Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
superloosegoose
Dec 26, 2008

superloosegoose posted:

Thanks! This will be very helpful once I get 9 more stamina... I blew my last 5 mithril on a pull that didn't get me a platinum blade. I imagine faris' -50% atk/mag vs all targets sb will be helpful.

Has anyone tried out vivi's rm2? I'm curious to know how much damage it does vs the auto-dia rm equivalent

After this event, when will we see platinum blade show up again in a relic pull? Never?

Mastered Belias on my 2nd s/l. I had to restart after one of the demons used karma and wiped out Agrias in one shot.

Blade beam, sea lord's broadside, mirage dive, cleansing strike, sg, inspiring light

Saints cross r2, thief raid r2, full break r2, mag bd r3, drain strike 2x r5, steal power r2, shellga r2, curaja r5, lifesiphon r4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpaceDrake
Dec 22, 2006

I can't avoid filling a game with awful memes, even if I want to. It's in my bones...!

Twelve by Pies posted:

Yeah I decided to give it a go just because, and I noticed the lowest one was only difficulty 5 or 6, which my party is level 8 right now. I got 10 Greater Growth Eggs from it which apparently can bring any of my party members up to level 21. I guess then the issue would be that while I have some pretty nice Relics from the 11 Relic draw I did and the levels would be pretty decent, I still only have really basic abilities at this point.

Yeah, abilities will come naturally as you complete content and get orbs to make stuff. Make sure to clear daily stuff as you go, as that will give you some orbs to work with. For a fresh player, a full set of -ga 3-star spells is a good place to start, along with a few physical abilities like the basic 3* combat Breaks. You can begin eyeing the 4* and 5* stuff a bit later, although you should prioritize Protectga and Shellga in the 4* category.

And boo, Cape Cod Crab Chip beat me to talking about some other stuff. :mad: About the only thing I'll add is that you really don't need to worry about "trinity" at all until you begin to hit difficulty 90 or so bosses - below that you can easily get away with just a defense boost from Protectga or something, if that. At the level of content you're likely doing, just use the Roaming Warrior to blow people up.

There's also memory crystals and Record Materia to worry about, but like I pointed out earlier, that's for when you get a character to level 50. Don't forget that the experience daily dungeon is tomorrow, though, and it's a good place to level up some characters (especially since you'll get first-time rewards of eggs!)

Out of curiosity, when you say you pulled some nice relics, did you pull on the beginner banner or on Tactics? Tactics has some nice stuff, and on Monday the FF6 Relm event starts, which will give us Relm for the first time and re-issue Celes & Shadow, and makes it a bit easier to get Strago (he's available in the portraits, but very deep). Pulling on either one could net you some very nice things, though Tactics is notable for having two extremely useful items for Ramza (the sword and the armor) and a similar caliber item for Agrias (the shield). I'd take a swing at Tactics before it goes away in a week, if you can manage it!

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

The ingame text and the wiki disagree on how you get Ramza and Agrias' RM2. Do you have to level break them a second time to get Battleforged and Holy Knight's Pride?

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Kings need not raise their voices to be heard

Nihilarian posted:

The ingame text and the wiki disagree on how you get Ramza and Agrias' RM2. Do you have to level break them a second time to get Battleforged and Holy Knight's Pride?

You need to level-break Ramza and Agrias with their MC2s before you'll be able to receive their RM2s as drops.

Val Helmethead
Apr 24, 2009

Pittsburgh is stored in the balls.

Ultimate is beaten, but with only Steiner surviving - stupidly high HP and drain strike are so good. I knew I wasn't going to ace it when Ramza took a dirt nap right when the last demon-trash died, and even more so I ran out of Leeching Leaps for Freya.

5 Greater Holys and I can hone...

pichupal
Mar 23, 2013

Poochy ain't Stupid.
I might be.

Nihilarian posted:

I learned this a few weeks ago, in game text is right. I don't think it mentions MC2s in any of the drops on the website. Sorta misleading, especially for the people who have 3 RMs.

pichupal fucked around with this message at 05:04 on Apr 10, 2016

Combo
Aug 19, 2003

With the daily mythril getting reset this week, I'll be up over 100 mythril again. I'm thinking about chasing Shadow's SSB (and just generally boosting my VI synergy) but I also don't have basically any synergy for XII. I also wanted to start stockpiling for BSB fest disappointment.

