Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke

Despera posted:

Lowtax was the true winner of World War Bee

yeah the tax man always gets his, haha am i right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Troll Bridgington
Dec 22, 2011

Keeping up foreign relations.
It's the end of the world as we know it, I feel fine

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Blazing Zero posted:

yeah the tax man always gets his, haha am i right

That and that death guy

What's his deal anyway

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

Eonwe posted:

:smugdon:

Heh you Goonies got beat so bad

jfc people paid for trump, bernie and hillary emotes

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

any updates on the war, reddit friends? i need opinions on how badly those bee guys are losing

Fix Lag
Sep 8, 2011

There's a sale at Penny's!

Eonwe posted:

That and that death guy

What's his deal anyway

blood for the blood god

skulls for the skull throne

Eonwe for the Star Citizen thread

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
PL holed up in station with even numbers spamming local like madmen, while guys in fleet tsk tsk it my how things have changed

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

Blazing Zero posted:

any updates on the war, reddit friends? i need opinions on how badly those bee guys are losing

we gave up, rip anyone who didn't evac their stuff from deklein last month

rip anyone who still hasn't firesold their 42 reaction towers

rip to anyone who hasn't played in 3 years with a super logged off in VFK

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
I registered for SA for long gone subforums. Stayed because I love this gosh darned place.

silentsnack
Mar 19, 2009

Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current President of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality.

Potato Salad posted:

Clearly the page doesn't have enough structures. Has the Imperium lost the, what, two or three dozen titans needed to support this? I don't THINK so as those killmails would be plastered everywhere.

I mean, we've been seeing a killmail on a titan or super daily, but that's a far cry from 59 titans minus the maybe dozen aborted in structures.

If I had the resources to burn like an established member of a rich alliance (and actually played) I'd anchor a dozen superfactories, if only for the reveal that they were all empty/idle and the smug self-congratulations were entirely incorrect.

"Made you juice your jorts over killing decoys" could be more than a little bit demoralizing for bloodthirsty nerds mid-celebration, I'd imagine.

YouTuber
Jul 31, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

VideoGames posted:

I registered for SA for long gone subforums. Stayed because I love this gosh darned place.

Came for the :filez: eh?

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

Otacon posted:

we gave up, rip anyone who didn't evac their stuff from deklein last month

rip anyone who still hasn't firesold their 42 reaction towers

rip to anyone who hasn't played in 3 years with a super logged off in VFK

so the reddit guys were right? wow what's happening here. are we losing or winning?

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

VideoGames posted:

I promise to continue to report shame stupid reports. This is my pledge as moderator.

Four more years! Four more years! Four more years!

Lugnut Seatcushion
May 4, 2013
Lipstick Apathy

silentsnack posted:

If I had the resources to burn like an established member of a rich alliance (and actually played) I'd anchor a dozen superfactories, if only for the reveal that they were all empty/idle and the smug self-congratulations were entirely incorrect.

"Made you juice your jorts over killing decoys" could be more than a little bit demoralizing for bloodthirsty nerds mid-celebration, I'd imagine.

got em

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Lmao if you didn't register for coupons and deals

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

silentsnack posted:

Then you too would be a tactical genius on the same level as an HVAC repair man.

Lugnut Seatcushion
May 4, 2013
Lipstick Apathy
It's all about pet island imo

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Drythe posted:

Yo kcolor is right though, Marvel Heroes is pretty fun.

There's also a dariusJOHNSON in the guild but I think hes fake

Nah he's real. I have DJ on Steam and saw him playing it a few times.

Marvel Heroes is fun, but I can only take the Diablo style games for so long sadly.

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

cravius posted:

It's all about pet island imo

whoever made that euth loving everyhing gangtag owns and id buy them a beer

ullerrm
Dec 31, 2012

Oh, the network slogan is true -- "watch FOX and be damned for all eternity!"

Blazing Zero posted:

so the reddit guys were right? wow what's happening here. are we losing or winning?

We lost everything. Vee's Cruor was reprocessed and the trit used to make kinetic missiles. Laz shaved his beard (and divorced his other beard). Mittens committed sudoku. Sion is in space-jail awaiting trial on crimes against goodposting.

CONDI, now freed from the shackles of holding sov, does wolfpacks in Amarr factional warfare.

Lugnut Seatcushion
May 4, 2013
Lipstick Apathy

ullerrm posted:

CONDI, now freed from the shackles of holding sov, does wolfpacks in Amarr factional warfare.

We have karmafleet dudes unironically advocating for this over on GF dot com

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

you can tell a minor victory was won because they all came out of the woodwork to fuckin tell us that some supers died and a public channel that literally anyone in the coalition can join got leaked woo

Not me. I was napping :colbert:

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

ullerrm posted:

We lost everything. Vee's Cruor was reprocessed and the trit used to make kinetic missiles. Laz shaved his beard (and divorced his other beard). Mittens committed sudoku. Sion is in space-jail awaiting trial on crimes against goodposting.

laz is a good guy and i hope he's having fun shooting spaceships

cravius posted:

We have karmafleet dudes unironically advocating for this over on GF dot com
since there's more KF toonies than GF toonies, maybe yall should listen to them. just a thought

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

VideoGames posted:

Games for me and it has only gotten better since 2016

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I registered because all the other people who played games already had accounts and I wanted be a cool kid.

randoark
May 9, 2003
Whoso pulleth this linoleum knife from this milkman is rightwise king born of England!

