Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

mister magpie posted:

I got a confirmation email. I'll check my statement when I get home

I'm dumb because the card reads "valid only in the united states". Oh, it also won't go through to paypal either because paypal apparently doesn't have the option to add money from cards.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
an old friend who moved to Brooklyn a few years ago stopped by last night and showed me "high maintenance" and several hours later we had marathoner all 19 episodes. I highly recommend this series for its incredible BYOBness.

alnilam

MrWillsauce posted:

Man, those Coen brothers, am I right?

You are right

FluffieDuckie

Welcome irokia and iris :wave:

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

MrWillsauce

guys I want to go see the melvins tonight but I can't get someone to cover my shift at work and it's a huge bummer

alnilam

I'll cover it for you, what do i do

MrWillsauce

thanks dude but I don't think you'll get here in time

iris_p

City of Glompton posted:

hi iris_p, welcome to byob. what brings you here tonight?

I would like to learn how not to be a horrible poster.

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
I saw Melvins last night and grabbed a Melt-Banana vinyl LP

MrWillsauce

How were they?

MrWillsauce

iris_p posted:

just stick with me and emptyquote everything I say, kid

FluffieDuckie

iris_p posted:

We have a posting workshop thread we just started. If you're thinking about an idea and want feedback you can stop in there

symbolic

MrWillsauce posted:

guys I want to go see the melvins tonight but I can't get someone to cover my shift at work and it's a huge bummer
i'll go in your place, it's ok

MrWillsauce

but the thing is I wanted to go...

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

MrWillsauce posted:

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

that, but for me

hi how are you ♥

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
They were really good

Robot Made of Meat

MrWillsauce posted:

but the thing is I wanted to go...

I don't want to go, so you can go in my place.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

MrWillsauce

gently caress yeah my boss just called me while I was on my way to work and said he got someone to cover for me so I can go to the show. I love my boss.

Urodov

MrWillsauce posted:

gently caress yeah my boss just called me while I was on my way to work and said he got someone to cover for me so I can go to the show. I love my boss.

who doesn't love a BYOB success story

Ãèáåëü â ìîðñêîé âîëíå,                                                                                                спасибо, Слагнойд-кун!
èëè ñâîáîäó

MrWillsauce

man I love byob

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
im guessing your boss got an offer from fluffie duckie that he couldn't refuse

MrWillsauce

nah he's just a cool guy I think

City of Glompton

MrWillsauce posted:

nice, have fun!

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

MrWillsauce

but I like to think that fluffieduckie would threaten and kill for us if necessary, for the record

FluffieDuckie

MrWillsauce posted:

but I like to think that fluffieduckie would threaten and kill for us if necessary, for the record

I'm constantly threatening and killing for you. I just do it in secret so you don't know

MrWillsauce

lol you just spilled the beans though

MrWillsauce

oh poo poo, does that mean you have to kill me? Can you wait until after the concert maybe?

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
HELLO!
I am... Uxz... And I have come to lurk abit from GBS... Possibly post when poo poo goes nuts in GBS, happends from time to time.. You don't wanna know what happends at our secret parties. (If you aint heard of it, you aint cool enough, you did however just read about it - possibly makeing you cool enough).

<3 <3 Vanisher

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
hi uxz, you will find that many people here also post in gbs but are perhaps not as angry or full of impotent rage as is common in some gbs posters

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

Luvcow posted:

hi uxz, you will find that many people here also post in gbs but are perhaps not as angry or full of impotent rage as is common in some gbs posters

i am but i keep it bottled up

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

you have a nice outlet for it now in your probe thread, my only outlet for my rage is to yell at the neighborhood children to get off my lawn

symbolic

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

i let all my hatred and anger out through GBS. i'm really just a big ol' teddy bear. :)

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

Luvcow posted:

you have a nice outlet for it now in your probe thread, my only outlet for my rage is to yell at the neighborhood children to get off my lawn

it's actually better if they don't get off the lawn, then you can keep yelling

symbolic posted:

i let all my hatred and anger out through GBS. i'm really just a big ol' teddy bear. :)

GBS is more about drinking than hate and anger these days afaik

hi how are you ♥

iris_p

MrWillsauce posted:

FluffieDuckie

Hello uxz! Welcome!

Do you have any pets or hobbies you want to share with us? Alternatively, what's your opinion of spaghetti?

Robot Made of Meat

Uxzuigal posted:

HELLO!
I am... Uxz... And I have come to lurk abit from GBS... Possibly post when poo poo goes nuts in GBS, happends from time to time.. You don't wanna know what happends at our secret parties. (If you aint heard of it, you aint cool enough, you did however just read about it - possibly makeing you cool enough).

Welcome, Uxz! Don't be afraid to post here.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCNRE8jElKQ

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

bacalou

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JoJoJosephSmith

FluffieDuckie posted:

Welcome irokia and iris :wave:

what up