Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brainiac Five
Mar 28, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Toplowtech posted:

Oh great the monarchists finally showed up. Also yeah "great continental" power constantly ravaged by revolts (and sometime religious) wars.

You can't spell strength without strife.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

waitwhatno posted:

Nah, gypsies are still far better off than black people in America. The worst gypsy slum in Romania has nothing on the post-apocalyptic Detroit ghetto hell scape. Also, we don't shoot gypsies and only get a little rough with them if they step out of line. Lol

:regd08:

I sincerely hope you are joking.

Pinch Me Im Meming
Jun 26, 2005
All them gypsies stealing the bread of our jews.

Brainiac Five
Mar 28, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

waitwhatno posted:

Nah, gypsies are still far better off than black people in America. The worst gypsy slum in Romania has nothing on the post-apocalyptic Detroit ghetto hell scape. Also, we don't shoot gypsies and only get a little rough with them if they step out of line. Lol

:regd08:

Another day in the post-cyberpocalyptical heckscape of Detroit, got into a shootout with a gang of hipsters over some funk records. Vernors well still going strong.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Charlie Mopps posted:

Clearly the Dutch are a horrible people who are incapable of getting along with anyone. And lets not even get started about the Germans.

Yes, I agree with these parts. How'd life in Indonesia turn out following the Dutch's cowardly withdrawal? Genocide, that's how.

Antifa Poltergeist
Jun 3, 2004

"We're not laughing with you, we're laughing at you"

On the other hand, when America kicked the euros out,all genocide stopped,forever.

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

My Imaginary GF posted:

Yes, I agree with these parts. How'd life in Indonesia turn out following the Dutch's cowardly withdrawal? Genocide, that's how.
To be fair, America assisted on that one.

9-Volt Assault
Jan 27, 2007

Beter twee tetten in de hand dan tien op de vlucht.

My Imaginary GF posted:

Then again, Americans and their treatment of natives, lol.

Basically, kill all people.

LochNessMonster
Feb 3, 2005

I need about three fitty

drilldo squirt posted:

I don't know dude, white americans stopped burning down black towns awhile ago. I mean can europeans really say they stopped burning down gypsy camps? No, because you literally still do according to google.

#blacklivesmatter wants to have a word with you, you racist pos.

Patrocclesiastes
Apr 30, 2009

France and cazaneuve are demanding that the gun directive must be passed before May, they are aware that Slovakia will stall it when it becomes the chaircountry in june.

Netherlands are demanding that "something in the context of semi-automatics must be banned"

Is this even real life anymore? Its like certain politicians involved in this are absolute regards.

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
please stfu about guns punakone nobody gives a gently caress

LemonDrizzle
Mar 28, 2012

neoliberal shithead
Here we go again, round 2 in a series of ?????: http://www.wsj.com/articles/greek-government-to-submit-pension-income-tax-legislation-next-week-1460483618

quote:

ATHENS—Greece’s government plans to submit legislation to Parliament on pension reform and income taxation next week, the Greek Finance Minister said Tuesday, hours after the Greek delegation and its creditors paused negotiations without reaching an agreement over the country’s bailout review.

“As a sovereign country we maintain the right to decide how we are going to reach the targets” set by the country’s bailout agreement, Finance Minister Euclid Tsakalotos told reporters.

Mr. Tsakalotos said the bills are expected to be voted on by the end of April, after taking into consideration the creditors demands. When asked whether this will be considered as unilateral action by creditors, the Greek Finance Minister said that Greece wants to be ready when an agreement is reached and avoid anything that may delay the disbursement.

However, he added he isn't willing to submit legislation to further lower the minimum taxable income level. Labor Minister George Katrougalos said Greece cannot move ahead with cuts not included in the bill and that the current legislation more than covers the targets set by creditors.

Pluskut Tukker
May 20, 2012

Friendly Humour posted:

please stfu about guns punakone nobody gives a gently caress

Still a more substantive contribution to this thread than the "discussion" about the treatment of Roma preceding it.

I googled the article to get around the paywall, and look what popped up: IMF says Greek debt 'highly unsustainable', debt relief 'essential'Greek deb - draft memorandum:

quote:

"Despite generous concessional official financing and further reform plans ... debt dynamics are projected to remain highly unsustainable," the IMF draft said. "To restore debt sustainability, in addition to our reform efforts, decisive action by our European partners to grant further official debt relief will be essential."

