Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Robert Plant posted:

Alright I'll post a thing here (although I may have posted in this exact thread here once before????). I lurk sometimes, and made a thread about my cats here a few months back, which was fun. I used to post here a lot, like a lot a lot, back in college 6 to 8 years ago. I can't promise you'll see me here regularly but just wanted y'all to know that you're still alright!

Is zuu still around? I remember that name. Welp, see ya later!

:wave:

Welcome back and hope to see you more, even if you're here to lurk!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Glompton

so many newbies I can hardly keep up. hi newbies! I hope everyone is having a nice day.

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Welcome, new friends.

----------------

Bowlcutbarricade

MrWillsauce posted:

we like to drink coffee and post jokes and stuff and smoke some weed from time to time

Don't we all?

MrWillsauce

don't we all

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

Hi newbies please let us know which ad brought you here so we can know which ones to keep buying :) thank you!!! :)

symbolic

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

Hi newbies please let us know which ad brought you here so we can know which ones to keep buying :) thank you!!! :)
i don't think i came here because of an ad. i actually forgot why i first ventured here a week or so ago in the first place. i just remember it was 3 am and i was definitely procrastinating on something.

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

symbolic posted:

i don't think i came here because of an ad. i actually forgot why i first ventured here a week or so ago in the first place. i just remember it was 3 am and i was definitely procrastinating on something.

That's fine welcome to the yob! You seem like a good fella, and I love your av! Ttyd is one of my favorite games, doopliss is a good char, and ghosts in general are something I'm a fan of believe it or not. So I hope you enjoy the yob! And If there happens to be an ad you really like anyways let us know!

guns for tits

I was entranced by the blueish-purple background.

symbolic

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

That's fine welcome to the yob! You seem like a good fella, and I love your av! Ttyd is one of my favorite games, doopliss is a good char, and ghosts in general are something I'm a fan of believe it or not. So I hope you enjoy the yob! And If there happens to be an ad you really like anyways let us know!
TTYD is the greatest game of all time and Doopliss one of the best villains as far as i'm concerned, hahah. i'm loving the 'yob so far.

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

byob: come for the color scheme; stay for the hammock kitty

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
that sweet, sweet hammock kitty

Robot Made of Meat

Doc Friday posted:

I was entranced by the blueish-purple background.

I think we decided that it's cornflower. Anyway, it's good you're here now.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

JoJoJosephSmith

came here because of the birb "just post" "chill forum" ad

bare bottom pancakes

Production: Complete
gotta love the :justpost: life. not like it counts for or against you anyway

BoldFrankensteinMir

It was the "Welp I'm just glad to have participated" ad that got me here.

Sig by Heather Papps

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
are the byob praying mantises dead?

:ohdear:

Absurd Alhazred

by Athanatos

Luvcow posted:

are the byob praying mantises dead?

:ohdear:

Only the successful males. :v:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

the unabonger
chill

the unabonger
weed

the unabonger
the yob

free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
i had a friend in high school who would rent lovely thrillers on vhs and pause them during the sex scenes, trynna make out some genitals in between the scan lines. wonder if most ultrasound technicians don't start out like that

~sig~

Elmnt80
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
Wow this thread gets alot of posts. I can't keep up! Though that epic/ballad was pretty awesome. And I'm trying to figure out how you'd properly lubricate an engine made of bone now.

MrWillsauce

with blood, duh

Elmnt80
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
You're probably right! A car like that would be creepy though.

MrWillsauce

it'd be fuckin metal man

treasured8elief

JoJoJosephSmith

Heartbroken 2Twice posted:

i had a friend in high school who would rent lovely thrillers on vhs and pause them during the sex scenes, trynna make out some genitals in between the scan lines. wonder if most ultrasound technicians don't start out like that

i had to have an ultra sound guy scan my balls once

what a job

the unabonger

hey

9hotonic

(after hearing the library has games , i arrive at the front desk, disguised as a non-gamer)

"er.. im here for some.. book's"
so homestuck officially wrapped up last night
i know it gets poo poo on by pretty much 95% (138æ?) of the internet but drat its hard to think of it just not being here anymore

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

9hotonic posted:

i know it gets poo poo on by pretty much 95% (138æ?) of the internet but drat its hard to think of it just not being here anymore

it'll always still be there, you'll just have to start from the beginning again

hi how are you ♥

free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*

irokia posted:

i had to have an ultra sound guy scan my balls once

what a job

it seems like it'd be really hard to see the baby at that stage

JoJoJosephSmith

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

BoldFrankensteinMir posted:

It was the "Welp I'm just glad to have participated" ad that got me here.

Oh, neat! That was my submission, I didn't even know it was up for consideration, let alone implemented! It's the little things in life that brighten up my day

Elmnt80 posted:

Wow this thread gets alot of posts. I can't keep up! Though that epic/ballad was pretty awesome. And I'm trying to figure out how you'd properly lubricate an engine made of bone now.

Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it. BTW- you can get synovial fluid at your local Bone Yard automotive store to keep your bone engine revvin'

alnilam

Splatmaster posted:

BTW- you can get synovial fluid at your local Bone Yard automotive store to keep your bone engine revvin'

Mods please ban this Bone Yard Automotive advertising plant

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

alnilam posted:

Mods please ban this Bone Yard Automotive advertising plant

Another example of Big Meat trying to keep a bonehead down

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

i prefer to take my hearse to the good skellies at Spine Tuned Auto personally

hi how are you ♥

BoldFrankensteinMir

Oh wow, MS Paint Adventures ended? End of an era.

Sig by Heather Papps

MrWillsauce

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic

9hotonic posted:

huh, i didn't even realize it was still going on. i spent most of 2012 reading up to something like page 1000. i can't imagine what it's at now.