Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

e X posted:

Nah, it's pretty recognizable. Or maybe I am just broken.

The formatting was a lot better when I was putting it in the fancy texty box. It looks pretty different than when I did it.

You are broken but at this point we all are. I see loss everywhere I go. It's often harder on the reader.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Busket Posket
Feb 5, 2010

✨ⓡⓐⓨⓜⓞⓝⓓ✨
Dogpost.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Beeswax posted:

This gets the whole premise of Patrick Bateman wrong. He's not an actual connoisseur of anything. The point is that he waxes lyrical about the blandest, most popular music of his day. He would never try to impress by namedropping obscure stuff or claiming that something out of the mainstream is good.

I am furious.

you think morrow wind isn't main stream?

Myrddin_Emrys
Mar 27, 2007

by Hand Knit

ToxicSlurpee posted:

!͌̓ͮͤ̂͌̿̒̂ͣ̅́̚͢͟҉̞̦͎̝̯̟̗̻̲̖̖̗̻̀?̸̛̟̯̜̜͓͎̪̤͖͚̝̝̭͚̤͕̘͐̉ͬ̒ͧ͗̈́ͨͩͥͭ̀̚͡͝ =̡̨͕̯̭̠̤̲̳̭͊̀ͭ̀̆̽̏̎̎̓̀͋̉͢!̴̽̏̂̈́̂̀ͫ͑̿ͧ̉̓҉̛̝̲̗̝̗͚̩͔̜̬ [̢̨͚̩̲̞͕̳͇̠͜͡ͅͅ]́͠҉҉̞̜̳͍̥̦̭͉

?̷̥͙̖̣̠̯͉͕̣͇ͭ̾̑̃̒̆͑ͯ̃̿̿̌ͤ̈́ͩ͛͡͠ͅ?̢̤̯̯̼̥́́ͮ̑͒̂͑́ .̸̨̡̛̰̬͔̗̰̖̳̮̫̱̳̹̐ͨ̑̎͒͢.̶͚̣̜̝̠̙̭̳̱ͪ̾ͮ̆͒̀́́ͅͅ.͍͓̞̖̼̣̘͇̪̞̼̞͚̭̱̠̲̜̓̀̋͛̋̅̀ͯ̄̑̀̉ͪ̀́̚͢.͛̓ͩ̀ͧ͌ͩ́͐̑̽́҉̖̟̝̜͍̮͓́ ?̷̸̵̢̲͈̘̙̯̳̜̯̰̝̯͓͎͚͈͈̾̾̓̓̃̃͂ͬ̂̓͒̌̅ͮͬ̃͌͝;̢̯̹̫͕͖͖̝͉̻̗̥̻͍̤͔̙̒ͫ̂́̕͢͡;̪̬̼͙̬̱̟̰͕͓͕̠̿ͯ͑ͪͬͫͦ̅͊ͯ̈̐ͧ̔ͮͣ̕͞ͅ

-̕͢҉-̴̡̕͟-͏͜͡-̸̧͟͝͡-̨͝͠-̷̨͢-̵̢-̡̛̀͘͜-̵̛͜͠-̡̢͜͞-͏̶̕-̶̸̡͢-̵͠҉-̡͠-̡͞͝-̀͘͏-̴͘-̷̧̨͝-͏̷̵́-̀͠͞-̡͝͝͞-̨

edit: Well that didn't work right at all! It was supposed to be loss. Welp.

Seriously, it is a loss

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Heehe.

NO FUCK YOU DAD
Oct 23, 2008

Beeswax posted:

This gets the whole premise of Patrick Bateman wrong. He's not an actual connoisseur of anything. The point is that he waxes lyrical about the blandest, most popular music of his day. He would never try to impress by namedropping obscure stuff or claiming that something out of the mainstream is good.

I am furious.
Some people say that Skyrim was Bethesda's greatest game, but I think the contemporary Fallout 3 was their undisputed masterpiece. The long-awaited move to next-generation hardware allowed the tightly-knit development team to grow both artistically and professionally, and the result is a crisp, smooth product that takes that hardware to it's limits and beyond. The performance is so slick you can feel every nuance of every subroutine, and while critics have taken the developers to task over a perceived lack of variety in the overworld, what most people don't realize this is a deliberate design decision taken to express the totality of the destruction in the game's setting. It's the little touches, as well as a virtuoso performance from Liam Neeson, that really single out Fallout as the true highlight of role-playing games.

During a dark section of the game, I catch a glimpse of my reflection in one of my twin high-definition Sony monitors. A wave of panic envelops me as I realize the pattern of my Valentino topcoat clashes slightly with the frames of my non-prescription Oliver Peoples glasses. Suddenly I am on Broad Street, running at pigeons.

Male Tiers
Dec 27, 2012

Why don't you just lay down your weapons now?

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
When the night is calling
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

No guilt, it feeds in plain sight
That took way longer than i thought it would.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

e X posted:

Nah, it's pretty recognizable. Or maybe I am just broken.

Por que no loss dos?

Busket Posket
Feb 5, 2010

✨ⓡⓐⓨⓜⓞⓝⓓ✨

oh dope posted:

That took way longer than i thought it would.

There was only one reason to include that meme.

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

I just noticed the title of the book in your avatar.

wyoming
Jun 7, 2010

Like a television
tuned to a dead channel.

the onion wizard
Apr 14, 2004

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.