EU institutions expect Greece to have a fiscal shortfall equivalent to 3 percent of economic output in 2018, while the IMF projects a 4.5 percent shortfall.

The EU institutions also believe Athens can reach a primary surplus - the budget balance before debt-servicing costs - of 3.5 percent of GDP by 2018, as targeted in its latest financial bailout.

But the IMF's draft Memorandum of Financial and Economic Policies (MFEP), which is compiled during the review, projected a primary deficit of 0.5 percent this year, a surplus of 0.25 percent in 2017 and a primary surplus of just 1.5 percent in 2018.

It said these figures reflected reform fatigue after five years of adjustments and social pressures in Greece due to high unemployment, which rose to 24.4 percent in January.

We're going to be discussing this forever :(. I'd take the judgment of the IMF over that of the EU institutions any day though.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry

LochNessMonster posted:

#blacklivesmatter wants to have a word with you, you racist pos.

When was the last time american police tore down a neighborhood of black people? What about European police tearing down a gypsy neighborhood?

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry

steinrokkan posted:

I sincerely hope you are joking.

None of them are.

chute shine boy
Aug 7, 2013

drilldo squirt posted:

When was the last time american police tore down a neighborhood of black people? What about European police tearing down a gypsy neighborhood?

Occupy Wall Street :smug:

LochNessMonster
Feb 3, 2005

I need about three fitty

drilldo squirt posted:

When did gypsys get shot on a daily basis for being gypsys? And black people?

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

I don't see why Greece isn't utilizing the migrant crisis as a strategy for economic growth paired with appropriate structural reform.

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!

punakone posted:

France and cazaneuve are demanding that the gun directive must be passed before May, they are aware that Slovakia will stall it when it becomes the chaircountry in june.

Netherlands are demanding that "something in the context of semi-automatics must be banned"

Is this even real life anymore? Its like certain politicians involved in this are absolute regards.

We must do something. This is something. We must do this. Ooops it turns out we wasted our time, but at least we did something.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

blowfish posted:

We must do something. This is something. We must do this. Ooops it turns out we wasted our time, but at least we did something.

More like, 'We must do something so that that people blame those who say we need to do nothing after the next terrorist attack.'

Baxta
Feb 18, 2004

Needs More Pirate

drilldo squirt posted:

Haha im on to you :)

In other news

http://www.salzburg.com/nachrichten/welt/chronik/sn/artikel/zugunglueck-fahrdienstleiter-spielte-mit-dem-handy-191623/

Statt sich voll auf seine Aufgabe zu konzentrieren, spielte der Fahrdienstleiter vor dem tödlichen Zugunglück von Bad Aibling auf seinem Smartphone.

tldr; Big train crash a few months ago. New info says the dude was stuffing around on his phone the whole time.

I thought all these things were automatic?

Comedy options: Ban trains and or phones.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry

LochNessMonster posted:

When did gypsys get shot on a daily basis for being gypsys? And black people?

Recently for both if I remember correctly. Though only Europeans are forming lynch mobs to attack traveler camps because a girl said she was assaulted by them.

drilldo squirt fucked around with this message at 00:11 on Apr 13, 2016

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

My Imaginary GF posted:

I don't see why Greece isn't utilizing the migrant crisis as a strategy for economic growth paired with appropriate structural reform.

Having something to invest into doesn't really matter when you have nothing to invest.

pigdog
Apr 23, 2004

by Smythe

Ligur posted:

I'll ask again, do you think if Russia or USA would topple the Swedish, the Danish or whatever government next week it would result in the locals dividing into tribal factions and then start to kill each other? Do you actually believe that?
If you'd consider muslim immigrants or gypsies as such tribal factions, then that might not be completely unplausible.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

drilldo squirt posted:

Recently for both if I remember correctly. Though only Europeans are forming lynch mobs to attack traveler camps because a girl said she was assaulted by them.

I don't think this is really a thing, but you don't need lynch kind to prove your point. Many black people have been able to live normal lives in the US society, and they are undeniably part of American politics and culture, but I don't think there's a European country where the Roma a achieved any sort of integration at all, they are pretty exclusively relegated to second class status, if not entirely cordoned off in tenement ghettos that would make most third world country people cringe.

