Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dec 26, 2012

planetside 2 briefly

Pablo Gigante posted:

I'm driving down to Baltimore tonight so not much gaming will be happening.

that's a shame on both accounts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
Twilight princess hd

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
Castlevania 3: Dracula's Curse.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

Castlevania 3: Dracula's Curse.

Great choice

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011

rediscover posted:

Enter the Gungeon.

This again.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Ristolaz posted:

LEAGUE OF LEGENDS!!

:staredog:

VERY COOL MAN
Jun 24, 2011

THESE PACKETS ARE... SUMMARILY DEALT WITH

Bolverkur posted:

Tonight I will be playing Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

2 girls on tap and I failed to have Friday night sex for the first time in like 3 months.... Here comes Saturday.

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial

*hums what I think is the league of legends song but it's actually the game of thrones song*

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Dark Souls and gently caress.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Ristolaz posted:

*hums what I think is the league of legends song but it's actually the game of thrones song*

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 26 hours!
ghost trick is so loving good!!!!

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 26 hours!
unless anything comes up, csgo, also left downloading trackmania 2 stadium and beyond good and evil while i was out so maybe try one of those.
trackmania is ftw and ive heard good stuff about beyond good and evil

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

ArfJason posted:

unless anything comes up, csgo, also left downloading trackmania 2 stadium and beyond good and evil while i was out so maybe try one of those.
trackmania is ftw and ive heard good stuff about beyond good and evil

BG&E please

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Hyrule Warriors Legends still and probably some Splatoon

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Ristolaz posted:

Lol

01011001 posted:

that's a shame on both accounts

I'm going to visit friends and then tomorrow we're going to DC to see the baby pandas

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

ArfJason posted:

yeah dude

VERY COOL MAN
Jun 24, 2011

THESE PACKETS ARE... SUMMARILY DEALT WITH

ArfJason posted:

the only reason i have ever really wanted an idevice is to play the hd version. still even on the original ds those buttery smooth animations

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

Pablo Gigante posted:

Lol

I'm going to visit friends and then tomorrow we're going to DC to see the baby pandas

cool I was there last month it was epic

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

i beat the monty mole boss without paula in my party, i think i was suposed to get her first

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

Ristolaz posted:

cool I was there last month it was epic

tip: go early in the morning, at like 10:00, and u might see the Orangutans taking the O-Line

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Alan Wake's American Nightmare

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 26 hours!

Pablo Gigante posted:

Lol

wow dude, thats some epic video game content on the friday night videogame content thread cool :thumbsup:

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 26 hours!
pablo desperately running through the zoo trying to find a thing to relate to a videogame so he can post how he was at the zoo because hes a badass motherfucker who appreciates the fairly loving amazeballs and cool nature: the wolf is okami it remind me of okkami

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 26 hours!

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

lmfao

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 26 hours!
hey guys im on a business trip (nothing too crazy) but took some time off at the tennis court, and i had to take this picture because i cant unsee kirby in that ball, anyone else see it?

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

lmao

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Got sushi, if I get around to gaming i might try to finish up Steamworld Dig

E: also blasting Scary Monsters in the background

C-Euro fucked around with this message at 03:44 on Apr 9, 2016

beepstreet
Feb 7, 2005

I'm trying to play REmake in my living room but it sounds like my roommate is slamming a beached whale in there.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

ArfJason posted:

wow dude, thats some epic video game content on the friday night videogame content thread cool :thumbsup:

ArfJason posted:

pablo desperately running through the zoo trying to find a thing to relate to a videogame so he can post how he was at the zoo because hes a badass motherfucker who appreciates the fairly loving amazeballs and cool nature: the wolf is okami it remind me of okkami

ArfJason posted:

hey guys im on a business trip (nothing too crazy) but took some time off at the tennis court, and i had to take this picture because i cant unsee kirby in that ball, anyone else see it?

Lmao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I played Trine 3 and its kinda cool but after 90 minutes of coop i have 50% of the achievements. Im glad I got it for free and my friend only bought it for 5 bucks

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

In Training posted:

I played Trine 3 and its kinda cool but after 90 minutes of coop i have 50% of the achievements. Im glad I got it for free and my friend only bought it for 5 bucks

it's a fun little game but the devs apparently ran out of money and released only 1/3rd of the game they'd planned. oops

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Played some Bravely Default for the first time in years. Still stuck on the fire temple boss.

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal

Unguided posted:

Played some Bravely Default for the first time in years. Still stuck on the fire temple boss.

use your hammer when he brings his head out from the lava Hole and then stab the poo poo out of him and be careful of falling rocks

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I played Pillars of Eternity and am finally at the end... Going to finish tonight.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 26 hours!
got gifted spyparty so ive been playing a bit of that does anyone here have it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011