Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

How she gonna look in 10 years

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

How she gonna look in 10 years

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002

Apparently the extensive steroid abuse needed to stay competitive in curling took its toll.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmqqrtChc40

Cromwell tank anecdotes retold

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009
I've been watching that guy's videos for quite a while now. Some of them are really fascinating and really makes you pick Hollywood battles to pieces. The one on Troy is brilliant

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Bernard McFacknutah posted:

I've been watching that guy's videos for quite a while now. Some of them are really fascinating and really makes you pick Hollywood battles to pieces. The one on Troy is brilliant

hes also a total autistic weirdo and some of his opinions about history which he bases solely on his larping in the woods are complete poo poo

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
Just... just start pushing until I figure out what to do with you.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Stryker/Bradley/113 rear door?

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

Would've been useful on those korean ranges that go halfway up the mountain.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Diarrhea Elemental
Apr 2, 2012

Am I correct in my assumption, you fish-faced enemy of the people?

not caring here posted:

Would've been useful on those korean ranges that go halfway up the mountain.

I made the mistake of bitching about that range once because I had a very, very strong sneaking suspicion that the loving retards responsible for the site selection and building that range hadn't factored in even the meanest compensation for the drastic elevation changes. I spent the next what felt like an eternity trying to loving scrawl some vague crayon picture of external ballistics to an increasingly large group of knuckle-dragging ADA retards, and finally resorted to just telling them it was bullet magic.

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

That's what happens when you try to squeeze a 4781 pixel wide image into an 800 pixel wide message board. :colbert:

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
:stare:

So loving good.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
just like in the movies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaDYz39k-bo

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

i'm the guy jumping up to yell while hot shrapnel flies toward me

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

ded posted:

i'm the guy jumping up to yell while hot shrapnel flies toward me

and im the guy spotlighting you with my videocamera light

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

and im the guy spotlighting you with my videocamera light

For ISF, they're still ahead of the curve because they A.) pointed their weapons int he right direction, B.) Fired them without running away in the process and C.) actually hit the thing they were trying to kill

These were probably their Deltas or some poo poo

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

160322-F-RH756-1040 by US Air Force, on Flickr

Cabbage Disrespect
Apr 24, 2009

ROBUST COMBAT
Leonard Riflepiss
Soiled Meat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wS6p8QOcVX8

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
http://i.4cdn.org/pol/1459815128561.jpg

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

uh, didnt see any aftermath pics posted so :nallears:

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

uh, didnt see any aftermath pics posted so :nallears:

yeah, it looks like some ivan guy just retweeted a location and that's about it?

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
now link those guys up with the drone community and the guys that do ATC for flight sims and let the internet take over the world

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

What are these two fine young men doing?

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

It's like a problem-solving, team-based obstacle course.

I don't know what that actual "test" is.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Those obstacle courses are always retarded. They're supposed to be "team-building" exercises and probably have a specific scenario or setup in mind, but instead they just induce a lot of frustration because whichever idiot was leading PT that day thought, "hey, let's do something cool and different!"

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

monkeytennis posted:

What are these two fine young men doing?

pissing away the last shreds of their dignity

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Naked Bear posted:

Those obstacle courses are always retarded. They're supposed to be "team-building" exercises and probably have a specific scenario or setup in mind, but instead they just induce a lot of frustration because whichever idiot was leading PT that day thought, "hey, let's do something cool and different!"

Many of them have one specific solution. The course at Maxwell has a few that are basically repeats of another obstacle...very similar situation, same solution.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

I'd rather do some dumb obstacle course rather than run or ruck run in formation

Besides it's mostly just a couple guys doing it at a time while everyone else stands on the side and bullshits/smokes

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

:catdrugs:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQ6QX-OsWUc

Busket Posket
Feb 5, 2010

✨ⓡⓐⓨⓜⓞⓝⓓ✨

That is the funkiest recruitment video.

We watched this at least once a week in Russian class: http://youtu.be/OlQ6KqTlyfk

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

goddamn I have seen that video way too loving many times. Every loving day of airborne school, at least twice a day. Every. loving. Day. You watch it. You watch it until when you watch it, it's the video that's watching you. gently caress that video.

e: looking at the comments, how the gently caress do those people remember what airborne class they were in? Was it seriously that loving incredible for them that they can remember that bullshit? If so, wow, that is the saddest, most pathetic thing.

UP THE BUM NO BABY fucked around with this message at 01:13 on Apr 11, 2016

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
https://gfycat.com/UnnaturalPiercingHyrax

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

Godholio posted:

Many of them have one specific solution.
Many? All. Having been through that exact course too many times, I am completely certain that they write the solution that they want and then back a problem and description on to it, just like everything else at SOS. The lack of consistency in the obstacle materials is the most aggrivating part. That, or people who don't know what they are doing going rouge and trying to implement their own plan in the middle of an obstacle, like your sister taking her twentieth stroke on a mini-golf hole she refuses to give up on.

iKon
Oct 4, 2000

CAN'T TEST
WON'T TEST

Naked Bear posted:

I feel like I did a billion of these in officer training and they're just a microcosm of the entire military: a few actual smart folks plan, the dumbest people execute poorly, and everyone else stands around thinking, "this is loving retarded."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

iKon posted:

I feel like I did a billion of these in officer training and they're just a microcosm of the entire military: a few actual smart folks plan, the dumbest people execute poorly, and everyone else stands around thinking, "this is loving retarded."

Then one idiot retard drops his canteen in the hot lava and you get a "needs improvement"