Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jim close
Feb 25, 2007
I'm looking to get a few more people on this as well, going to go through the list and add people now.

http://twitter.com/ydocyerac

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bass Bottles
Jan 14, 2006

BOSS BATTLES DID NOTHING WRONG
I would be really cool if they let you decorate your room.... Especially if you could hang your miifotos on the walls!!

Gorgolflox
Apr 2, 2009

Gun Saliva
https://twitter.com/NickRosner

Going through and adding people, please add me as well. I don't have any friends because I am a boring jerk.

You can expect stupid things like this from me

zolthorg
May 26, 2009

really want to access my friends list again nintendo so i can delete some of the non active people and add some people from communities im actually part of :(

miifoto is so fun i wish i didnt add 900 people because i keep getting the basic answers from all of them instead of seeing my close friends miifotos

e: do we know how high popularity and style can go? Once I broke level 10 without hitting lv MAX I got concerned, but they can't have written 99 unique titles for both certainly? The titles i was getting at level 9 ish seemed a lot more 'final' then I was getting at level 11.
I added all these people to finish the daily 'quests' quickly each day, but its still a struggle to get 5 comments, I'd rather delete basically everyone but actual acquaintences and just have an alt account on an android phone or somesuch to cheat it every day

ee: i just finished 5 comments before 5 hearts for the day :downs:

zolthorg fucked around with this message at 13:10 on Apr 6, 2016

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Let's be Ninten-pals.

https://twitter.com/Suleyman_Grundy

MisterAlex
Dec 4, 2004

For Blood, Comic Mischief, Mature Humor, Nudity, Strong Language, Suggestive Themes, Use of Alcohol, and Intense Violence.

Online Interactions Not Rated.
You can easily trigger a "prompted" photo by changing your clothes. Edit the picture as you see fit, and then talk to your Mii to share it (mii'll give you the "when I changed earlier, I took a pic" dialog).

Fryhtaning
Jul 21, 2010

This is starting to piss me off. I'm getting almost zero activity on my Mii, even though everyone sees and responds to comments I'm leaving on others. I've got 67 answers given, with 10 hearts and 6 comments received, most of them my wife from when we first started messing around with Miitomo. People I'm interacting with regularly have hundreds of each.

I don't care about the level so much as the fact that it's basically dead every time I log in to see what's changed.

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

They need to cycle out the bread and cat clothes, give me something new drat it

zolthorg
May 26, 2009

Fryhtaning posted:

This is starting to piss me off. I'm getting almost zero activity on my Mii, even though everyone sees and responds to comments I'm leaving on others. I've got 67 answers given, with 10 hearts and 6 comments received, most of them my wife from when we first started messing around with Miitomo. People I'm interacting with regularly have hundreds of each.

I don't care about the level so much as the fact that it's basically dead every time I log in to see what's changed.

its a social engineering problem where the active players who have turned the app on for more than like 5-15 min after downloading it, are looking to get comments hearts, and daily missions done. so theyve added hundreds of people.

i try to leave multiple comments and hearts for each mii the rng throws at me. but my last count was over 800 and although i have made hundreds of comments and hearts. thats over several days to several people. not five per friend per day

also you need a large pool of answers to get 5 hearts a day since people cant heart something twice afaik

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Having like 800 friends you don't know is super lame and I am glad you are getting punished for it.

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009

Yeah, I guess they would use the Southern European white skin as opposed to the "my ancestors were see-through Vikings" one.

Fryhtaning
Jul 21, 2010

zolthorg posted:

its a social engineering problem where the active players who have turned the app on for more than like 5-15 min after downloading it, are looking to get comments hearts, and daily missions done. so theyve added hundreds of people.

i try to leave multiple comments and hearts for each mii the rng throws at me. but my last count was over 800 and although i have made hundreds of comments and hearts. thats over several days to several people. not five per friend per day

also you need a large pool of answers to get 5 hearts a day since people cant heart something twice afaik

I have almost as many answers as the accounts that get a ton of activity. So far I've friended a couple of friends and around 50 goons, so not an excessive amount. The last heart/comment I got was Monday morning and I've given 26 answers and left over 100 hearts and comments since then. Is this normal?

dorasage
Nov 3, 2008

:yeah:

My miifotos are never as clever as other people's.