HPanda
Sep 5, 2008
drat, that Celes BSB might be the first time I chase a relic purely for its nostalgia. The fact that its effect sounds awesome is just a bonus.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Agrias is really, really, really good guys.

Eight-Six
Oct 26, 2007

Just started playing last Monday, was afraid that I wouldn't be able to beat Agrias' level before it went away on the 17th. Team around level 30, some 5* weapons but nothing SSB notable, Nu-Kai armlet from my first 11 pull out of the FFT bag. Without a Crushing Blow that showed up in my RW list, this wouldn't have been possible.

So if you're new and reading this, it is possible! I got a wave that was Knight/Time Mage/White Mage, and the Time Mage never attacked, so I didn't RW that one, so poo poo worked out okay. :v:

11 pull afterwards, got Defender and Ice Rod!

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

I believe I am now no longer in the presence of nice people.

Great White Hope posted:

Stupidly good if you got her Shield. It's basically unique mitigation, so you can stack it with Breakdowns and I think Full Break for an effectively neutered boss.

Speaking of, how much does it lower Attack/Magic by?

pichupal
Mar 23, 2013

Poochy ain't Stupid.
I might be.

widespread posted:

Stupidly good if you got her Shield. It's basically unique mitigation, so you can stack it with Breakdowns and I think Full Break for an effectively neutered boss.

Speaking of, how much does it lower Attack/Magic by?

Agrias, Mog (AoE no damage), and Cait Sith (AoE magic) do 50%. Gordon, Faris, Fran and Setzer do 40%. Affected by Break resists, of course.

YoshiOfYellow
Aug 21, 2015

Voted #1 Babysitter in Mushroom Kingdom

Varance posted:

Luneth's SSB is 8x97 singletarget, with a partywide defense up buff (50%)
Luneth's SB is 4x128 singletarget, with a ~59%% chance to stun
Ingus's SB is Lunatic High, partywide Protect/Haste
Arc's SSB is partywide Shell/Heavy Regen/Magic Blink
Arc's SB is a medium medica with a partywide resistance up buff (50%)
Refia's SB is a 1x 340 potency AoE Magic Breakdown, nothing to write home about
Desch's SB is Lightning affinity + 235x4 AoE lightning damage

With the exception of stacking Advance with Luneth's SSB, the rest are pretty mediocre all around. If you pull, it's for synergy and not the SBs.

You forgot a few things.

Refia's SSB is 8-hit PHY, Single target, Multiplier 7.84, user gains Haste, ATK & DEF +35%
Ingus' SSB is 5-hit PHY, Single target, Earth element, Multiplier 7.9, User gains Sentinel
Desch's other SB is All allies, ATK & DEF + ?%, damages the user for ?%HP

All of these are on Banner 2 and both are really good things. In particular, Refia's SSB self-buff can stack with her default SB. And Planet Protector/Shout. You're going to hit some caps with that much ATK stacking but it's worth noting for being bonkers. Ingus' is great because Sentinel is just a very nice effect and it comes with some decent impact damage. Desch's thing we don't know the potency numbers on but it's probably a safe bet to make that it will be a larger buff than Hand of the Emperor given the HP cost attached and HotE is already considered a really drat good buff so getting a beefier version will be crazy.

Arc's SSB is also going to be insanely good mitigation on magic heavy fights so I wouldn't count that out either along with his medica if you don't have other RES buffs being thrown around.

Desch's event has some really drat good stuff on it, banner 2 in particular being the stronger of the two but really the only dud is Refia's SB.

YoshiOfYellow fucked around with this message at 06:49 on Apr 10, 2016

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

widespread posted:

Stupidly good if you got her Shield. It's basically unique mitigation, so you can stack it with Breakdowns and I think Full Break for an effectively neutered boss?

Yeah it stacks with Full Break.

Welcome to the A Team Agrias. I love you. :allears:

Shishells
May 25, 2012

Is it worth trying to pull for Agrias' shield if I already have nukhai and plat sword?

