Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
porfiria
Dec 10, 2008

by Modern Video Games

Immortan posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9tcswoomvM

This is greatest loving thing I've ever seen

So at the end Trump dies and a bunch of senators take over? Sounds about right.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES

Helsing posted:

I didn't think it could get any better than the Trump / GOT mashup but I was so wrong.

jesus christ this is good

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Immortan posted:

Save and mirror this poo poo. :hist101:

A good day for humor.

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

Immortan posted:

I am entertained.

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot

Immortan posted:

It's dumb.

as halfway crooks
Mar 7, 2007

by Shine
game of thrones version was way better imho

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Does anybody remember a time before Trump was running? This feels like the way things have always been. The way things should be.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Fidel Castronaut posted:

I am entertained.

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

as halfway crooks posted:

game of thrones version was way better imho

Darth Trump was way better than that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KU_Jdts5rL0

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
E: wrong thread

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Immortan posted:

Darth Trump was way better than that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KU_Jdts5rL0
You're right about this, but that Gladiator poo poo was :mediocre:

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

Slime Bro Helpdesk posted:

As a Chicagoan I'm really starting to worry the 68 convention will be eclipsed finally :(

edit- let's not forget we haven't even gotten a sense of leftists who will be in town to protest this.

Chigaco will still hold the Democratic record, never fear!

Laphroaig
Feb 6, 2004

Drinking Smoke
Dinosaur Gum
https://vine.co/v/igH3wW1Khe9

this is still the best thing to come out of Trump's candidacy so far

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN
Bloody but unbowed

quote:

Donald Trump has a more than two-to-one lead over his closest rival, John Kasich, in the Republican presidential front-runner's home state of New York, a new poll finds.

A Monmouth University survey released Wednesday shows Trump taking 52 percent support, followed by Kasich at 25 percent. Ted Cruz has 17 percent.
The April 19 primary in New York will go a long way toward determining whether Trump can reach the 1,237 delegates he needs to win the GOP nomination outright and avoid a contested convention.

At Trump’s current level of support, he’s on pace to take a strong majority of the state’s 95 delegates, and it appears that he may run the board.

“If this result holds in every single congressional district, Trump will walk away with nearly all of New York State’s delegates,” said Monmouth University pollster Patrick Murray.

A majority of New York Republicans — 57 percent — said Trump’s myriad controversial remarks, from musing about punishing women who get abortions should they be made illegal to encouraging a nuclear arms race in Asia, will have no impact on how they vote in the primary.

Twenty-nine percent said Trump’s controversial remarks make them less likely to support him, while 7 percent said they’re more likely to support Trump because of his comments.

Seventy-two percent of Republicans in New York say that sharing their home state with Trump will have no bearing on whether they support him or not. Fourteen percent said they’re proud to hail from the same state as Trump, while 13 percent said they’re embarrassed.

Kasich is the Republican candidate who does best in a head-to-head match-up against Democratic front-runner Hillary Clinton, according to pollsters.

If the Ohio governor were the GOP nominee, 80 percent of Republican primary voters said they’d cast a ballot for him over Clinton. Only 70 percent said the same of Trump, and 66 percent of Cruz.

“It is interesting that Kasich would be a stronger nominee in Trump’s home state, but it is purely academic,” said Murray. “There is almost no probability that any Republican would be able to win New York’s electoral votes.”

Kasich has no chance to win the nomination outright, but is staying in the race in hopes of an open convention. He’s argued that he’ll run stronger than Cruz as the anti-Trump alternative in upcoming contests in the northeast.

There is still an opening, however, for Kasich and Cruz to make gains on Trump, the poll found.

Forty percent of New York Republicans said they are unlikely to change their minds from the candidate they currently support, but 34 percent said they’re willing to consider a different candidate. Twelve percent said they’re hardly committed to their candidate at all, and 14 percent are undecided.

The Monmouth survey of 302 likely New York GOP primary voters was conducted between April 3 and April 5 and has 5.6-percentage-point margin of error.

Please, GOP, give the nomination to the lizard-in-a-human-suit that only one in four of your own members actually supports.

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Helsing posted:

Bloody but unbowed

Please, GOP, give the nomination to the lizard-in-a-human-suit that only one in four of your own members actually supports.

More specific please.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Helical Nightmares posted:

More specific please.

yeah, plus i'm not sure that cruz or trump look like they're wearing human suits. i'm not sure what species they're dressing up as.