SilverSupernova
Feb 1, 2013

:yeah:

Yoshi Jjang
Oct 5, 2011

renard renard renarnd renrard

renard

Guys, I'm getting really tired hearing about cat skulls and raisin bread.

MisterAlex
Dec 4, 2004

For Blood, Comic Mischief, Mature Humor, Nudity, Strong Language, Suggestive Themes, Use of Alcohol, and Intense Violence.

How do you hide your Mii's body for Miifotos?

Parasol Prophet
Aug 31, 2012

We Are Best Friends Now.
Do you have a rug or a big plastic bin/receptacle of some kind?

Or the option to do it is I think in the same place you go to choose expression/animation/adding more Miis.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Parasol Prophet posted:

Or the option to do it is I think in the same place you go to choose expression/animation/adding more Miis.

Correct, all the way to the right. You have the click the dark blue mii profile to get into that menu.

MisterAlex
Dec 4, 2004

I guess it's just not an option when taking a Miifoto after an outfit change. I guess that makes sense, but it also sucks since those are the only ones I can share for friends to view in-game.

Bass Bottles
Jan 14, 2006

BOSS BATTLES DID NOTHING WRONG

Yoshi Jjang posted:

Guys, I'm getting really tired hearing about cat skulls and raisin bread.

Yeahhhh

There needs to be a way to quickly clear your notifications, too. At this point I have hundreds of them, and I have to click into the comments multiple times to clear them, because it never works on the first try.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

We are using this technology as intended.

Fashionably Great
Jul 10, 2008
I added some people, my twitter handle is @420petcatsdaily if you want to do the nintendo thing with me.

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

But how does it taste? Yummy!
Dinosaur Gum

Funky Valentine posted:

We are using this technology as intended.

Great minds think alike

Bean
Sep 9, 2001
They ended the flower mii drop games, will they ever add new ones?

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

What's the strat to get the cat for your back in that one Miidrop?

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

Slightly to the left or right, wait for the triangle to move, and time the drop so your Mii drop is mostly horizontal. I got two in a row this way.

Oh, and make sure it's the head that mostly on the platform.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

This is art.

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
my miitomo keeps crashing/dcing now, all my precious minutes wasted when my jpegs dont save

rio
Mar 20, 2008

Bass Bottles posted:

Yeahhhh

There needs to be a way to quickly clear your notifications, too. At this point I have hundreds of them, and I have to click into the comments multiple times to clear them, because it never works on the first try.

Yes, having to click each one to clear it is loving awful. Scrolling past should clear it - but there is little to no likelihood that they will fix it.

Housh
Jul 9, 2001

I have been using some pretty foul language. Can Nintendo ban you?

Rack
Aug 5, 2003

I've misunderstood what a lion is.

Grimey Drawer
This thread has certainly made my twitter feed more interesting.

Suspicious Cook
Oct 9, 2012

Onward to burgers!

Funky Valentine posted:

What's the strat to get the cat for your back in that one Miidrop?

I got it by dropping as soon as the triangle was in the middle and my Mii was sideways.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
I can't add any more friends and I am still in the 800s. I thought it topped out at 1000.

Weird.

zolthorg
May 26, 2009

Waltzing Along posted:

I can't add any more friends and I am still in the 800s. I thought it topped out at 1000.

Weird.

friends and active requests but not received requests
either that or thats whats causing the glitch that makes your friends list never load
i had a backlog of about fifty sent to me that i was going to cancel requests and accept them
but then i stopped being able to use friends list

Quinctia
Jul 17, 2006

Disasterrific.
Twitter might actually be of use to me besides fruitless attempts to enter contests via retweeting? Well, I never.

https://twitter.com/Quinctia

So far, though, I like Tomodatchi Life more than this app.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

zolthorg posted:

friends and active requests but not received requests
either that or thats whats causing the glitch that makes your friends list never load
i had a backlog of about fifty sent to me that i was going to cancel requests and accept them
but then i stopped being able to use friends list

I wasnt' able to use the friends list for a while but now I can. People can still send me requests which means my list is not full. It's just a dumb glitch.

zolthorg
May 26, 2009

Mine's still busted :smith:

Unmature
May 9, 2008
The coin well really dried up for me. I was buying a ton of poo poo the first few days, but haven't been able to afford anything cool in a while.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
New Miitomo Drop games just appeared with ninja poo poo. not that it matters because i am never removing the bird costume

• Locked thread