Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!

Applewhite posted:

This is about what I'm talking about when I say "thick."

:gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

:love::love::love:
Okay, that's a lot bigger than what I'm thinking of when I say I like 'em thick. I'm thinking like Christina Hendricks.

I probably still would though, don't get me wrong.

Navin Johnson
Mar 1, 2016

HoAssHo posted:

Christina Hendricks.

Unnnnngggghhh! OK I'm done.

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx
p good honey pot post applewhite

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

You should see her turn around :wiggle:

Navin Johnson
Mar 1, 2016

Applewhite posted:

You should see her turn around :wiggle:

And yet you deny us this visual.

*shakes fist in violent back-and-forth motion*

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Navin Johnson posted:

And yet you deny us this visual.

*shakes fist in violent back-and-forth motion*

Remember you rear endked for this:

Bleh Maestro
Aug 30, 2003

Applewhite posted:

Hooooooly badonkadonk batman :captainpop:

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Applewhite posted:

:chanpop:

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

lol that's just freakish and bizarre

Audax
Dec 1, 2005
"LOL U GOT OWNED"
that's a little person
you can't fool me

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Applewhite posted:

I've never experienced such a huge peak-to-trough of interest like there is right about 35 degrees into that turn, uuuggggghhhh

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

HoAssHo posted:

lol that's just freakish and bizarre

When HoAssHo says a booty is freakish and bizarre, you know it's true.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Audax posted:

that's a little person
you can't fool me

Like, the model is a little person or she stuffed a little person down the back of her pants?

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Applewhite posted:

:barf:

SilkyP
Jul 21, 2004

The Boo-Box

Audax
Dec 1, 2005
"LOL U GOT OWNED"

Applewhite posted:

Like, the model is a little person or she stuffed a little person down the back of her pants?

i think she's just little person that lives in a house where her towel racks are normal person waist-level high.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTS3Sk-V3E0

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
3:18 is perfect

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Audax posted:

i think she's just little person that lives in a house where her towel racks are normal person waist-level high.

I'm p. sure she is not a little person.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

If you watch it with the sound off it looks like some of them are having sex lol.

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I mean it's not *that* bad come on guys.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
It looks fun like Jell-o :3:

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

It's weird how many of them laugh at the pain.

I wanna do this but it seems like it would be so awkward to have a stranger who isn't a doctor futzing around down there. Also, you probably have to let your pubes grow out a bit to get it done and I don't know if I'm willing to do that.

Absolute Lithops
Aug 28, 2011

After one long season
of waiting, after one
long season of wanting
US size 16 in non-Walmart clothes is around 160 lbs

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

Applewhite posted:

love me some fake rubber rear end:(

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

Applewhite posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vLuYsSPYXc

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

carrion kit posted:

barb!! get the gunt jack, we got a plump one

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Wicker Man posted:

Money down the drain at least.

Also:
:nws:http://i.imgur.com/w2H4siV.png :nws:

Lmao just saw the cat behind him

wane tendo
Mar 19, 2005

Buglord
oh hiiiiii there thanks for coming hun! you're a big girl huh? hahaha oh we all have our days, we have a special arrangement for larger women that's just fine you just follow me now. *puts collar on customer*

*leads them out a back door, down a path and into a barn*

im gay
Jul 20, 2013

by Lowtax
How do they wax your amusement? Do you get on all fours or what?

timefly
Apr 29, 2008

What about skinny and flat what about skinny and flat :allears:

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xL1FaJPBj1o

My Rhythmic Crotch
Jan 13, 2011

apparently this lady is a size 16 :shrug:

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Applewhite posted:

:stare: :fap:

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

My Rhythmic Crotch posted:

apparently this lady is a size 16 :shrug:

Eva mendez got fàaat

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Fat is beautiful.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Applewhite posted:

She Has the arm proportions of an infant

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Navin Johnson posted:

I don't want to even touch on how stupid it is to believe that otherwise normal (not mentally ill) people are not responsible for their own actions and the consequences that result.
you arrived at this response from my post through something you mistakenly believe is reasoning so i have to ask how was your lobotomy
i didnt say people arent responsible for their actions but if you think its rational that people should only be able to achieve and maintain thinness through a complete 180 lifestyle change with no external catalyst ("that would be cheating and they deserve to unhappily be fat -you can tell this is true because otherwise they wouldnt be fat!") then you picked a good username

being fat, itself, inhibits people from a ton of healthy behaviors that would help them lose or keep weight off. it would be paradoxical except that liposuction is actually really great nowadays except that some people (stupid, stupid people) stigmatize it with moral equivalencies of being fat and actually deserving unhappiness as punishment for being fat based on explicitly circular reasoning
"haha youre down and im kicking you. you must deserve this otherwise why would you be down in the first place?"

• Locked thread