Skinnymansbeerbelly
Apr 1, 2010

Friendly Humour posted:

nobody gives a gently caress

I check the international news religiously, and there is no English-language news source that covers these EU directives, so I find it informative.

Patrocclesiastes
Apr 30, 2009

Skinnymansbeerbelly posted:

I check the international news religiously, and there is no English-language news source that covers these EU directives, so I find it informative.

I will start trying to include sources with these then, most are second hand information from one of the groups lobbying against this so obviously biased.

Its just that there seems to be zero english language publishing about this, for or against. The Finnish media as well quieted down about this after running headlines about how the Finnish need for training our reserves was hear in Eu.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Xoidanor posted:

Having something to invest into doesn't really matter when you have nothing to invest.

Camps require infrastructure to administer. Barbed wire, chemical components, rations, all of which could be produced in Greece and itemized to Germany whilst still utilizing slavic wage-slaves.

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

My Imaginary GF posted:

Camps require infrastructure to administer. Barbed wire, chemical components, rations, all of which could be produced in Greece and itemized to Germany whilst still utilizing slavic wage-slaves.

Isn't all that fun spending under the purview of Frontex through operation Poseidon?

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

My Imaginary GF posted:

these guard towers ain't gonna build themselves

jonnypeh
Nov 5, 2006
I also give a gently caress about EU gun laws, wouldn't want them to ban semi-automatic rifles. Yes, I signed the petition months ago.

Antifa Poltergeist
Jun 3, 2004

"We're not laughing with you, we're laughing at you"

My Imaginary GF posted:

Lol We can even Call it something snappy like "the birkenau initiative for wayward refugees."

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

Brainiac Five posted:

You can't spell strength without strife.
Yeah i too miss the "ecorcheurs" warbands ravaging the french countryside, murdering, stealing and raping, turning a rich land into a pit of despair because the inheritance was contested between two high born loving dicks. Nothing spell strength like peasants' corpses apparently. Not that it's hard to move corpses to have them spell whatever you want. You should come to the middle east thread and tell us how all that strife is a sign of political strength.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

My Imaginary GF posted:

The migrants aren't stupid, they want nothing to do with Greece.

Brainiac Five
Mar 28, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Toplowtech posted:

Yeah i too miss the "ecorcheurs" warbands ravaging the french countryside, murdering, stealing and raping, turning a rich land into a pit of despair because the inheritance was contested between two high born loving dicks. Nothing spell strength like peasants' corpses apparently. Not that it's hard to move corpses to have them spell whatever you want. You should come to the middle east thread and tell us how all that strife is a sign of political strength.

I'm glad that saying "diversity is strength" is much more inherently offensive to the Eloi who post in this thread than "lack of diversity is strength." Really gets across the inherent sympathy of liberal democracy towards fascism.

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

Brainiac Five posted:

I'm glad that saying "diversity is strength" is much more inherently offensive to the Eloi who post in this thread than "lack of diversity is strength." Really gets across the inherent sympathy of liberal democracy towards fascism.
You display a total lack of knowledge about French history then call me an Eloi. :irony: All while defending a feodal system that enjoyed burning and crushing people for their difference. I get it: a lot in the english speaking left have difficulty with the universality of human rights but championing regressive systems, because they allowed what's basically tribalism, in the name of "diversity" is a loving intellectual suicide.

Toplowtech fucked around with this message at 13:20 on Apr 13, 2016

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Brainiac Five posted:

There's nothing inherently good about diversity for the sake of diversity. Diversity at the cost of compromising universal rights and liberties is, in fact,a weakness.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
E:cell phone double post]

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!

steinrokkan posted:

There's nothing inherently good about diversity for the sake of diversity. Diversity at the cost of compromising universal rights and liberties is, in fact,a weakness.

I shall burn you at the stake for your intolerant beliefs :byodood:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Xoidanor posted:

Isn't all that fun spending under the purview of Frontex through operation Poseidon?

German industry has experience in camp construction and management, so unfortunately for Greece, I think the only way they can steal from the funds is if they organized their whole society around migrants as a strength.