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

Friends, will President Trump deport my cute Muslim coworker? Do I need to make sure to sleep with her before November, just in case??

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Best Giraffe posted:

Friends, will President Trump deport my cute Muslim coworker? Do I need to make sure to sleep with her before November, just in case??

You are gross.

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot

Helsing posted:

Bloody but unbowed

trumps needs to win almost every delegate in new york so he can later need 60% of remaining delegates to hit the magic number.

i believe.

Fidel Castronaut posted:

You are gross.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Best Giraffe posted:

Women can't be Muslims, dummy.

as halfway crooks
Mar 7, 2007

by Shine

Fidel Castronaut posted:

You are gross.

yep, drat those sexhavers and their gross urges

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

Maoist Pussy posted:

Women can't be Muslims, dummy.

Well that's a load off my mind!

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002

Best Giraffe posted:

Lyin Ted "The Rat" Cruz would say to go for it.

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

as halfway crooks posted:

yep, drat those sexhavers and their gross urges

Ha, a "sexhaver."

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Fidel Castronaut posted:

You are gross.

This. Miscegenation is immoral and illlegal

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Fidel Castronaut posted:

You are gross.

What's gross about his statement? The muslim? The woman? The sex?

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Powercrazy posted:

Sexual immorality is the Devil Patriarchy at work, friend.

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Powercrazy posted:

I shouldn't have to explain why a person is gross for expressing sadness over racist deportation practices because of the consequences it will have for the imaginary world in which he will have sex with his fetish object.

But here I do because there are a lot of low-grade trash people itt.

baquerd
Jul 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Fidel Castronaut posted:

I shouldn't have to explain why a person is gross for expressing sadness over racist deportation practices because of the consequences it will have for the imaginary world in which he will have sex with his fetish object.

Are you saying Muslim women are nothing but fetish objects and there couldn't be any other reason he'd want to have sex with her?

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

baquerd posted:

Are you saying Muslim women are nothing but fetish objects and there couldn't be any other reason he'd want to have sex with her?

He is gross and you are dumb.

Revenants Return
Mar 28, 2016

by Shine
Is trump on track to win or not

Top Bunk Wanker
Jan 31, 2005

Top Trump Anger

Revenants Return posted:

Is trump on track to win or not

After New York I'm pretty sure he'll be the only person who can still mathematically get to 1237 delegates by the convention.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Fidel Castronaut posted:

I don't think you "get" YCS.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Maoist Pussy posted:

Sexual immorality is the Devil Patriarchy at work, friend.

in order to achieve sexual immorality you must first take the head of another christian

then you will experience the quickening

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Powercrazy posted:

I don't think you "get" YCS.

There's really nothing to "get." I come back to SA during election season because election season is always a joy and on here there are some entertaining people and some decent analysis but then there are people like yourself who do neither and I wish the entertaining-to-noise ratio was higher. It's a lol-fest that there's something to "get" like you're some nerd talking about a Joy Division b-side.

Laters!

Fidel Castronaut has issued a correction as of 19:42 on Apr 7, 2016

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Fidel Castronaut posted:

Hey Fidel, instead proving that you are a goony uneducated virgin on a daily basis, why don't you fill out the FAFSA and get some student aid for a decent college with a useful degree to elevate yourself out of your daily self loathing pantsshitting.

https://fafsa.ed.gov

Not too late to start thinking about the Fall semester. This time take those math courses that made you so mad in high school that they didn't see your brilliance.

Here in the Trump thread, we love the poorly educated.

Revenants Return
Mar 28, 2016

by Shine

Top Bunk Wanker posted:

After New York I'm pretty sure he'll be the only person who can still mathematically get to 1237 delegates by the convention.

I never hear about him anymore except rumblings that he's tanking. What happened

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Helical Nightmares posted:

Hey Fidel, instead proving that you are a goony uneducated virgin on a daily basis, why don't you fill out the FAFSA and get some student aid for a decent college with a useful degree to elevate yourself out of your daily self loathing pantsshitting.

https://fafsa.ed.gov

Not too late to start thinking about the Fall semester. This time take those math courses that made you so mad in high school that they didn't see your brilliance.

Here in the Trump thread, we love the poorly educated.

I'm a PhD student at an R-1 university in a department that has a near 100% placement rate for tenure-track positions. My life loving rules.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

It's no Gladiator, but Trump Effect is p rad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPg5KcnCIUc

• Locked thread