Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Elephunk
Dec 6, 2007

Anyone interested in tired hands alien church or punge cans tomorrow? Looking for trades only. PM me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apache
May 11, 2004

FT: 2016 Hunahpu's Imperial Stout

ISO: Wild ales/sours/saisons/goses that I can't get here in FL.

Mode 7 Samurai
Jan 9, 2001

Apache posted:

FT: 2016 Hunahpu's Imperial Stout

ISO: Wild ales/sours/saisons/goses that I can't get here in FL.

Are you interested at all in Farmhouse Noir from Sante Adairius? I have some that I picked up last weekend while in town.

Lyon
Apr 17, 2003

Mode 7 Samurai posted:

Are you interested at all in Farmhouse Noir from Sante Adairius? I have some that I picked up last weekend while in town.

I drank that on Wednesday and thought it was delicious.

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

e: nvm this is probably more than im willing to get invested in beer

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

Control Volume posted:

e: nvm this is probably more than im willing to get invested in beer

One of us

One of us

Gooble gobble

air-
Sep 24, 2007

Who will win the greatest battle of them all?

a worthy uhh posted:

One of us

One of us

Gooble gobble

:cheers: :homebrew:

funkybottoms
Oct 28, 2010

Funky Bottoms is a land man

a worthy uhh posted:

One of us

One of us

Gooble gobble

haha, been talking about showing that to the eleven-year old

FYAD SECRETARY
Aug 14, 2003

Mode 7 Samurai posted:

don't want to rain on your parade(but I will anyways), but Farmhouse Noir is essentially a sheflie at Bay Area bottle shops now. I've seen it at a few and it seems to be sticking around...

Mode 7 Samurai
Jan 9, 2001

FYAD SECRETARY posted:

don't want to rain on your parade(but I will anyways), but Farmhouse Noir is essentially a sheflie at Bay Area bottle shops now. I've seen it at a few and it seems to be sticking around...

Yeah but it's not exactly a sheltie in Florida, not to mention it's a pretty solid beer.

air-
Sep 24, 2007

Mode 7 Samurai posted:

Yeah but it's not exactly a sheltie in Florida, not to mention it's a pretty solid beer.

Except... Huna isn't a shelf beer at all.

FYAD SECRETARY
Aug 14, 2003

air- posted:

Except... Huna isn't a shelf beer at all.

yeah.. you don't see people banging at SARA's door yelling SANTE ADAIRIUS SUCKS because Farmhouse Noir is inhouse only...

Mode 7 Samurai
Jan 9, 2001

Edit: I don't need beer nerds second guessing my every trade offer, gently caress it im out.

air-
Sep 24, 2007

Oh come on. Goons are generous yes, but that's an outrageous offer that deserves being called out.

You've got access to a ton of great beer in the Bay area, just offer something else instead.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

air- posted:

Oh come on. Goons are generous yes, but that's an outrageous offer that deserves being called out.

You've got access to a ton of great beer in the Bay area, just offer something else instead.

To be fair, a lot of "new money" Florida traders are really bad at trading. In fact a lot of people have been complaining because some guy trading a Hunahpu for some Heady Topper devalues the Hunahpu.

I think winning a trade and all that is ridiculous anyways, just commenting on the state of affairs and not arguing anything.

Furious Lobster
Jun 17, 2006

Soiled Meat
I was actually wondering but what SARA beers are actually distributed? Even though I'm in LA, I have no real idea of what makes it out to distro. In regards to Monkish & HPB beers, the last couple of releases haven't been distro'ed since they've been pretty small.

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

None of them? Besides Farmhouse Noir that is. They make so much of that beer, it's 6pp right now.

