Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Linnaeus
Jan 2, 2013

surc posted:

Bonnouji?

That's seinen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

there's a new chapter of Morinaga Milk's tall girl short girl series

http://bato.to/reader#ba0af8b1a825ed52_1

also new Yona, but I'm not linking that since I don't have it open. beware though, since someone uploaded two future chapters like five chapters ahead of current scanlations

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

i feel that could describe many of Milk's series', but you know the one I mean

Baron Snow
Feb 8, 2007

Cake Attack posted:

also new Yona, but I'm not linking that since I don't have it open.

Here you go. Again, just read this chapter, as the next one after this is a 4 chapter jump.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Cake Attack posted:

there's a new chapter of Morinaga Milk's tall girl short girl series

http://bato.to/reader#ba0af8b1a825ed52_1

Alas, that's from January.

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

a kitten posted:

Alas, that's from January.

oh is it? whoops, my bad, it just got added to batoto and i don't check dynasty scans

Gnossiennes
Jan 7, 2013

Loving chairs more every day!

Newest Otouto no Otto is very sweet :')

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

Gnossiennes posted:

Newest Otouto no Otto is very sweet :')

:yeah: It's good.

Cake Attack posted:

also new Yona, but I'm not linking that since I don't have it open. beware though, since someone uploaded two future chapters like five chapters ahead of current scanlations

Yeah, I fell into that trap. :argh:

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.
What is the latest Yona chapter in Japan?

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.
Virgins' Empire updated. Elisha continues to be a hyper puppy given human form, and a surprise! http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/virgins_empire_ch57

Honoka is going to go insane in that house. :allears:

UP AND ADAM
Jan 24, 2007

by Pragmatica
Yeah, that punchline was so good. I love that manga.

New yuri with teenagers working through their problems. It's very good. It says Prequel but the main story hasn't been translated yet.

http://reader.yuriproject.net/read/strange_babies/en/0/0/page/1

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

Schubalts posted:

Virgins' Empire updated. Elisha continues to be a hyper puppy given human form, and a surprise! http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/virgins_empire_ch57

Honoka is going to go insane in that house. :allears:

Chapter starring extremely good couple introduces another extremely good couple. Hope we end up seeing more of Elisha's roomies.

Gnossiennes
Jan 7, 2013

Loving chairs more every day!

In today's Tsubaki-chou Lonely Planet we have ACTUAL PLOT PROGRESS

whoa!!!!

Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta

Darth Walrus posted:

Chapter starring extremely good couple introduces another extremely good couple. Hope we end up seeing more of Elisha's roomies.

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/virgins_empire_ch58

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

Unfortunately, I posted that after reading that chapter. They feel like one-shot characters, but I'd be very happy to see them again.

Alder
Sep 24, 2013

Gnossiennes posted:

In today's Tsubaki-chou Lonely Planet we have ACTUAL PLOT PROGRESS

whoa!!!!

:yeah:

Well that cheered my day up a bit.

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009
Third Otouto no Otto chapter in as many days, and it's another good one. :3:

darkgray
Dec 20, 2005

My best pose facing the morning sun!
I was looking at the nominees for the Manga Taishou 2016 and decided to check out Machida-kun no Sekai by Andou Yuki. Only 3 volumes out so far, but it's quite wonderful as a relaxed, fluffy romcom with lots of family stuff, about a kind high school guy who's really good at noticing people. Recommended read if you feel like you could use a few extra smiles in your day.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
Bokura no Hentai ended, kind of a bland wrap-up for all the drama the storyline has had but it was nice :3:

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Everything Burrito posted:

Bokura no Hentai ended, kind of a bland wrap-up for all the drama the storyline has had but it was nice :3:

Is the ending not likely to make me angry?

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

Sakurazuka posted:

Is the ending not likely to make me angry?

I don't know?

e: the general mood was that they've made peace with a lot of stuff and are moving on, but are still friends and will keep working on their various issues since nothing is magically resolved, just better.

Everything Burrito fucked around with this message at 20:47 on Apr 6, 2016

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Sorry, I have kind of a love/hate relationship with that manga, I just meant is the ending as frustrating as the series could be sometimes.

E: hmmmmmmmm

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
it was frustrating in that none of my ships went anywhere :mad:

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Double hmmmmmmmmm

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
at the very least once you've read the end, you don't have to read any more of it ever again!

coathat
May 21, 2007

The final chapter was fine but the lighter tone of this last volume was disappointing. All the drama just wafted away.

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!

coathat posted:

The final chapter was fine but the lighter tone of this last volume was disappointing. All the drama just wafted away.

Yeah I mostly agree, didn't even realize it was the last chapter until the final page. Oh well.

Edit somehow missed the actual last chapter. Huh. It was good.

jackofarcades fucked around with this message at 01:55 on Apr 7, 2016

Cephas
May 11, 2009

Humanity's real enemy is me!
Hya hya foowah!
It feels like it did transition to the end a little abruptly, but the last chapter itself was really beautiful!

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D

Everything Burrito posted:

Weird, I had the impression from the recent chapters that more stuff was being built up and I was looking forward to it. Ah, well.

Alder
Sep 24, 2013

Shimanami Tasogare
http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/shimanami-tasogare-r15976

The same manga-ka of Nabari no Ou and their art has improved a lot over the years. It's about a HS student who is struggling to come to terms with his sexuality and society. Then he meets a strange women and is invited to visit her cafe. Features LGBT themes and has lovely artwork of landscape & scenery.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Short Cake Cake is really relaxing
http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Short-Cake-Cake

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

It's cute! Hope it moves along a little faster than Hibi Chouchou.

Kinda wish some group other than Summer Rain was working on it though, bleh.

Baron Snow
Feb 8, 2007

Yona 114. Still the hole to chapter 117 taunts me.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Baron Snow posted:

just read it, it's all good

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

Baron Snow posted:

A group called Impatient Scans just uploaded 115 and 116 because the official group was too slow on plugging that hole, I guess. :lol:

Also, another new Otouto no Otto today!

e; oh, Impatient Scans are the ones who uploaded 117 out of order in the first place. :argh:

Lemon-Lime fucked around with this message at 11:41 on Apr 9, 2016

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Now able to read Yona 118, god drat Zeno is :stare: these days. Some good chuckles out of the Wind Tribe folks too.

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe
In today's Tomo-chan,

Baron Snow
Feb 8, 2007

In short order after filling in the void, we've got Yona 119!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

Alder posted:

Shimanami Tasogare
http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/shimanami-tasogare-r15976

The same manga-ka of Nabari no Ou and their art has improved a lot over the years. It's about a HS student who is struggling to come to terms with his sexuality and society. Then he meets a strange women and is invited to visit her cafe. Features LGBT themes and has lovely artwork of landscape & scenery.

A little melodramatic at times and surrealistic at others, but I'm liking this series overall. Even though it does feel overdone at times, I can relate and I do feel the over-doing is likely to help the reader get into the kind of anxiety those moments can feel like for people going through them.

You know, I'd be interested in more works that deal directly with LGBT themes in a serious and direct manner, if people have suggestions.

Covok fucked around with this message at 05:17 on Apr 11, 2016