Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best Symphogear
This poll is closed.
Chris 41 39.42%
Hibiki 26 25.00%
Tsubasa 5 4.81%
Shirabe 5 4.81%
Kirika 3 2.88%
Maria 9 8.65%
Genjuro 15 14.42%
Total: 104 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Sakurazuka posted:

I dedicated an entire hard drive to the 1080p version of UY + movies and it was all worth it.

Awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Not a cute boy, just a boring girl.
Something seems a little off about this one...

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Bittersweet love

Terper fucked around with this message at 14:12 on Apr 12, 2016

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Julias posted:

This is the correct answer, though I still recommend playing 1 first if you haven't played any. It's so atmospheric that I love it just for that alone.

Also, I'm the weirdo who doesn't just like DKC3 the least, but I actually dont think it's a good game, or that much fun. To bloated, too gimicky, the aesthetic feels way off from the first 2 games....

What I really noted when replaying 3 for the first time in over a decade was, the gimmicks became annoyingly convoluted at times.

I don't mind simpler gimmicks like minecarts or barrel cannon levels, but 3 experiments with a lot of unfun gimmicks and it really drags at times.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Last night I dreamed of an anime about a police dog who solved dog crime.

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Maybe I should make a UY thread this week

But no way am I gonna put in profiles for all 42069 members of the cast

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

Tiger Mask is going to be 3D cel shaded anime :whitewater:

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Smoking Crow posted:

Oh nooo

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Smoking Crow posted:

poo poo and piss

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Woah, DS3 has an actual manual, not seen one of those for a while.

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

I find anime in that style to be unwatchable, gently caress

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Good morning, chat thread!

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

Smoking Crow posted:

should have done rotoscoping

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Bad Seafood posted:

If this thread hits 2,000 pages I'm going to ask Shine to move it to CCCC.
The ADTRW anime chat thread is like half the reason I like posting in ADTRW as opposed to other places. I'd rather see things shaken up a little bit as opposed to effectively removing the opportunity from future potential adtrw goers if you're really going to do something like that.

Makes it feel more like I'm posting with people I know rather than disembodied robot's voices on the internet, you know?

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Sakurazuka posted:

Woah, DS3 has an actual manual, not seen one of those for a while.
If you read manuals you die irl

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.

Kylra posted:

The ADTRW anime chat thread is like half the reason I like posting in ADTRW as opposed to other places. I'd rather see things shaken up a little bit as opposed to effectively removing the opportunity from future potential adtrw goers if you're really going to do something like that.

Makes it feel more like I'm posting with people I know rather than disembodied robot's voices on the internet, you know?
I am not going to move this thread that exists explicitly for this subforum to another subforum, Kylra.

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Bad Seafood posted:

I am not going to move this thread that exists explicitly for this subforum to another subforum, Kylra.

are you sureeeee?

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Bad Seafood posted:

do it

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

Erg posted:

are you sureeeee?

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

We're still a long way from page 2,000.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

back when i watched wrestling someone found a .gif someone pixiv had made of a boo in a john cena outfit waving its hand in front of its face as it faded in and out, and i wish i had saved that so i could have it as an av

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Bad Seafood posted:

We're still a long way from page 2,000.

at the rate we're going at, it'll probably be within a month

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Bad Seafood posted:

I dunno, you mods do weird things sometimes. It's why we're constantly trying to overthrow you.

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Endorph posted:

back when i watched wrestling someone found a .gif someone pixiv had made of a boo in a john cena outfit waving its hand in front of its face as it faded in and out, and i wish i had saved that so i could have it as an av

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

oh you said gif

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

Kylra posted:

lol

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

oh yeah that was the pic, i guess someone in wrestlehut edited it

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

unsticky the april fools thread, theres too many stickies

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

I will never wash be able to wash the black mark of a joke going over my head from my record.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Davincie posted:

unsticky the april fools thread, theres too many stickies

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Smoking Crow posted:

yeah, they said it would have cg from the second it was announced

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

very upfront about joining the cadre of lovely old anime revivals

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

dogsicle posted:

yeah, they said it would have cg from the second it was announced

i didn't think it'd be entirely CG

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

also unsticky the spring 2006 thread

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

I wouldn't mind if they weren't using that bad kind of CG, where everyone's facial expressions are bad and the framerate is cut to try to match 2d anime

Jostiband
May 7, 2007

Aww... I missed all the Level E, a good anime show, chat going on earlier :(

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Dick Spacious CPA posted:

also unsticky the spring 2006 thread
someone's gonna watch all 98 eps of kirari revolution

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Endorph posted:

someone's gonna watch all 98 eps of kirari revolution

I feel tricked, I got all excited because I thought there was a new .hack thing coming out.

Blhue
Apr 22, 2008

Fallen Rib

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

I feel tricked, I got all excited because I thought there was a new .hack thing coming out.

i don't think getting excited about .hack is a mistake you can really blame on others

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Blhue posted:

i don't think getting excited about .hack is a mistake you can really blame on others

You're right, but there is no word for "being really happy to experience an intense amount of boredom."

• Locked thread