Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Swedish Horror
Jan 16, 2013

Spudd posted:

I've always wondered if there's good fan art of Supernatural. I love the show but fans are the worst.

Isn't that the show where the fans are convinced "the brothers are totally secretly in love with each other"?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Swedish Horror posted:

Isn't that the show where the fans are convinced "the brothers are totally secretly in love with each other"?

Not just the brothers. The actors who play the brothers too.

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011

Ramos posted:

Really? Are you sure Megaman games didn't just stop being good after a point? I'm thinking of... X6?

I don't know, I just prefer to consume my media/food/metaphorical thing here with little concern as to what other people are enjoying it.

This food talk has left me hungry though.

http://i.imgur.com/HWRbzEt.gifv

:same:

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

Man, after this, kinda makes you wonder why he multiclassed into Bard. Seems cool as-is.

And man, that led me to look up some El Shaddai fanart, and like all if it is super :nsfw: holy poo poo.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

Ramos posted:

How to make a Touhou:

1. Make a doll
2. Put something silly looking on top of its head
3. Pose awkwardly
4. Draw the hands poorly (or hide them!)

Congrats, now you draw just as well as a drunkard.

The most powerful bag-like hat of all :stare:

BravestOfTheLamps
Oct 12, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL
Feb 21, 2006

Holy Moly! DARKSEID IS!

Thank you for cleansing the 90s awful with the sublime and deeply personal work of Jack Kirby. I'm phone posting but there are a couple more of these he did, one of which hung in his home. It's the image of the Abrahamic God I resonate most with.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

I have been playing a lot of this game lately. Of course deviantart is weird about it.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

subpar anachronism posted:

I have been playing a lot of this game lately. Of course deviantart is weird about it.

That poor woman's spine

Forti
May 5, 2009

I'd probably play that tbh

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

Captain Invictus posted:

That poor woman's spine

She's part cat, so for once it's reasonable

Swedish Horror
Jan 16, 2013

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

sounds bad

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Now I'm definitely not watching that cartoon.

BravestOfTheLamps
Oct 12, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Having your teeth ground down is a new one on me.

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

Wanamingo posted:

Holy poo poo, I had no idea the Megaman series is dead. They've been cranking those drat things out for longer than I've been alive, I figured they'd always be at it. When did they stop?

Around 2011, when the only guy at Capcom who wanted to keep making them decided to leave the company. Fans went crazy around that time. Capcom didn't put Mega Man in the Marvel Vs. game (even though Zero and Tron, two fan favorites were in there, and they released a Mega Man X skin for Zero), so they obviously hate Mega Man and did it to spite the fans. Capcom put the awesome Bad Box Art Mega Man in the Street Fighter vs. Tekken game, so they obviously hate Mega Man and did it to spite the fans. :psyduck:

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

edit: double post

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused

Kay Kessler posted:

Capcom put the awesome Bad Box Art Mega Man in the Street Fighter vs. Tekken game, so they obviously hate Mega Man and did it to spite the fans. :psyduck:

People complained about this???

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Of course they had to use somebody that could just shapeshift at will for their weird fetish.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Internet Kraken posted:

People complained about this???

They thought it was a insult to Megaman fans by putting in the chubby Megaman after cancelling Megaman Legends 3 and that MMO game.

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

He also acted like a total moron and if I remember right, Roll was either totally stringing him along or just his boss trying to get rid of him. It was the best thing about that game.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

Jotaro for sexiest dad.

Kumaton
Mar 6, 2013

OWLBEARS, SON

This is the first time that Jotaro's hat/hair situation makes sense to me.

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Kumaton posted:

This is the first time that Jotaro's hat/hair situation makes sense to me.

How does it not just fall right off the front due to the brim's weight?

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

yet it's still not as bad as the SU thread :can:

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

HenryEx
Mar 25, 2009

...your cybernetic implants, the only beauty in that meat you call "a body"...
Grimey Drawer

Ramos posted:

How does it not just fall right off the front due to the brim's weight?

Because he's holding it, duh

Swedish Horror
Jan 16, 2013

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Coming back with some more music:
This one might be a little too early:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-22BUX1UnB4
My favorite:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmE8-X0FtSc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oN9omlkEuxI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgt-otEFEss
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wADk0bumYgM

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwxUEFFbFtI

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

Is there more of this? I swear to god someone's made werewolf Pearl stuff before.

Anyways, that reminds me of a weird fanart thing that was a brief trend on tumblr.

BillmasterCozb posted:

yet it's still not as bad as the SU thread :can:

Hasn't that thread been closed for a while?

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.

Wanamingo posted:

Holy poo poo, I had no idea the Megaman series is dead. They've been cranking those drat things out for longer than I've been alive, I figured they'd always be at it. When did they stop?

Let's see, the last side scrolling Mega Man game was 10 and that was released in 2010. Mega man X8 was released in 2005. Mega man Battle Network, an isometric, grid based, card battle, RPG...I don't actually know what this game is, but the last one of those came out in 2006... So between 5 and 10 years depending on how you count it.

Kay Kessler posted:

Capcom didn't put Mega Man in the Marvel Vs. game (even though Zero and Tron, two fan favorites were in there, and they released a Mega Man X skin for Zero), so they obviously hate Mega Man and did it to spite the fans. Capcom put the awesome Bad Box Art Mega Man in the Street Fighter vs. Tekken game, so they obviously hate Mega Man and did it to spite the fans. :psyduck:

To be fair to those fans A) tossing Mega Man family characters into a fighting game is not quite the same as a new iteration on the classic Mega man gameplay, B) they had just cancelled the recently announced Mega Man crossover game C) this was right around the 25th anniversary of MM, which Capcom didn't really do anything for.

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
But hey at least all those starving Megaman fans have Mighty Number 9 to play :shepface:

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Internet Kraken posted:

But hey at least all those starving Megaman fans have Mighty Number 9 to play :shepface:

And the cartoon/movie to watch!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Mr Tastee posted:

Hasn't that thread been closed for a while?

It got re-opened again :v:

• Locked thread