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.
Right now I can do Heroic Harmony + Banishing Blade + Lunatic High + Full Break + Power Breakdown. All I need is Drill or Trueblade of Legend to complete the set.

I'm really excited for the next physical-heavy boss guys. I wish I could go back and re-fight Vossler.

Niton
Oct 21, 2010

Your Lord and Savior has finally arrived!

..got any kibble?

Shifood posted:

Is it worth trying to pull for Agrias' shield if I already have nukhai and plat sword?

The two other relics you're missing are both fantastic, but.. it's only a 3% chance. I'd save and look elsewhere.

ETB
Nov 8, 2009

Yeah, I'm that guy.

Shifood posted:

You'll be fine with just native Shout. :v:

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Only Trust Your Respirator, kupo!
Art/Quote by: Rubby
First time I've ever had max stamina :toot:

ETB
Nov 8, 2009

Yeah, I'm that guy.

kalensc posted:

First time I've ever had max stamina :toot:

You're missing two shards. :goonsay:

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Only Trust Your Respirator, kupo!
Art/Quote by: Rubby

ETB posted:

You're missing two shards. :goonsay:

Is that the glitch from whatever old VI dungeon (Daril's tomb?) that gave 6 for a while and then 4?

Schwartzcough
Aug 12, 2009

Don't tease the Octopus, kids!

YoshiOfYellow posted:

You forgot a few things.

Refia's SSB is 8-hit PHY, Single target, Multiplier 7.84, user gains Haste, ATK & DEF +35%
Ingus' SSB is 5-hit PHY, Single target, Earth element, Multiplier 7.9, User gains Sentinel
Desch's other SB is All allies, ATK & DEF + ?%, damages the user for ?%HP

All of these are on Banner 2 and both are really good things. In particular, Refia's SSB self-buff can stack with her default SB. And Planet Protector/Shout. You're going to hit some caps with that much ATK stacking but it's worth noting for being bonkers. Ingus' is great because Sentinel is just a very nice effect and it comes with some decent impact damage. Desch's thing we don't know the potency numbers on but it's probably a safe bet to make that it will be a larger buff than Hand of the Emperor given the HP cost attached and HotE is already considered a really drat good buff so getting a beefier version will be crazy.

Arc's SSB is also going to be insanely good mitigation on magic heavy fights so I wouldn't count that out either along with his medica if you don't have other RES buffs being thrown around.

Desch's event has some really drat good stuff on it, banner 2 in particular being the stronger of the two but really the only dud is Refia's SB.

The numbers I've seen on Desch's SB are ATK&DEF +40%, at a cost of a whopping 50% HP. That's a pretty steep cost for an extra 10% ATK&DEF over HotE/Basch's Shield. It's also worth noting that Desch is a basically a mage character, so putting an ATK/DEF buff on a mage makes him pretty awkward to slot into a physical murder-train.

There are a number of decent relics on the III banners, but most of the characters just aren't very good, and their SBs are just "OK", not great. They'd be acceptable on great characters, but as it is... hard to recommend pulling over some of the competing banners.

Inge
Jan 16, 2007
SERIOUSLY THATS DISGUSTING I'M TRYING TO EAT

Macdeo Lurjtux posted:

Mana Spring II is a guaranteed drop if you defeat Hein's Castle with Black Mage in the party without dying.

I am an actual idiot.

Got it now.

Still no high scorer after 150 battles :(

Attestant
Oct 23, 2012

Don't judge me.

Inge posted:

I am an actual idiot.

Got it now.

Still no high scorer after 150 battles :(

High Scorer is so terrible. I got Tidus' MC2 as soon as it came out, and I've been using him in every FF10 content I've done since, including roughly 20 core dungeons, Yuna, Jecht & Rikku events, handful of FFX dailies, etc. I got Ramza to drop his Battleforged after the single first daily round, after breaking his second level cap. :suicide:

SpaceDrake
Dec 22, 2006

I can't avoid filling a game with awful memes, even if I want to. It's in my bones...!

Great White Hope posted:

The shield being stacked with Full Break really makes her nuts; she and Ramza make such an amazing tag team if you pull that relic. Watching 99-level bosses hit me for 200 damage never gets old.

