Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Why does everyone think I'm going to get in trouble?

Wait, so what are they doing next week? Half an episode for the end of Angelo, half an episode for the start of Okuyasu and Keicho?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

No, very little left of Angelo. It'd be a tiny bit of Angelo and then Nijimura bros (there was a 1 in the ep name)

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
Ending it with Josuke and Okuyasu's ゴゴゴゴゴ stare down or if they're really quick somehow, after Okuyasu knocks himself out sounds fine, yeah.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I think it'll get all the way up to where Bad Company is about to start

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Why does everyone think I'm going to get in trouble?

They could probably squeeze out 3-5 minutes of the whole exposition of how Angelo got his stand, which frees up the rest to probably get up to Josuke going inside the house then?

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
In my head, Angelo's exposition takes forever, probably because it's a little less than half of that chapter, but the introduction to Bad Company just visually would be sweet, if just for showing off how different Stands are in Part 4.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Bad Company is definitely one of the best stands in all JoJo.

Given to one of the biggest dickheads what kind of prick bullies Okuyasu gently caress Keicho

hoobajoo
Jun 2, 2004

Moltrey posted:

I'm assuming maybe Rohan will be added too aside from a flash in the initial character shadows, unless we somehow don't get too far past him.

I can't actually listen to the OP right now but I love how lame Koichi's part looks without Echoes in contrast to everyone else's.

Rohan is introduced pretty late for someone that became so iconic, it wouldn't surprise me for him to only be in the second half's OP.

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

bondster posted:

I'm so happy that my boy Tonio got a spot in the OP. I can't loving wait for some spaghetti to get rocked.

came here to post this

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe

hoobajoo posted:

Rohan is introduced pretty late for someone that became so iconic, it wouldn't surprise me for him to only be in the second half's OP.
This is what I always thought too, but Rohan shows up kinda early actually, in the sixth volume of an eighteen volume series in the tenth story arc.

It's hard to tell the rate David will be going once we get into the meat of this, but I'm already surprised Angelo took less than two episodes so I'm guessing we'll go to the mangaka's house around the halfway point of this season.

WrightOfWay
Jul 24, 2010

I hope Koichi gets a chance to pose with his egg in the OP before he gets Echoes proper.

hoobajoo
Jun 2, 2004

Moltrey posted:

This is what I always thought too, but Rohan shows up kinda early actually, in the sixth volume of an eighteen volume series in the tenth story arc.

It's hard to tell the rate David will be going once we get into the meat of this, but I'm already surprised Angelo took less than two episodes so I'm guessing we'll go to the mangaka's house around the halfway point of this season.

Oh maybe then, I guess I was thinking RHCP happens later than it does. But I just looked up the chapters and it happens right after Let's Go Eat Italian, wow. It's easy to see 2-3 eps for Nijimura Bros, 1 for Echoes, 2 for Surface, 2 for Yukako, 1 for Italian, 2-3 for RHCP, 1 for Shizuka, then we're at the Mangaka's house around ep. 15!

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

bondster posted:

I'm so happy that my boy Tonio got a spot in the OP. I can't loving wait for some spaghetti to get rocked.

:agreed:

hoobajoo
Jun 2, 2004

From the anime thread:

Enourmo posted:

Jesus christ this season is just hitting the ground sprinting isn't it

can't wait to meet the best character next week

Dude, I was just talking about it, Rohan isn't coming until later. :smug:

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe

hoobajoo posted:

Oh maybe then, I guess I was thinking RHCP happens later than it does. But I just looked up the chapters and it happens right after Let's Go Eat Italian, wow. It's easy to see 2-3 eps for Nijimura Bros, 1 for Echoes, 2 for Surface, 2 for Yukako, 1 for Italian, 2-3 for RHCP, 1 for Shizuka, then we're at the Mangaka's house around ep. 15!
I always think Akira is later too, since he's billed as the halfway villain, but nah Kira shows up right after Rohan, poo poo's weird

grancheater
May 1, 2013

Wine'em, dine'em, 69'em
my nam is, ( u dont need to remember) standless boy

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

There's always the second ED, don't feel safe just yet.

The OP is so sitcom-esque, I love it. At least up until Kira, it's a perfect fit - which I suppose is where they're gonna switch things up.

And our precious Josuke lipsynches a part of the ED.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

This ED is also a Warner release.
It's best to accept defeat graciously.

http://s1.webmshare.com/qD0m7.webm

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

Josuke Higashikata posted:

This ED is also a Warner release.
It's best to accept defeat graciously.

http://s1.webmshare.com/qD0m7.webm

Is precious Josuke wearing precious Josefumi's mesh shirt?

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Josuke wears it first in a volume doodle.

A very, very late one.

Okuyasu Nijimura
May 31, 2015

Dias posted:

Is precious Josuke wearing precious Josefumi's mesh shirt?

Waffle shirt was actually josuke's first (I forgot this myself)

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
Huh, I didn't remember that. What about the other outfit?

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Dias posted:

Huh, I didn't remember that. What about the other outfit?

it's for Eyes of Heaven, but both of those outfits are here

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.
I love david productions

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

Lumberjack Bonanza posted:

I love david productions

I'm having a brain fart. What is the sign referencing?

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

Dexie posted:

I'm having a brain fart. What is the sign referencing?

Lil' Jolyne!

Also the house in the background is the Nijimura house.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

jolyne, jolyne, jolyne
jolyyyyyyyne
david shapedropped her
just because they can

hoobajoo
Jun 2, 2004

Lumberjack Bonanza posted:

I love david productions

That sign! HORI SHIIIIT!

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
Why is He-Man helping Jolyne cross the street?

Butt Ghost
Nov 23, 2013

The sign is actually referencing terror.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

it's for Eyes of Heaven, but both of those outfits are here

that last one looks so loving rad

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

SAVAGE GARDEN?

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

VORE WARNING!

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

Rodyle posted:

SAVAGE GARDEN?

Should've been this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQnAxOQxQIU

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

has there been any official confirmation on episode count yet, anyways? i can imagine that the second season's OP/ED will be drastically different. at least the OP.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Johnny Joestar posted:

has there been any official confirmation on episode count yet, anyways? i can imagine that the second season's OP/ED will be drastically different. at least the OP.

Rohan Kishibe
Oct 29, 2011

Frankly, I don't like you
and I never have.

I just want to savour these posts specifically.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apes-Ma
Aug 9, 2011

Your cage isn't getting any bigger.
Did Araki ever explain why Angelo has an Italian first name and a Japanese last name? I've heard it being translated as "Anjuro" sometimes, but everyone uses Angelo.

What's right?