YouTuber posted:

Came for the :filez: eh?

Sup all my :filez: reg buddies. Be honest, you're a truegoon because of Bigpeeler threads

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I registered because I wanted to play DUST with cool people, and because I had been lurking since 2005 but was dumb/poor and didn't ever buy an account. If I did I could reg date shame all of you :smug:

Potato Salad posted:

Jeffraider the loudposter is claiming the allies are 4 titans behind breaking even on B-R. This is the killmail aggregator they are posting in support of this theory.
https://zkillboard.com/ship/24575/

Holy poo poo that's a lot of structures.

And each of the mods on those POS' counts towards each PL guys 30 kills in a month activity requirement :black101:

Except HABIT, we literally don't care and before the end of march our last purge was the summer.

LemonDrizzle posted:

I know nothing about supercapital construction - can you have multiple builds on the go in a single SCSAA? If not, how does 11 SCSAAs (I'm assuming the one that got soloed by a lone bomber genuinely was empty/disused) equal 59 titans?

I think, and I am just repeating what I've heard and don't know if its true or not, that some of the other SCSAAs that havent' been hit yet cancelled their builds adding up to the tota. So while 11 were destroyed, there were more that weren't but cancelled titans in build.

Again, that's just what I've heard and I don't know if that's actually what happened or not.

Mekchu fucked around with this message at 01:20 on Apr 8, 2016

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Unfunny Poster posted:

Not me. I was napping :colbert:

so was i, but we both post outside of this thread unlike some people :ssh:

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Blazing Zero posted:

since there's more KF toonies than GF toonies, maybe yall should listen to them. just a thought

Some of them are :shobon: newbies who don't know any better, but a lot of them are just stupid and need to be turfed.

Edit: and also spies.

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Unfunny Poster posted:

I think, and I am just repeating what I've heard and don't know if its true or not, that some of the other SCSAAs that havent' been hit yet cancelled their builds adding up to the tota. So while 11 were destroyed, there were more that weren't but cancelled titans in build.

Again, that's just what I've heard and I don't know if that's actually what happened or not.

what kind of idiot would cancel the build in anticipation of an attack, there's absolutely no advantage to it vs. just hoping yours doesn't get hit

Lugnut Seatcushion
May 4, 2013
Lipstick Apathy

darth cookie posted:

Some of them are :shobon: newbies who don't know any better, but a lot of them are just stupid and need to be turfed.

Edit: and also spies.

realtalk losing karmafleet would be the best outcome of this war

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

so was i, but we both post outside of this thread unlike some people :ssh:

I want Secret to lose so badly.

Goatman Sacks posted:

what kind of idiot would cancel the build in anticipation of an attack, there's absolutely no advantage to it vs. just hoping yours doesn't get hit

I don't know. I just heard that and repeated it. I don't have a functioning brain to understand these sort of complex things.

cravius posted:

We're (Horde) not taking them in. DON'T YOU DARE TELL THEM WE'LL TAKE THEM IN.

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

cravius posted:

Nah it's nice to keep along some retarded redditors for now, though they'll inevitable turn on us like TEST. It's in reddit's genetics.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

cravius posted:

yeah losing goonfleet circa 2006 syndicate era would be best??????????

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Goatman Sacks posted:

This is a game where people have ejected from supers and freighters to attempt to deny a killmail only to have a hostile pilot get in it.

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

pseudanonymous posted:

This is a game where people have ejected from supers and freighters to attempt to deny a killmail only to have a hostile pilot get in it.

Except you get the killmail either way, and empty or not it doesn't say poo poo beyond "SCAA down". Unless the idea is that people are even taking down the SCAAs ahead of time - but that's just silly.

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Man I loved the goony goon days where we had exactly one carrier and SMASH's capital fleet was so superior to us that we tried to hire them.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
This is a game where allegedly the guy who started this whole beef with IWantIsk ripped his skillpoints out and biomassed that character to make it seem like he quit the game entirely.

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

Unfunny Poster posted:

Nah he's real. I have DJ on Steam and saw him playing it a few times.

Marvel Heroes is fun, but I can only take the Diablo style games for so long sadly.

Oh.

Also apparently Mittens is in the guild but I have never seen him on?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

Goatman Sacks posted:

Man I loved the goony goon days where we had exactly one carrier and SMASH's capital fleet was so superior to us that we tried to hire them.

One carrier, that Remedial promptly lost to rats?

ullerrm posted:

You made this pretty believable.

• Locked thread