Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WrightOfWay
Jul 24, 2010

I just started reading Part 7 and oh my god Scary Monsters is incredible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
Diego whipping his head around after eating rocks, mocking Johnny for NOT eating rocks and then trying to find like a cup or something on the counter but can't cause it's not moving is the hardest I've laughed at JoJo

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
Found this on the jojo wiki

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

Moltrey posted:

Diego whipping his head around after eating rocks, mocking Johnny for NOT eating rocks and then trying to find like a cup or something on the counter but can't cause it's not moving is the hardest I've laughed at JoJo

it's so undignified and I love it

WrightOfWay
Jul 24, 2010

Moltrey posted:

He's even holding his arms like T-Rex arms, it's amazing.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
Diosaur is best Dio.

Okuyasu Nijimura
May 31, 2015

no they will not posted:

My favorite jojo wiki page is the Jesus one for SBR

"If your heart is wavering, do not shoot. Because then a new path will be open for you. ”
—Jesus to Johnny Joestar

Namesake His presence in the manga is possibly inspired by Yes (musical band)

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!
It's super dark, but at the end of the Trivia for Thunder McQueen:

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Okuyasu Nijimura posted:

lol that is my favorite also

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe

Okuyasu Nijimura posted:

"If your heart is wavering, do not shoot. Because then a new path will be open for you. ”
—Jesus to Johnny Joestar

I really like the image of Jesus appearing behind Blackmore with the text "Blackmore perceives Jesus"

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Dragonatrix posted:

It's super dark, but at the end of the Trivia for Thunder McQueen:

The one time a non-Transformers fanwiki has a sense of humor.

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

:marc:
DavidPro being DavidPro, I looked really hard at the ED for DiU trying to find a tiny carrier pigeon somewhere in the sky. As of yet, I am unsuccessful.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cumilVNBe3s

New op's pretty god

Jolyne Cujoh
Dec 7, 2012

It's not like I've got no worries...
But I'll be fine.
I accidentally posted this in the wrong thread but I still wanna show off my dumb jojo swag:

(I would also probably own a Jolyne SAS if the one with good colors was the same price as the dumb bubblegum one :()

Okuyasu Nijimura
May 31, 2015

Nice Nice Nice

and yeah Jolyne SAS seems kinda expensive, grr

Begemot
Oct 14, 2012

The One True Oden

Moltrey posted:

That whole part is so amazing.

It seems like Dio is finally warming up to Johnny and Gyro and then whoops he's a were-dinosaur.

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

no they will not posted:

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Instead of a tre-eight slug to yo' cranium/
I got six and I'm aimin' 'em/
Will I bust or keep you guessin'

Rohan Kishibe posted:

I think you see hints of Sandman's stand in like the first or second chapter, no?

Yeah guess I should've waited to ask about that because Soundman just showed up and he has a stand and Johhny's stand shows up as well, plus Dio's dinosaurs.

Also lol at dinosaurs being the fastest things in the universe.

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

Was this made with Bitstrips or something?

EDIT: Hurr it literally says in the corner of the screen.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Say hello to Animal Shop

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
dog store is my favorite jojo character

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

Okuyasu Nijimura posted:

—Jesus to Johnny Joestar

lol

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

Baal posted:

Say hello to Animal Shop

Should've gone with Little Shop IMO.

Kaiser Mazoku
Mar 24, 2011

Didn't you see it!? Couldn't you see my "spirit"!?
EoH confirmed poo poo

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Baal posted:

Say hello to Animal Shop

I am cryeing

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

I can't wait for one of my favorite Part 4 episodes, Look Out, Child.

Edit: I also like Megagnat.

Dirt, Breeze, and Flame is also pretty good.

Waffleman_ fucked around with this message at 05:27 on Apr 12, 2016

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Wow that is poo poo why couldn't they call him pet shop

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.
How in the world is "Pet Shop" trademarked.

hoobajoo
Jun 2, 2004

Jolyne Cujoh posted:

I accidentally posted this in the wrong thread but I still wanna show off my dumb jojo swag:

(I would also probably own a Jolyne SAS if the one with good colors was the same price as the dumb bubblegum one :()

Yo, that looks amazing. I've wanted to get a JoJo mat for a long time, but couldn't find a picture I really liked; might just steal yours. As flawed as a lot of Stone Ocean is, my favorite gang is the Ora Is The New Black girls.

And I see that's a Reliquary Tower, so if my guess is right, you should post in the MtG Commander thread! Which is a garbage thread, but still.

hoobajoo fucked around with this message at 05:29 on Apr 12, 2016

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Didn't crunchyroll and Viz already use the name Pet Shop? I'm so confused

ManlyGrunting
May 29, 2014

Okuyasu Nijimura posted:

—Jesus to Johnny Joestar

You forgot the part where they speculate that Jesus is a Jojo (Joshua bir Joseph)

WrightOfWay
Jul 24, 2010

I was not expecting a Stand User of the Week to have time bullshit powers. At least Ringo used his power in an incredibly complicated way to moderately inconvenience the heroes by making them lost in the orchard. DIO would be proud.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

ManlyGrunting posted:

You forgot the part where they speculate that Jesus is a Jojo (Joshua bir Joseph)

Part 9 takes us 2000 years into the past, where we find Joey Jojo of Nazareth building a house with his Stand, Leper Messiah...

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

Should they ever manage to get around to animating the Ringo Roadagain fight I hope they find the time to license/ape some Ennio Morricone.

Okuyasu Nijimura
May 31, 2015

Bad Seafood posted:

How in the world is "Pet Shop" trademarked.

Listen if there's one thing you can say about Pet Shop Boys it's that they're extremely serious about their image---

Oh. Anyway

Ryaomon
Mar 19, 2007
Ask me about being a racist piece of shit with a racist gimmick
Musicians can't take jokes and are more litigious than insurance fraud scammers so changing names is just a case of "better safe than sorry" 99% of the time

WrightOfWay
Jul 24, 2010

Ryaomon posted:

Musicians can't take jokes and are more litigious than insurance fraud scammers so changing names is just a case of "better safe than sorry" 99% of the time

Plus even if the musicians are cool with it, the record companies that they belong too probably aren't.

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

We must destroy the American music industry.

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

こんにちは荒木飛呂彦、

あなたがこれを読んでいる場合は、この記事では、私が見つけたか、私たちの歌やアルバムのタイトルを流用含む、と自分自身が関与見つけるためにどうすべき任意の音楽グループの後にスタンドを指定することができ、私の書面による許可と確認応答が含まれています。私はあなたが私に何のロイヤリティを借りていないよ、あなたを訴えるないだろう、と私は火とそれについての悪臭を高めるためにしようとする弁護士の私は疑いの多数のものに置き換えられます。

敬具
悪いシーフード料理

Hello Hirohiko Araki,

If you are reading this, this post contains my express written permission and acknowledgement that you may name a stand after any musical group I should happen to found or find myself involved with, including appropriating our song and album titles. I will not sue you, you'll owe me no royalties, and I will fire and replace any of my no doubt multitude of lawyers who tries to raise a stink about it.

Sincerely,
Bad Seafood

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug
I'm still holding out the faint glimmer of hope that English EoH will have local coop. That's all I want.