ToxicSlurpee posted:

The formatting was a lot better when I was putting it in the fancy texty box. It looks pretty different than when I did it.

You are broken but at this point we all are. I see loss everywhere I go. It's often harder on the reader.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.
Duchamp memes are bannable. Reported.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

I disapprove of what you say, and I will defend your death because you have no right to say it!

I was out drinking last night and met a guy who teaches at the university of Barcelona. He told me he teaches a class about memes. I asked him "How dank are these memes you teach?" He looked at me weird. That's my story, thanks for listening.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I hope you looked at him weird right back

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

burexas.irom posted:

I was out drinking last night and met a guy who teaches at the university of Barcelona. He told me he teaches a class about memes. I asked him "How dank are these memes you teach?" He looked at me weird. That's my story, thanks for listening.

Dude you can't just ask like that SMDH are you even licensed to handle dank memes?

Beeswax
Dec 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer

NO gently caress YOU DAD posted:

Some people say that Skyrim was Bethesda's greatest game, but I think the contemporary Fallout 3 was their undisputed masterpiece. The long-awaited move to next-generation hardware allowed the tightly-knit development team to grow both artistically and professionally, and the result is a crisp, smooth product that takes that hardware to it's limits and beyond. The performance is so slick you can feel every nuance of every subroutine, and while critics have taken the developers to task over a perceived lack of variety in the overworld, what most people don't realize this is a deliberate design decision taken to express the totality of the destruction in the game's setting. It's the little touches, as well as a virtuoso performance from Liam Neeson, that really single out Fallout as the true highlight of role-playing games.

During a dark section of the game, I catch a glimpse of my reflection in one of my twin high-definition Sony monitors. A wave of panic envelops me as I realize the pattern of my Valentino topcoat clashes slightly with the frames of my non-prescription Oliver Peoples glasses. Suddenly I am on Broad Street, running at pigeons.

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

Man, David Mitchell got buff.

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

I disapprove of what you say, and I will defend your death because you have no right to say it!

In this image ‘X’ marks the spot!
This is where I found the Holy Grail, buried deep inside what can only be described as ancestral MEME MEMoriEs … that I believe can be accessed via various methods giving you access to the EM field of dreams and nightmares that we all share with each other, because we share in them on some profound level yet to be understood ….
I have been on a treasure hunt for quite some time, but for most of the journey I had no idea that I was searching for what it was I was searhing for…
The ‘coincidence’ has been my guide now for 8 ‘conscious’ years.
Let me explain.

https://at37.wordpress.com/2015/12/08/the-x-factor-kw/

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

IIL

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Sick loss edit, brah.

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one

oh, gosh

Stex T
Mar 7, 2005

Shut the fuck up and get out. Have fun being a slave of the rich and powerful.

burexas.irom posted:

In this image ‘X’ marks the spot!
This is where I found the Holy Grail, buried deep inside what can only be described as ancestral MEME MEMoriEs … that I believe can be accessed via various methods giving you access to the EM field of dreams and nightmares that we all share with each other, because we share in them on some profound level yet to be understood ….
I have been on a treasure hunt for quite some time, but for most of the journey I had no idea that I was searching for what it was I was searhing for…
The ‘coincidence’ has been my guide now for 8 ‘conscious’ years.
Let me explain.

https://at37.wordpress.com/2015/12/08/the-x-factor-kw/

After timecube.com got took down, this is a pro-click.

Stex T
Mar 7, 2005

Shut the fuck up and get out. Have fun being a slave of the rich and powerful.
me+Me

It is notable, that the Book of the Dead for Scribe Ani, the Papyrus of Ani, was originally 78 Ft, and was separated into 37 sheets at appropriate chapter and topical divisions.

The Book of the Dead made for Nesitanebisheru (who died around 930 BC) is over 37 metres in length.

Spell 37 - Formula for fighting off the double Meret-snake.

Spell 73 - Formula for opening the west by day, for opening the chamber (repeated as chapter 9).

Spell 137A, “[Making] the soul prevail over its enemies, making it exist in the retinue of the Imperishable Stars”.

The fallen angels play an important part in the New Testament. He or they are mentioned 188 times, 62 times as “demon”, 37 times as “beast”, 36 times as “Satan”, 33 times as “devil”, 13 times as “dragon” and 7 times as “chief of demons”.

In the same instant when Adam was exp3773d from Eden, so the angels inform Dee, the Lord gave to the world her time, and placed four angels of the Earth over her, one in each corner, to serve as watchmen, overseers and “watch-towers”.

This is the Son of Man who hath righteousness, with whom dw3773th righteousness, and who revealeth all the treasures of that which is hidden, because the Lord of Spirits hath chosen him, and whose lot hath the pre-eminence before the Lord of Spirits in uprightness for ever.

The comp3773d trav3773r int3773ctually unrav3773d H3773nistic My-Stories. “I am the t3773r”, “for here lies the dw3773r in the darkness”, “The darkness has been disp3773d”, “All misunderstanding is hereby rep3773d”.

It was of course ELLE’s Meme.

Read Snigfut
Feb 19, 2013

Mostly harmless.

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

16, last years of his life and not looking so hot. Neighbors are being dumb letting him outside alone because the risk of sunstroke is likely.

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.
Stay in shade, pupper :ohdear:

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~

Imhotep is invisible.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Chard