Zam
Oct 27, 2006

Just Farmhouse Noir for (limited) SARA distribution.

sterster
Jun 19, 2006
nothing
Fun Shoe
Anyone have access to other half? Looking for All Green, Hop Shower, Nelson, Mosaic. Pretty much anything. But really want All Green & Nelson. Looking for 6-12 cans if possible. Have access to local Az stuff. Including Arizona Wilderness, SanTan, Four Peaks and have some stouts on hand that I'd consider letting go. Cheers!

Vertigo
Jul 15, 2002

Anyone looking for any Bruery RS stuff? I have way more Mocha Wednesday and White Chocolate than I could ever use, and also have pretty much everything else from this year's allocations.

Looking to turn some Bruery stuff into some other stouts for variety.

I have a full Kane ANTEAD set from this year, also have a few other goodies in the cellar.

I'm open to stouts/sours/fresh hops(kinda) .

Biggest wants of all time Huna/Zhukov variants, BA Darkness, BA Abraxas, BA Sump , DL variants.

Yes I know I'm going to have to combo a deal for most of that. Im working on my cellar list again, as it's way out of date, but can provide details after digging around a bit today.

Also looking for any great stouts, BA or otherwise.

finagler
Jun 22, 2000

Beer: Serious Business

Vertigo posted:

Anyone looking for any Bruery RS stuff?

I'm looking to unload some Black Tuesday and variants, like Grey Monday, Chocolate Rain, etc. Looking for funky saisons, pilsners, or other fun stuff from your neck of the woods.

Slore Tactician
Aug 27, 2005
MOURN!
I'd definitely be interested in a Mocha Wednesday (only one missing from the set!). I'd say PM me for my trade list? I'm in NJ and thus don't have great distribution but I'll try my best.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

I have just realized that I have like 20 bottles of Bullfrog Grrz sitting around from the last two releases (I bought 2 sets from the 2nd release and 3 sets from the 3rd release). If anyone wants to try some dope rear end AWAs hit me up.

I'm sitting on an excess of Blueberry, Melange, Kriek, Berry, Druiven, Blackberry, and Plum.

I'm mostly looking for other barrel aged sours and saisons.

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

HatfulOfHollow posted:

I have just realized that I have like 20 bottles of Bullfrog Grrz sitting around from the last two releases (I bought 2 sets from the 2nd release and 3 sets from the 3rd release). If anyone wants to try some dope rear end AWAs hit me up.

I'm sitting on an excess of Blueberry, Melange, Kriek, Berry, Druiven, Blackberry, and Plum.

I'm mostly looking for other barrel aged sours and saisons.

Gimme a 2nd release set

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

a worthy uhh posted:

Gimme a 2nd release set

OK.

danbanana
Jun 7, 2008

OG Bell's fanboi

Gimme a 3rd release set?

Vertigo
Jul 15, 2002

finagler posted:

I'm looking to unload some Black Tuesday and variants, like Grey Monday, Chocolate Rain, etc. Looking for funky saisons, pilsners, or other fun stuff from your neck of the woods.

Me too. I think you misread this :-)

danbanana
Jun 7, 2008

OG Bell's fanboi
Michigoons: Word is that BA Expedition dropped today. Would love a 4 pack or two. I'm not too deep on tradebait right now but can provide:

- 2010, 2012-2015 BCBS
- Regal
- 2013, 2014 3F Oude Gueuze (375s); 2015 in 750
- Chicago locals
- Some Transient things
- 2013, 2014 DL
- 2013 (I think?) Darkness

Hit me up.

Sirotan
Oct 17, 2006

Sirotan is a seal.

Anybody have some bottles of Coffee & Cigarettes they want to trade for Michigan beers? I could probably even throw in a BA Expedition...

obi_ant
Apr 8, 2005

Sirotan posted:

Anybody have some bottles of Coffee & Cigarettes they want to trade for Michigan beers? I could probably even throw in a BA Expedition...

I have some Coffee & Cigarettes. What good out of Michigan? I've had a lot of Founders and a few Bells.

