesn't even notice O.o

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!
Snuffles was my slave name.
You shall now call me Snowball; because my fur is pretty and white.

My Lovely Horse posted:

Man who'd even be the guy who takes up the Undertaker's mantle. That at least would have been a neat storyline around ending the streak, but you can't very well give that job to notoriously fickle Brock Lesnar. If you're gonna recast the WWE's superboss, you need someome who's super loyal, a good or at least safe worker, and can pull off the supernatural/unbeatable aspect.

Only one I can think of is Kane. And hell, if you're gonna go that route, just let him carry on being Kane.

They gave Bray Wyatt a 'spooky hillbilly' gimmick and he had a brief feud with Undertaker culminating in a match that was framed as a 'who is the true evil of WWE'. It would have been a perfect time to hand over the mantle but he jobbed to 'Taker and went back to doing mid-card matches and now he's hurt his back so he's probably going to be out for a while.

Steve Holt!
Aug 28, 2006

STEVE HOLT!

College Slice
"Bikie gangs" are a legitimate concern for some people in Australia.

Railing Kill
Nov 14, 2008

You are the first crack in the sheer face of god. From you it will spread.

TinTower posted:

WWE have nothing on the indies when it comes to ridiculous gimmicks; in Chikara there was once a match between a guy and himself from one week in the future, where the loser was banished to the past. :allears:

Hell yeah. Chikara is awesome, and I say that as someone who doesn't normally like wrestling. There was a dude named "The Mysterious and Handsome Stranger" whose sidekick was a tiny (fake) bird named Sapphire. One of the heels "killed" Sapphire in the ring, and The Stranger fell to his knees and wept for minutes.

There is also a guy named Dasher Hatfield, whose lucho mask is designed to look like a baseball. He wears an old-timey baseball uniform, with hiked-up socks and poo poo. His finisher is to throw the opponent into the corner, stand over the opponent like he's swinging a baseball bat, run around to the other corners like he's running the bases, and slide into the opponent at "home base."

One of the matches I saw lapsed into a "slow-mo match," which is exactly what it sounds like. Even the crowd started playing along, slowing down their chanting to be in time with the action.

Chikara is exactly as funny and dumb and goony as you want pro wrestling to be. Basically every character in Chikara (and the announcers too, for that matter) as as goofy as New Day. It rules.

Funny picture:

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Steve Holt! posted:

"Bikie gangs" are a legitimate concern for some people in Australia.

Its really hard to take seriously, considering this is the same nation that fought in the Great Emu War.

dumb.
Apr 11, 2014

-=💀=-

My precious child, when you saw only one set of flipperprints, It was then that I carried you.

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

I disapprove of what you say, and I will defend your death because you have no right to say it!

I must know more about oiled up play-fighting men.

Dungeon Ecology
Feb 9, 2011

uhhh umm yeah i think hmm i should yeah i should probably say something about this

spog
Aug 7, 2004

It's your own bloody fault.

RFC2324 posted:

Holy poo poo, she has the exact same look on her face in every single one of them, no matter how big the dick, bottle, or other implement in her rear end... Its like she doesn't even notice O.o

Linky ?

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

spog posted:

Linky ?

Already closed, just google search the name. Best hit I found was some tumblr site dedicated to her.

E: don't go to her site tho, its got WAY too many anti-muslim diatribes, and talks about the wave of muslims raping people all across europe.

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

Railing Kill posted:

There is also a guy named Dasher Hatfield, whose lucho mask is designed to look like a baseball. He wears an old-timey baseball uniform, with hiked-up socks and poo poo. His finisher is to throw the opponent into the corner, stand over the opponent like he's swinging a baseball bat, run around to the other corners like he's running the bases, and slide into the opponent at "home base."

That...that actually sounds pretty awesome and ridiculous.

You guys should check out Kaiju Big Battel. It's basically professional wrestling where the wrestlers are playing the parts of huge, city crushing monsters.

With that said, here's a kung fu fighting man in a chicken noodle can for the thread about funny pictures.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

RFC2324 posted:

Already closed, just google search the name. Best hit I found was some tumblr site dedicated to her.

E: don't go to her site tho, its got WAY too many anti-muslim diatribes, and talks about the wave of muslims raping people all across europe.

Yeah, reality isn't that funny these days =\

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

PCOS Bill posted:

So that's why you stopped basing your opinions on it?

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Kaizoku posted:

So that's why you stopped basing your opinions on it?

I base all my opinions in reality.

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

PCOS Bill posted:

Go back to free republic dot com, you abhorrent twat.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

Go back to free republic dot com, you abhorrent twat.

What's "free republic"?

Edit: Oh I Googled it. That's a lot of crazy people.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

It's a rather unfortunate placement of a flower.

"Jesus If you're gonna be an rear end in a top hat, you're gonna go in the corner for a time-out".

Gaz2k21
Sep 1, 2006

MEGALA---WHO??!!??

AndyElusive posted:

That...that actually sounds pretty awesome and ridiculous.

You guys should check out Kaiju Big Battel. It's basically professional wrestling where the wrestlers are playing the parts of huge, city crushing monsters.

With that said, here's a kung fu fighting man in a chicken noodle can for the thread about funny pictures.

I was at their iPpv in Dallas and saw him wrestle as well as a bunch of other kaiju it was pretty much the best thing I've seen in my life that involved wrestling.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

To be fair, zebraforce sounds way better.

Ignimbrite
Jan 5, 2010

BALLS BALLS BALLS
Dinosaur Gum
Or, or, Horseforce. Say it out loud. Now faster. Now slower. Hoooooooorse fooooooooooorce.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

We get it, you vape.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

I think the audience is just loving with him at that point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Solice Kirsk posted:

To be fair, zebraforce sounds way better.

I personally like Llamathrust.

• Locked thread