Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
First Play Build
Turtle
No Shield Melee
Caster
Kaz, what should I do. Tell me like you used to
View Results

• Locked thread
HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

I should have stayed at work for two more hours..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

150 min left

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
trying to decide between pulling an all nighter or sleeping early and waking up at m. night

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
I'm a retard who can't read and I thought my GPU was going to arrive today but actually what they meant is there shipping it today. gently caress my life

Dec 26, 2012

well then

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
Im at a wine trade show for work and I'm going to get good and drunk and go home at 6 and take a nap and wake up at exactly midnight

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

rediscover posted:

I'm a retard who can't read and I thought my GPU was going to arrive today but actually what they meant is there shipping it today. gently caress my life

:sympathy:

WINNERSH TRIANGLE
Aug 17, 2011

Begone, evil forces, my soul is mine and I am alive!

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
i'm going mostly 2 hand dex weapon w/ pyromancy for support and variety. there's not really a category for that in the poll.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I'm going Quality/Faith and my AIDS is such that I've already planned a SL125 build down to every stat for pvp

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

ive decided to make a big fat marshmallow man. not sure what build. ive been jonesing to do a magic build now that i'll be able to read what the hell the spells do, but we'll see

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
I normally go sword and board for my first character in Souls games, but Bloodborne has shown me the beauty and excitement of constant motion battling.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

two hours...

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

What if we're all actually dead and this is hell

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

NickRoweFillea posted:

I normally go sword and board for my first character in Souls games, but Bloodborne has shown me the beauty and excitement of constant motion battling.

Same think I'm going to do a skill build

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

NickRoweFillea posted:

My awakening was my second char in dark souls using nothing but two handed Zweihander and discovering the pure joy of glass cannon destruction and I've never turned back

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

NickRoweFillea posted:

this very much. i'm gonna find the biggst weapon i can and just gently caress poo poo up

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
Praying I get 30 frames on lowest settings/resolution... I don't want to wait until Wednesday.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Fungah! posted:

this very much. i'm gonna find the biggst weapon i can and just gently caress poo poo up

Theres some big honking weapons in this game

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
I'll probably still do a sns character to start. Old habits die hard, and it's not like I wont be playing through Dark Souls 3 a lot. The medieval aesthetic makes sns just feel right to me for a first run.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

rediscover posted:

Praying I get 30 frames on lowest settings/resolution... I don't want to wait until Wednesday.

Good luck, gamer.

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
my first dude ever in dark souls ended up using the silver knight straight sword for the whole game because a summon for the taurus demon dropped it for me.....then in das 2 i used the heide knight sword the whole first run, and in bborne i used ludwigs. this will be my first souls game where i dont use a boring straight sword for my whole first run

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
This is the longest hour of my life.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Average Bear posted:

This is the longest hour of my life.

im at work praying i get out early enough to play this at launch lol

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
i'm very jealous of people getting to play this a few hours before me, but i think i'm just going to wait for my copy to get here from amazon. i have work i have to do anyway.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

drank some creatine mixed with red bull

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
gonna line up some 2bfp vids while I wait to game!!!!!!

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

scary ghost dog posted:

my first dude ever in dark souls ended up using the silver knight straight sword for the whole game because a summon for the taurus demon dropped it for me.....then in das 2 i used the heide knight sword the whole first run, and in bborne i used ludwigs. this will be my first souls game where i dont use a boring straight sword for my whole first run

I used Heide Knight Sword too but I always powerstanced it with another weapon like a mace or even just another Heide sword. So it was sweet instead of borig

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The games thread title makes me extremely upset

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
games thread titles ftmfw

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

oh yeah baby, just got out of work early. this is gonna be a sweet day

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

scary ghost dog posted:

I always use a scimitar except BB didn't have one so I used the whip. I still plan on using a scimitar in 3

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

Larry Parrish posted:

lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

stickied thread: Do Not Tell People To Die

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Larry Parrish posted:

lmao

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

frank.club posted:

games thread titles ftmfw

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Ah drat no 11pm release at Gamestop. I'll have to wait till tomorrow , sigh.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Thirty minutes. Make sure to stretch.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Average Bear posted:

Thirty minutes. Make sure to stretch.

24 hours*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Facts could you please change that thread title to "Dark Souls III" and slap Genocyber in the back of his tiny head.

• Locked thread