That said,

Shifood posted:

Hmm. If you've got two items already, you're running the risk of repeats, and since your account is kind of young, you still have a lot of synergy to fill in. I'd probably hold off, even though the Kaiser Shield is really good, unless you're absolutely sure there's nothing you'd want on the Relm, Vincent, and Basch events coming up.

Eight-Six posted:

Just started playing last Monday, was afraid that I wouldn't be able to beat Agrias' level before it went away on the 17th. Team around level 30, some 5* weapons but nothing SSB notable, Nu-Kai armlet from my first 11 pull out of the FFT bag. Without a Crushing Blow that showed up in my RW list, this wouldn't have been possible.

So if you're new and reading this, it is possible! I got a wave that was Knight/Time Mage/White Mage, and the Time Mage never attacked, so I didn't RW that one, so poo poo worked out okay. :v:

11 pull afterwards, got Defender and Ice Rod!

:3: Grats! Now you gotta level hard tomorrow/today and get the memory crystals, clearly. :v:

Really, though, you might want to consider it. Agrias is going to be really strong with the Defender (the utility isn't quite as good as Kaiser Shield, but it's still four attacks that hit at range and do as much damage or more than Meteo with Shout on) so it's definitely worth working on getting her way up there.

But yeah, with a good RW attack, I think our newbies have a good shot at getting Agrias before the event goes away, and if you eat your Wheaties & Eggs, maybe even getting the memory crystal 1s for them.

Attestant posted:

High Scorer is so terrible. I got Tidus' MC2 as soon as it came out, and I've been using him in every FF10 content I've done since, including roughly 20 core dungeons, Yuna, Jecht & Rikku events, handful of FFX dailies, etc. I got Ramza to drop his Battleforged after the single first daily round, after breaking his second level cap. :suicide:

And just think! Once you get High Scorer, you get to grind for Ace Striker to drop too! :v: :v: :v:

:suicide:

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

but at least I don't have
a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

SpaceDrake posted:

And just think! Once you get High Scorer, you get to grind for Ace Striker to drop too! :v: :v: :v:

Ace Striker dropped in the same event I got it unlocked.

Meanwhile, about 300 stamina dumped into Mist Cave with no sign of Battleforged... :suicide:

Attestant
Oct 23, 2012

Don't judge me.

SpaceDrake posted:

The one thing I haven't tried yet, is running the easiest 2-stamina FFX dungeon over and over. Might do that and bring a handful of somewhat useful yet-to-drop-RM characters along.

Inge
Jan 16, 2007
SERIOUSLY THATS DISGUSTING I'M TRYING TO EAT

Attestant posted:

I'm at 160 battles of Tidus alone at Zanarkand and I need to stop. This is what bullshit feels like :(

e: just sold like 30 leather armours :v:

Inge fucked around with this message at 08:31 on Apr 10, 2016

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire
Wish the game let me just auto sell all 1 and 2 star armor because man is it agitating when it dumps a truckload of those on you.

Mr. Maggy
Aug 17, 2014
I got Platinum Sword just in time for me to have no more content to run

It's not fair

There was time now

YoshiOfYellow
Aug 21, 2015

Voted #1 Babysitter in Mushroom Kingdom

Schwartzcough posted:

The numbers I've seen on Desch's SB are ATK&DEF +40%, at a cost of a whopping 50% HP. That's a pretty steep cost for an extra 10% ATK&DEF over HotE/Basch's Shield. It's also worth noting that Desch is a basically a mage character, so putting an ATK/DEF buff on a mage makes him pretty awkward to slot into a physical murder-train.

There are a number of decent relics on the III banners, but most of the characters just aren't very good, and their SBs are just "OK", not great. They'd be acceptable on great characters, but as it is... hard to recommend pulling over some of the competing banners.

I'm gonna play Devil's Advocate because I really do love the III cast. :science:

Luneth's got Combat 5, Support 3, Celerity 3, and Spellblade 4. He's able to use Swords, Axes, and Hammers which is a little limited but sufficient enough for someone just looking to smack poo poo. Spellblade is good for hitting weaknesses and Combat is fine on just vanilla damage. He's got his niche of abusing Advance and Barrage if you've got his Tyrfing. Notably, he's got a beefy base DEF compared to most pure damage melee units along with some solid HP so he wont be super squishy unlike most monks or thieves stuck in the front row. Luneth is a little plain but he's got good base stats to make him a good physical powerhouse whether you use him for spellblades or not. If you pulled his SSB you'd have a mighty fine unit to Lifesiphon and damage spam with, the DEF boost on top is certainly helpful utility.

