Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

I suspect there is not a single article of food in front of her in which unimagineable cruelty was not involved in its procurement.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Mr. Lobe posted:

I suspect there is not a single article of food in front of her in which unimagineable cruelty was not involved in its procurement.

this lobster was tortured extravagantly, to sweeten the flesh. it pairs nicely with the chardonnay, which was also tortured. how do you torture a grape? child, do you think i keep this stone in my forehead so i can not know that sort of thing?

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

The pinnacle of cloud computing.

The cruelty is half the taste, though. Things taste a lot sweeter when half a world died to bring it to you.

Cryophage
Jan 14, 2012

what the hell is that creepy cartoon thing in your avatar?

paranoid randroid posted:

how do you torture a grape? child, do you think i keep this stone in my forehead so i can not know that sort of thing?

Miserable grapes produce the best whine.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Cryophage posted:

Miserable grapes produce the best whine.

PERISH

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

We Have A Bow And We Wish To Use It

Green Intern posted:

I know that Allison didn't have a plan when she stood up to Mottom, but I don't think even she expected this would happen.
I don't think Allison stood up voluntarily..? The pose seemed like a combination of her terrified/outraged reaction and the master key forcing her to remain upright.

Jackard fucked around with this message at 06:46 on Apr 6, 2016

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

:marc:
Reach Dinner Through Violence

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

Jackard posted:

I don't think Allison stood up voluntarily..? The pose seemed like a combination of her terrified/outraged reaction and the master key forcing her to remain upright.

No, she was shaking like a leaf but standing of her own free will. The key can't "force" her to do anything.

theshim
May 1, 2012

You think you can defeat ME, Ephraimcopter?!?

You couldn't even beat Assassincopter!!!
Something about this page is bugging me. Looking at Allison, for her to actually fit in that outfit, her neck would have to be kind of freakishly long.

TheCIASentMe
Jul 11, 2003

I'll get you! Just you wait and see!

DELISH

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

theshim posted:

Something about this page is bugging me. Looking at Allison, for her to actually fit in that outfit, her neck would have to be kind of freakishly long.

http://killsixbilliondemons.com/comic/kill-six-billion-demons-chapter-1/

RiotGearEpsilon
Jun 26, 2005
SHAVE ME FROM MY SHELF
Today we've been reminded that Allison is easy to behead.

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

Awfully nice of Mottom to give Allison her brand of lipstick.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

https://youtu.be/AUf8Ho60Zjg

Rhaka
Feb 15, 2008

Practice knighthood and learn
the art that dignifies you

Familiar outfit.

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass
Jake Wyatt and Training Montage remain my favourites.

Comrade Gorbash
Jul 12, 2011

My paper soldiers form a wall, five paces thick and twice as tall.

Renaissance Robot posted:

Jake Wyatt and Training Montage remain my favourites.

Agreed, but Aspirant, The Thief, and Pursued 1 are pretty good too.

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?
Clearly the artist and I went to very different raves in the 90s

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008
Allison is looking pretty Jojo there.

Yadoppsi
May 10, 2009
I'm really enjoying another short story about Het, the humble badass.

Wittgen
Oct 13, 2012

We have decided to decline your offer of a butt kicking.

Yadoppsi posted:

I'm really enjoying another short story about Het, the humble badass.

I love the stories. It's pretty cool that this one seems to be about the place of fear. I feel like it's going to go along very well with Alison's actions over the next few pages.

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

Green Intern posted:

I know that Allison didn't have a plan when she stood up to Mottom, but I don't think even she expected this would happen.

It didn't look to me like she stood up intentionally. I think that the key in her head wouldn't let her kneel. Like, it physically dragged her to her feet.

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

Grand Prize Winner posted:

It didn't look to me like she stood up intentionally. I think that the key in her head wouldn't let her kneel. Like, it physically dragged her to her feet.

There's been no indication that the keys have minds of their own. Allison stood up of her own free will, even though her every muscle immediately went THE gently caress IS THIS and tried to shut down out of self-preservation. She was asserting herself in a moment of great adversity despite eye-watering terror. It was a nice moment.

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

We Have A Bow And We Wish To Use It
Pose was kinda hard to read

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

Jackard posted:

Pose was kinda hard to read

Clenched fists, knock knees, lots of muscle-tension lines around every major joint. Pretty clearly says "I am doing everything I can to remain upright, even though my skeleton is trying to leave the room without me."

Also there was the deep exhale beforehand, which was Allison steeling herself for making the latest in a long and already-storied line of incredibly inadvisable choices.

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

There's something really sexy about Scrooge McDuck. I love Uncle Scrooge.
1>0.142857... That hungry bitch is so dead.

Roland Jones
Aug 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Well, I certainly wasn't expecting that out of Mottom. I kind of like it, though; just because she's god-queen of part of the multiverse doesn't mean she needs to act refined and mature all the time. It's neat seeing her true face, so to speak.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Mottom spent all afternoon doing her horrifying ghoul makeup and Allison just shits all over it :(

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.
this is like mirror-universe Miyazaki where everything in the story is evil and bad and decayed. I love it.

SHAOLIN FUCKFIEND
Jan 21, 2008

awww, she's so much fun!

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass

atomicthumbs posted:

this is like mirror-universe Miyazaki where everything in the story is evil and bad and decayed. I love it.

Now that you mention it I am getting some Yubaba vibes off of Mottom. It's not what I expected, and that's awesome.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006
or maybe a different baba y.

Reene
Aug 26, 2005

:justpost:

The Key does seem to glow brighter in response to her bravery.

Pinch Me Im Meming
Jun 26, 2005
Fight already!

And where is Coca Cola?

BravestOfTheLamps
Oct 12, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-zfUUCyvoU

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
grandma, knock it off. you weirding out the guest.

akulanization
Dec 21, 2013

ReagaNOMNOMicks posted:

Fight already!

And where is Coca Cola?

Furiously rewriting this scene to have 300% more action and at least one more lesbian romance.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

akulanization posted:

Furiously rewriting this scene to have 300% more action and at least one more lesbian romance.

Lookye addlejaw, says Mother Om, have us likenow a kung-fu fight. And then Allison says, Tha matches not mine unstoppable magical girl power.

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?
So, unlike a certain other comic with reader input, today's update is both pretty and good! :v:

Also, K6BD got a shoutout on the Super Best Friends podcast, so that was nice to hear. Hopefully that means more people reading and throwing patreon dollars at Abbadon.

The Lord of Hats fucked around with this message at 05:48 on Apr 13, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.
mottom is the best