Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

criscodisco posted:

That sounds about right. Guys like you also never have proper ball hygiene either, yet after a long hard day at the 'Bees you still expect a guy to get down there and get to sucking.

I use Goldbond down there and keep them smoothly shaved aside from a very well groomed happy trail. But I won't let my girlfriend go down on me until I've had a chance to wipe them down real quick because I'd imagine getting Goldbond in your mouth wouldn't be a fun time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Woemn you should demand pockets in your clothes don't buy clothes without pockets im sick of seeing the cellphone stick half way out your butt pocket because its tiny and you don't even have a front pocket who talked you into this horseshit?

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
just lol if your partner isn't into the way your ball stank

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

Booblord Zagats posted:

I use Goldbond down there and keep them smoothly shaved aside from a very well groomed happy trail. But I won't let my girlfriend go down on me until I've had a chance to wipe them down real quick because I'd imagine getting Goldbond in your mouth wouldn't be a fun time

Believe me, Goldbond is a lot better than ball funk. Unless you've been sweating all day, because it starts to turn into papier mache.

Also, a quick wet wipe down the crack wouldn't kill you either, unless you got a big ole rear end that keeps the stank in.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Wendigee posted:

Woemn you should demand pockets in your clothes don't buy clothes without pockets im sick of seeing the cellphone stick half way out your butt pocket because its tiny and you don't even have a front pocket who talked you into this horseshit?

I am sick of carrying my wife's cell phone.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

criscodisco posted:

Believe me, Goldbond is a lot better than ball funk. Unless you've been sweating all day, because it starts to turn into papier mache.

Also, a quick wet wipe down the crack wouldn't kill you either, unless you got a big ole rear end that keeps the stank in.

This, but boob sweat.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

FogHelmut posted:

I am sick of carrying my wife's cell phone.

I don't understand how this is such a thing. I have a "phablet" and I just slide it in my front pants pocket or inside jacket pocket and it's fine. Only problem I ever have is forgetting it's there.

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr

criscodisco posted:

I don't understand how this is such a thing. I have a "phablet" and I just slide it in my front pants pocket or inside jacket pocket and it's fine. Only problem I ever have is forgetting it's there.

Pocket space is drat near nonexistent on women's pants.

I too know the burden of carrying a wife's cell.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

www posted:

i wore a kilt at a christening and hosed the godmother

kilts as formalwear is always hilarious

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Lt. Chips posted:

Pocket space is drat near nonexistent on women's pants.

I too know the burden of carrying a wife's cell.

and keys, iphone and keys

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
gotta friend's wedding coming up

better iron my kilt and wear a nice button down for the ceremony

should go nicely w/ my patent leather shoes and black socks

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i honestly don't know what shorts i should be wearing as an adult male. everything i see in a store looks like a trap.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I wear somewhat baggy, knee length flat fronts because they're comfortable and I don't give a poo poo

Same reason I went from wearing slim straight jeans and pants from my early to mid 20's to wearing relaxed straight

A SWEATY FATBEARD
Oct 6, 2012

:buddy: GAY 4 ORGANS :buddy:
wearing pants is so last year

sheesh, you plebs :grin:

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i bought some cargo shorts when i spent all day working in a sweltering warehouse, because who among my peers would cast the first stone

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

My last pair of cargo shorts died last summer, I will miss them for their ability to hold several beer while I mow the lawn

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

i honestly don't know what shorts i should be wearing as an adult male. everything i see in a store looks like a trap.

Buy cheap chinos and cut em off to whatever length is fashionable that year

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

my proposed solution: long boxers, that cover more thigh and still caress your junk

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

harem pants but shorts

naem
May 29, 2011

VendaGoat posted:

This, but boob sweat.

Um no boob sweat is good

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Wendigee posted:

I started putting my cellphone in my back pocket and it's actually pretty great.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

If you want real advice: just plain old shorts. If you stay away from pleats, jorts or too many pockets, you're pretty safe. Color is great, but if you're not comfortable in colorful shorts, stick with navy blue (never black) and white.

Unless you're black, then just wear anything you please. Those lucky devils can pull anything off.

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

naem posted:

Um no boob sweat is good

Ah, titty residue~ :sonia:

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

artsy fartsy posted:

A microwave that looks like Lindsey Pelas' tits exploded inside it a month ago
What

Cartouche posted:

What do gay/lesbian folks think look good?
This apparently

criscodisco posted:

Unless you're black, then just wear anything you please. Those lucky devils can pull anything off.
A hoodie is a good way for us to suicide by cop.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

no one wears white shorts what the gently caress... are you one step away from a set of those diaper pants?

(i mean gay people or chads might but anyone who doesn't like cock or wearing multiple polos at the same time....)

Trojan.exe
Feb 22, 2011

I never said I was a role model
Nothing but socks on

Psychotic Weasel
Jun 24, 2004

Bang! You're dead.

Al Cowens posted:

What

This apparently

Uh - no. No, no, no, no.

This is what lonely straight women think gay men like.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

Wendigee posted:

no one wears white shorts what the gently caress... are you one step away from a set of those diaper pants?

(i mean gay people or chads might but anyone who doesn't like cock or wearing multiple polos at the same time....)

You're nuts. White shorts, a white and navy striped shirt, some deck shoes or loafers, you're set for a day on the boardwalk or a nighttime beach party.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Al Cowens posted:

What

This apparently

A hoodie is a good way for us to suicide by cop.

I'm a dude and I think Cameron Esposito is lovely.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Bitch gotta whole lotta jaw.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

If only she was wearing white shorts!

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
the confederate flag

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

criscodisco posted:

Bitch gotta whole lotta jaw.

Open wiiiiiide.

doctorfrog
Mar 14, 2007

Great.

a lift kit on yer bitchin' truck
one a them watch straps that are too long and have to fold back on itself or something
your leather satchel

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
The gay men running the fashion industry, making women all around think guys want concentration camp survivors.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

i'd like another person here to recommend that guys wear white shorts please?

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Wendigee posted:

i'd like another person here to recommend that guys wear white shorts please?

I am a heterosexual male, unmarried, of breeding age. I wouldn't wear white shorts unless I was so rich I could afford to enter the America's cup, and/or gayer then a man secure enough in his homosexuality to walk through times square, wearing nothing but assless chaps and Vaseline.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Neither would criscodisco this is a sham.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
The hell I wouldn't, I own three pair.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Glad to see GBS is finally coming around to proper ball hygiene. Put some deodorant on your boys.

• Locked thread