Arc's got Black Magic 3, White Magic 5, and Summoning 4 (Buffed to 5 in Japan). He's got access to Rods, Staves, and Bows. He's basically Eiko trading Bard for some Black Magic. His stats back him up to with 168 MND and 160 MAG at Level 80 making able to do equally good at healing and damage, meaning if you pull his SSB and don't need a second healer he can run Summons and do magic damage if need be. Basically any situation you'd have Eiko around you can have Arc around, Bard doesn't really offer much of anything to give her an edge in my opinion.

Refia's got Combat 5, Support 4, and Monk 5. She's got access to Fists, Hammers, and Thrown. She suffers from Monk Syndrome just like every other Monk 5 user but having Support 4 around means she can carry Breakdowns if you need an extra slot around for that. Thrown access means she can be in the backrow which can help offset the usual Monk squishiness. Her main draw is her default SB being a completely unique buff of ATK/ACC that stacks with absolutely everything so even if you don't have a relic for her she can do some very solid damage all on her own tools. She loses out to Snow who gets to toss around Saint's Cross but with the rest of the monks she's pretty solid. Once again, if you pull her SSB you have a solid unit to Lifesiphon and damage spam with.

Ingus has Combat 3, Support 4, and Knight 5. He's got access to Swords, Axes, and Hammers. Ingus is a beefy wall of Knight and he's got stats that are on par with Pencil in the defensive realm. His skill access is worse sadly and he doesn't get to Lifesiphon like the cool kids but he's incredibly solid for what you generally want a Knight for, raw ability to take a giant sword to the face. If you pull his SSB you've got some solid damage and some intense damage mitigation to work with. There's not as much to say about Ingus but you can pretty much use him in every scenario you'd consider Pencil for, minus Pencil's healadin shenanigans.

Desch has Black Magic 5, Spellblade 3, and Bard 4. He's got access to Swords, Rods, Staves, and Instruments. Desch is another sword mage like Ashe and Terra. His skillset is... kind of bad. Spellblade 3 is redundant when he's primarily a Black Mage since they fill virtually the same purpose anyways. Bard access is okay if you want to free a slot on your healer for Protega/Shellga but is otherwise not super useful right now. This is the guy I'll agree with you on being awkward. His AoE Thunder SB will be fine for enabling him to abuse Thundaja stuff and his HotE clone isn't very good on himself but can probably find better use as a RW in some niche situations. This guy is the weak link of the III crowd but he at least will do Black Magic at a serviceable level if nothing else.

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

but at least I don't have
a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

YoshiOfYellow posted:

I'm gonna play Devil's Advocate because I really do love the III cast. :science:

Desch is bad. All of the other III characters are solid if not meta-defining. You can definitely do worse than them in their given roles. They're not Greg or Ramza, and Ingus falls a little short of getting to the potential that Vaan has (the other frontliner with a splash of 4* support), but they're still perfectly worthwhile if you want to use them.

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.
I'd say the two biggest mentions on the III banner are:

-Ingus' Heroic Shield, which is basically Lunatic High but stapled on a character that can actually function better alongside Ramza. The shield itself is a decent stat stick, though not as good as the Kaiser Shield or Platinum Shield.
-Arc's Elder Staff is notable just because all its buffs (Shellga, Heavy Regen, Magic Blink) synergize perfectly with Shout and Tailwind with no overlap. The problem is that you have no Medica except for Tailwind or if you pull Arc's first relic.

Also keep in mind that Refia doesn't have Support 4, she has Celerity 4.

ParliamentOfDogs
Jan 29, 2009

My genre's thriller... What's yours?
As a guy who pulled Luneth's Tyrfing way back in the day and therefore used him a heck of a lot, I just have to say make sure you have shell handy if you are taking him anywhere that isn't pure physical because his resistance is noticeably terrible and he can die real quick to magic.

