Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bawk
Mar 31, 2013

1redflag posted:

There's no such thing as half A panel. You either panel or your don't.

Look at this scrub, so behind on the Meme Times. Let me link you the 26:50 video on Mario Parallel Universi to shame you, and garner favor from the meme threadb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
And yet, you, the poster replying, are unable to understand that he, the poster you are quoting, is in fact, replying in a way that works with the meme stated

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7kdDeGXUjI

fullroundaction
Apr 20, 2007

Drink beer every day

1redflag posted:

Actually, if you time it just right, you can skip over the entire last trimester.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

mostlygray
Nov 1, 2012

BURY ME AS I LIVED, A FREE MAN ON THE CLUTCH

I don't smoke weed (I fully support anyone who does, it just doesn't do much for me, I wish it did). The easiest way to avoid peer pressure is to just say, "no thanks". Leave it at that. I used to have tons of friends that were huge smokers but when the bowl got to me I'd just pass it along and say that it's just not my bag.

I know it's kind of Nancy Reagan, but it never failed me when I was in school. Again, I wish I could do 420/24/7 but I'm apparently flawed. My dad is the same. Just no meaningful reaction to THC.

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

I MAKE BAD POSTING DECISIONS

This is pretty eerie, but Herzog can take anything and kick it into creepy territory. He could narrate an ordinary everyday children's birthday party and it would be scary as gently caress.

Judge Schnoopy
Nov 2, 2005

dont even TRY it, pal

mostlygray posted:

I don't smoke weed (I fully support anyone who does, it just doesn't do much for me, I wish it did). The easiest way to avoid peer pressure is to just say, "no thanks". Leave it at that. I used to have tons of friends that were huge smokers but when the bowl got to me I'd just pass it along and say that it's just not my bag.

I know it's kind of Nancy Reagan, but it never failed me when I was in school. Again, I wish I could do 420/24/7 but I'm apparently flawed. My dad is the same. Just no meaningful reaction to THC.

Woah.

[Image]Coolstorybro.gif [/imgur]

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope

1redflag posted:

Sure thing 1red "Henry" flag

D C
Jun 20, 2004

1-800-HOTLINEBLING
1-800-HOTLINEBLING
1-800-HOTLINEBLING

gently caress I knew it.

Practice safe memes bros.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Spicy, I'd say it's...
..."gently caress" hot.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

mostlygray posted:

Don't post that poo poo in the the meme thread bro, we're trying to have a good time here. This ain't the scary/unsettling/scp story thread brah.

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

If it's half a panel then it's the story of that kid pissing while on the ceiling

Bina
Dec 28, 2011

Love Deluxe

Horry Sheet Piiiss

Dragonstoned
Jan 15, 2006

MR. DOG WITH BEES IN HIS MOUTH AND WHEN HE BARKS HE SHOOTS BEES AT YOU
by Roger Hargreaves

I was looking for loss in the Korean characters...

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Steve Holt!
Aug 28, 2006

STEVE HOLT!

College Slice

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
gently caress

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.
I can't decide which I like the most.

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

Normally I don't make aesthetic criticisms in other peoples' homes, but that rug looks like a beaver exploded. If meat is murder, then that rug is at least a severe beating.

Edit: I've just noticed that the image had already been altered...

Rocket Baby Dolls has a new favorite as of 10:34 on Apr 12, 2016

Stex T
Mar 7, 2005

Shut the fuck up and get out. Have fun being a slave of the rich and powerful.

Myrddin_Emrys
Mar 27, 2007

by Hand Knit
Its the writing immediately to the left of 'gently caress' that need editing.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
롰샌

Paladinus has a new favorite as of 11:39 on Apr 12, 2016

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
I bet that means "fert" in Malayan.

e: vvvvv really? That's amazing.

Karate Bastard has a new favorite as of 12:35 on Apr 12, 2016

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Karate Bastard posted:

I bet that means "fert" in Malayan.

It's 'loss son' in Korean phonetically.

FAROOQ
Aug 20, 2014

by Smythe

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Did you align your QPU's?

Antitonic
Sep 24, 2011

Invented By Gandhi

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

mostlygray posted:

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

mostlygray posted:

Someone get this nerd some of that Colorado poo poo that's putting out of state potheads dicks in the dirt.

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope
Making everythign into a loss edit is not funny.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Wheany posted:

Making | everythign into a
loss edit | is not funny.

hhhat
Apr 29, 2008

:v:

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
Is this a new thing? Water planking?

also I guess technically you could call it water-boarding?

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

probably just her wierd fetish

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

Indecisive posted:

probably just her wierd fetish

I can dig it.

Myrddin_Emrys
Mar 27, 2007

by Hand Knit

Wheany posted:

Making everythign into a loss edit is not funny.

Making . Everything into

A Loss . Edit
________ isnotfunny

:effort:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pwnyXpress
Mar 28, 2007

Karma Monkey posted:

This is pretty eerie, but Herzog can take anything and kick it into creepy territory. He could narrate an ordinary everyday children's birthday party and it would be scary as gently caress.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvWh6PMi9Ek

• Locked thread