Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
I clearly did not think this through. Noted :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

gracias jefe

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

What was it before tits and fighting?

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
The Digital Smoke Pit.

It sounded better in my head.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Please don't misappropriate my culture green coat

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

ElMaligno posted:

Please don't misappropriate my culture green coat

Don't make me come over there and gentrify the East Bay. I'll have you priced out by the end of your lease. :colbert:

bij
Feb 24, 2007

New title, new tits.

:nws:
https://gfycat.com/MintyEnchantedGlowworm
:nws:

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Titular tits.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
dang

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

mother in law got hit and dragged under a work truck today. shes not expected to make it

4th untimely family death in just over a year.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
loving hell.

I'm so sorry dude.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe
Jesus Christ dude. I'm sorry.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Sorry man :(

Busket Posket
Feb 5, 2010

✨ⓡⓐⓨⓜⓞⓝⓓ✨
Holy poo poo dude, that's rough :( Reach out if you need anything, or need more tits as distraction.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
Coworker's grandson got life-flighted today with some kind of seizure / instant onset fever. I guess the fever broke after a couple of hours but they're keeping him overnight.

Good thread title.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
I came for the tits but I stayed for the fighting

Stay strong for the family n4b, let us know if we can do anything

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
N4B, I'm sorry to hear about your mother in law. I'm sorry familial tragedies keep following, dude

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
Sorry dude :(

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah
:stare:

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May
Well poo poo.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
ok i'm back, what did i miss (in the whole world?)

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
Welcome back dude, hope you're doing alright.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
meant to post this

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
hi mike-o i've been great. I've been bored as poo poo, but using the opportunity to finish poo poo around the house. Today I worked on an adam west batmobile model and an A7 corsair model as well. When I break out the little paint brushes I think that means I've evened my keel, so to speak.

This is the longest I've been unemployed since I turned 15 and started working at DAIRY QUEEN. So yeah, the most uninterrupted free-time I've had in like 18 years. Turns out I try to cook poo poo and make lovely models.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
An Adam West Batmobile makes me want to build a model for the first time in like 20 years.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Godholio posted:

An Adam West Batmobile makes me want to build a model for the first time in like 20 years.

It even has a little batman & robin. I had a perfect blue shade that I bought for battletech minis (that I bought 6 months ago and never finished because lol no one would ever play) that works great. It's an easy kit. Primer gray for the rest of the suit is perfect as well. Burt ward is a bit harder with his stockings.

The flash and fit on the model is actually poo poo. I keep respraying it after finding some poo poo I need to sand when trying to fit.

Really should remember to fit before spraying.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

hi mike-o i've been great. I've been bored as poo poo, but using the opportunity to finish poo poo around the house. Today I worked on an adam west batmobile model and an A7 corsair model as well. When I break out the little paint brushes I think that means I've evened my keel, so to speak.

This is the longest I've been unemployed since I turned 15 and started working at DAIRY QUEEN. So yeah, the most uninterrupted free-time I've had in like 18 years. Turns out I try to cook poo poo and make lovely models.

A-7 Corsair best Corsair

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

holocaust bloopers posted:

A-7 Corsair best Corsair

I want to finish this A7, and then find a decent F4 & F8...and A6

well basically USN Aviation from 55-75 or so kits

Busket Posket
Feb 5, 2010

✨ⓡⓐⓨⓜⓞⓝⓓ✨
HCT I'm sure you're a very handsome model; don't be so hard on yourself.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
I've always wanted to get into airplane models, i started on this tiny Corsair but I haven't had much time with all the moving houses and college right now. I've got most of it painted but god drat I suck at painting. It's also probably because I have lovely tools to work with and I'm comparing myself to the crazy detailed poo poo older dudes make with decked out airspray kits or whatever those are called.

bengy81
May 8, 2010
I used to really dig the little balsa wood planes that you can strap a little motor on. Never could get them to fly for poo poo, but they were fun to put together and balance. Gonna try to get ,y kids into model rocketry so I can relive my childhood, but they are all girls still going through the princess phase, so I'm not expecting them to actually care.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Mike-o posted:

I've always wanted to get into airplane models, i started on this tiny Corsair but I haven't had much time with all the moving houses and college right now. I've got most of it painted but god drat I suck at painting. It's also probably because I have lovely tools to work with and I'm comparing myself to the crazy detailed poo poo older dudes make with decked out airspray kits or whatever those are called.

yeah don't read into like "serious modelers' poo poo because they have like microscopic drills for gun barrels on 1/144 tanks and poo poo.

I'm still doing cheap kits, so I don't feel the need for like, Smithsonian display quality poo poo

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
There's a great thread in GBS right now

Paladinus posted:

I like the halo hard hat.

This was created with some website algorithm that can recreate an image in the style of another image :buddy:

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
load bearing seraphim

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
okay i'm going away again but maybe katy perry will summon me again??????????!??

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
be safe ghost thong

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
N4B, sorry about your mother in law. Please let us know if there's any way we can help.

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones
Sorry N4B, let us know if you or your family needs anything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Melthir
Dec 29, 2009

I need to go scrap some money together cause my avatar is just sad.

Syrian Lannister posted:

Sorry N4B, let us know if you or your family needs anything.

• Locked thread