Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

paragon1 posted:

You do actually, you can tell by the grenade next to your user name. Note that There Bias Two does not have one, as he is some kind of filthy poor does not have plat, which comes with PMs.

Woah there 2010-er! Back in my day not having plat meant something. I was taking a STAND before you even made your first shitpost! :cheeky:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

This should have been the OP. I'm not talking about the song, just the video.

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.

paragon1 posted:

You do actually, you can tell by the grenade next to your user name. Note that There Bias Two does not have one, as he is some kind of filthy poor does not have plat, which comes with PMs.

Actually, I don't think I do. I have access to search and the archives, but I don't have the other upgrade. I should probably get it.

Huh, I'm just an idiot and never turned it on. Didn't know I had it / had to turn it on.

Whelp.

NOW you can PM me.

Rodenthar Drothman fucked around with this message at 04:12 on Mar 25, 2016

Tarage
Dec 17, 2015

Just a little bwaka.
http://bato.to/reader#aac8e30bc1de7688 New chapter!

I have yet to figure out PMs, so it's easier to e-mail me or PM Rodenthar/Raukcaran. He can get me messages.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

That first page... :pusheen:

e: That Entire Chapter!! :pusheen:

Alpha Kenny Juan fucked around with this message at 05:23 on Mar 31, 2016

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant
A glimpse into the horrifying future! :eyepop:

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
All the new characters - the ninja, the succubus and Asahi's sister - are such great additions to the story. :allears:

RadicalR
Jan 20, 2008

"Businessmen are the symbol of a free society
---
the symbol of America."
That's not so bad a future...

But wait, if everything becomes sexy... Where does cute go?

Also, now I'm even more curious to the whole deal about the family tree.

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!

RadicalR posted:

Obviously, given that we know that Asahi doesn't marry Mikan, and that Rin is both Asahi and Mikan's granddaughter, that must mean that Mikan marries the Kiryuuin paterfamilias her son goes on to become Rin's father.

DrSunshine fucked around with this message at 06:43 on Mar 31, 2016

dordreff
Jul 16, 2013

RadicalR posted:

A world where no girls are cute and dumb is the worst possible future

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
In a world full of cute and dumb people, the future girls are surely the cutest and dumbest :allears: Which makes them perfect for fighting the sexy dystopia the future has become!

Also, I'm wondering just how prevalent time machines are, and if they're all giant animals.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.
Momochi peeking out of the eagle's mouth is my favorite panel in a while.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

I like how the giant eagle just seemed to be a giant eagle rather than having a fancy apartment inside of it.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

RadicalR posted:

I'm curious about the "Don't get angry" comment. Does that mean the obvious? Could it be worse?

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009

Tarage posted:

I have yet to figure out PMs, so it's easier to e-mail me or PM Rodenthar/Raukcaran. He can get me messages.

You have to have a platinum account to send/receive PMs on this forum. That's what the little grenade icon next to people's usernames denotes.

Thanks for the chapter. You guys are doing great work.

The Sandman
Jun 23, 2013

Okay!

So, I've, like, designed a really sweet attack plan that I'm calling Attack Plan Ded Moroz, like "Deadmau5!"

WUB!

Alpha Kenny Juan posted:

I'm curious about the "Don't get angry" comment. Does that mean the obvious? Could it be worse?

Asahi is Momochi's grandmother. No, I don’t know how that would work either.

FH_Meta
Feb 20, 2011
A communications error with a very, very truculent civil servant.

Jo Joestar
Oct 24, 2013
Momochi is actually descended from the number 1 girl at the local cabaret, not Asahi's wife.

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

All is for the best, in this, the best of all possible worlds
I was thinking that Momochi is probably descended from Asahi's second wife. Which would indicate why future Mikan seems so wistful and depressed.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Mirage posted:

I was thinking that Momochi is probably descended from Asahi's second wife. Which would indicate why future Mikan seems so wistful and depressed.

:ohdear: Man, I hope this isn't the case.

Tarage
Dec 17, 2015

Just a little bwaka.
http://bato.to/reader#2787e5c717bf9a33

New chapter.

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.

good chapter

also dang kuromine the gently caress did you do to your family tree

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
The plot thickens even further.

Man, anyone else counting the chapters till 131 so we can finally read chapter 132?

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

principal remains spirit animal

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Even then you should probably wait until a proper scanlation is put out

Tarage
Dec 17, 2015

Just a little bwaka.

Terper posted:

Even then you should probably wait until a proper scanlation is put out

We have... plans for what to do when we get there, so people won't have to make that horrible choice.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
Is chapter 132 horribly scanlated or something?

Oh, by the way, I love how they're playing things as the "accepting you as you are" aspect. It really adds to the cuteness.

Tarage
Dec 17, 2015

Just a little bwaka.

Covok posted:

Is chapter 132 horribly scanlated or something?

Oh, by the way, I love how they're playing things as the "accepting you as you are" aspect. It really adds to the cuteness.

Do you enjoy Youko talking like a street lady in ebonics?

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
It's got a bunch of unnecessary swearing and an overdone accent from Yoko. It's not good. Please don't read it even if you want to see a bunch of chapters into the future for some reason.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Tarage posted:

Do you enjoy Youko talking like a street lady in ebonics?

W-what? lol Is this a parody translation?

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
"Don't poo poo us, dawg. Just tell us for reals."
- An actual line of Yoko's dialogue from the 4chan translated chapter 132

Covok
May 27, 2013

SpacePig posted:

I might go back and re-read their version after reading the good one. Ya know, for shits and giggles. .

Tarage
Dec 17, 2015

Just a little bwaka.

Covok posted:

W-what? lol Is this a parody translation?

Some dudes on 4chan were upset that we weren't releasing more than a chapter a week and decided that they'd show us up by doing it better.

They lasted a single chapter.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Tarage posted:

Some dudes on 4chan were upset that we weren't releasing more than a chapter a week and decided that they'd show us up by doing it better.

They lasted a single chapter.

I imagine a fair amount of people don't understand how much work goes into doing something like this and its always hilarious when people try to show someone up at a game they know nothing of and fail.

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant
More Young Youko, this chapter is great.

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

It's weird to say this about a chapter where Aizawa builds a gigantic skyscraper out of cake, but I really appreciate the slower, more character-driven chapters like this. Mostly because it makes the characters themselves more than just one-note "fun" types.

Epoxy Bulletin
Sep 7, 2009

delikpate that thing!
I believe it should be noted that from her first appearance this chapter, the principal's sound effects are OH BOY OH BOY. Everything went according to keikaku (cake-kaku?)

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Epoxy Bulletin posted:

I believe it should be noted that from her first appearance this chapter, the principal's sound effects are OH BOY OH BOY. Everything went according to keikaku (cake-kaku?)

Imagine if all demons had this weakness to sweet stuff -- The world's best demon hunters would also overlap with the world's best bakers. Aaaaaaand I think I just found a new hit manga premise.

I shall call it

Devil's Cake

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

SpacePig posted:

Chapter 131 is a rehash of the drunk on juice chapter.

e: Rin from outta nowhere :3:

Alpha Kenny Juan fucked around with this message at 14:08 on Apr 7, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

There Bias Two posted:

Imagine if all demons had this weakness to sweet stuff -- The world's best demon hunters would also overlap with the world's best bakers. Aaaaaaand I think I just found a new hit manga premise.

I shall call it

Devil's Cake

Too on the nose.

Devil's Food, however ...

• Locked thread