Sirotan
Oct 17, 2006

Sirotan is a seal.

obi_ant posted:

I have some Coffee & Cigarettes. What good out of Michigan? I've had a lot of Founders and a few Bells.

What styles do you like? For sours there is Jolly Pumpkin, who have been putting out some interesting collaborations lately (Mikkeller, and one from Anchorage coming out this Saturday), and I also have some of the Grand Reserve versions of Oro, Roja, and Biere de Mars. For stouts I've got a bunch from Bell's sitting around right now (30th Anniversary, the BA Expedition, Black Note) as well as a few bottles from their Planet series (Saturn? whichever one was the barleywine). Hoppy poo poo uhhhhhhh, theres a ton of it and I'm not all sure what gets distributed your way these days. Greenbush is hip and new and I could get some stuff from them, if that interests you.

obi_ant
Apr 8, 2005

Sirotan posted:

What styles do you like? For sours there is Jolly Pumpkin, who have been putting out some interesting collaborations lately (Mikkeller, and one from Anchorage coming out this Saturday), and I also have some of the Grand Reserve versions of Oro, Roja, and Biere de Mars. For stouts I've got a bunch from Bell's sitting around right now (30th Anniversary, the BA Expedition, Black Note) as well as a few bottles from their Planet series (Saturn? whichever one was the barleywine). Hoppy poo poo uhhhhhhh, theres a ton of it and I'm not all sure what gets distributed your way these days. Greenbush is hip and new and I could get some stuff from them, if that interests you.

I'll send you a PM in a little bit. I'm from San Francisco, so I'm pretty sure I get Jolly Pumpkin's full line up. Lot's of MI beers are making their way here.

funkybottoms
Oct 28, 2010

obi_ant posted:

I'll send you a PM in a little bit. I'm from San Francisco, so I'm pretty sure I get Jolly Pumpkin's full line up. Lot's of MI beers are making their way here.

the JP Grand Reserve bottles are brewery-only and very, very good if you like tart, oaky sours

Vertigo
Jul 15, 2002

ISO - 2 to 3 bottles of 2016 Dark Lord and a variant (depends on which)

FT : ANTEAD full set, Vanilla Rye, Bruery RS stuff, PA distro, fresh Maine/Mass hops in 3 weeks when I return from Maine/Mass.

sterster
Jun 19, 2006
nothing
Fun Shoe
Is Allagash Coolship Red hard to come by? Whats the trade value, Can I interest someone in a parabola?

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

sterster posted:

Is Allagash Coolship Red hard to come by? Whats the trade value, Can I interest someone in a parabola?

Yeah, it's not released often, low bottle count, etc etc. I don't think Parabola would do it.

funkybottoms
Oct 28, 2010

i also have automatic dibs on all Coolship Red, sorry

sterster
Jun 19, 2006
nothing
Fun Shoe
I assume this is the same for Coolship Resurgam too?
Basically anything that is on this list I'm looking for (things not marked with a C or X). The more sought after stuff I probably can't trade for but maybe we can work out something for the lesser stuff.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1iDfncSOI0dMeCmvHap6h0sTjoAWNzqOxAByDjLJSbiA/edit?usp=sharing

funkybottoms
Oct 28, 2010

Resurgam is made a little more frequently and is easier to obtain as it will sit in the cold case at the brewery for days at a time. there's a decent amount of stuff on that list that you could obtain with fairly normal trades, but a lot of the more rare stuff pretty much only trades for other really rare stuff, so hopefully you've got some serious ammunition (or are willing to pay hundreds of dollars on an auction site).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sterster
Jun 19, 2006
nothing
Fun Shoe
I know the more rare stuff is going to be a pain. I'm just looking to take care of the more easy stuff. I guess the one benefit I have going is that I have access to 4 cellars wort of drat good beer to make things happen. This is a group effort and we've gotten over 50% so far. Just trying to make it the rest of the way. That being said, do you have access to the allagash funky?

• Locked thread