Opposing Farce
Apr 1, 2010

Ever since our drop-off service, I never read a book.
There's always something else around, plus I owe the library nineteen bucks.
I dumped a few eggs into Tyro to get him to 65, ran some dungeons until I got his RM3, and managed to master Wiegraf with the help of an RW Shout. The fight was a real grind even with Shout and Greg on Tauntilate, though, which I guess is the difference synergy weapons and proper hones make. I'll probably give the Ultimate a try before the event ends but I doubt I'm up to it right now; I've got decent AoE SSBs on Greg and Zidane but basically all of my important skills are R1 or R2 so I'd probably just lose all my momentum and die a couple rounds in.

Roland Jones
Aug 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Opposing Farce posted:

I dumped a few eggs into Tyro to get him to 65, ran some dungeons until I got his RM3, and managed to master Wiegraf with the help of an RW Shout. The fight was a real grind even with Shout and Greg on Tauntilate, though, which I guess is the difference synergy weapons and proper hones make. I'll probably give the Ultimate a try before the event ends but I doubt I'm up to it right now; I've got decent AoE SSBs on Greg and Zidane but basically all of my important skills are R1 or R2 so I'd probably just lose all my momentum and die a couple rounds in.

If you have Zidane's SSB you can do the trick I did of giving him Mako Might (or Dr. Mog's Teachings but since I brought Tyro I felt it was appropriate he have that) and open with Shift Break; if you give Zidane good gear it will do about half of every demons' HP in the opening round, and you can have Shout queued up to give a bigger attack boost afterward as well. After that, AoE can do a lot, or a Shout-boosted Saint Cross will finish off any one demon. After the demons are dead it's basically just a matter of keeping mitigation up and killing Belias over time while hoping his (thankfully very unreliable it seems) status effects don't work and healing up. Poison helps, slow helps, and magic mitigation is a bit more important than physical, but yeah, the worst is the beginning really. He's not the hardest ultimate; if you've ever done other ultimates you should be able to handle Belias. If not, he's a decent first one to try.

Opposing Farce
Apr 1, 2010

Roland Jones posted:

If you have Zidane's SSB you can do the trick I did of giving him Mako Might (or Dr. Mog's Teachings but since I brought Tyro I felt it was appropriate he have that) and open with Shift Break; if you give Zidane good gear it will do about half of every demons' HP in the opening round, and you can have Shout queued up to give a bigger attack boost afterward as well. After that, AoE can do a lot, or a Shout-boosted Saint Cross will finish off any one demon. After the demons are dead it's basically just a matter of keeping mitigation up and killing Belias over time while hoping his (thankfully very unreliable it seems) status effects don't work and healing up. Poison helps, slow helps, and magic mitigation is a bit more important than physical, but yeah, the worst is the beginning really. He's not the hardest ultimate; if you've ever done other ultimates you should be able to handle Belias. If not, he's a decent first one to try.

I'll have to get my hands on Mako Might before I try that, but I'm going to need it sooner or later anyway and a couple of my usual party members have hit their current level caps so it won't kill me to dump some eggs on Cloud and grab his RMs.

Opposing Farce fucked around with this message at 14:15 on Apr 10, 2016

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire
I actually was going to skip this banner because I felt my mythril was better spent on synergy I could use from the SSB fest, since I could make a jury rigged shout anyway with other SSBs I had.
Scrounged up 15 mythril and thought what the hell, it's probably the last banner I'll pull on for a while.

Clearly this is a sign.

RagnarokAngel fucked around with this message at 01:59 on Apr 11, 2016

Roland Jones
Aug 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Opposing Farce posted:

I'll have to get my hands on Mako Might before I try that, but I'm going to need it sooner or later anyway and a couple of my usual party members have hit their current level caps so it won't kill me to dump some eggs on Cloud and grab his RMs.

Remember that Cloud's first MC is available from a dungeon, so don't use a lode on it. That would be a waste.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opposing Farce
Apr 1, 2010

Roland Jones posted:

Remember that Cloud's first MC is available from a dungeon, so don't use a lode on it. That would be a waste.

Fortunately I already had it.

• Locked thread