Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
step one: turn on dyrus's stream

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

You have to say I can open my presents

Luna Was Here posted:

please stop your going to trygger my Lyteism

https://twitter.com/RiotLyte/status/667593445192536064

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
did he seriously quote a loving generic rear end loving pop song as a serious loving tweet holy gently caress off

Lex Neville
Apr 15, 2009
Holy poo poo those tweets are hilarious

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

oh i will AZIR PICKER, oh i will

e; reposting it for new page because im the best player itt atm fite me irl
http://plays.tv/video/570e2e8cbdd5d1f705/my-first-pentakill-w-bonus-dyrone-stream-

Luna Was Here fucked around with this message at 13:11 on Apr 13, 2016

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Parallel Playa posted:

they are very inspirational

"if u can't handle me at my most toxic, u don't deserve me at my best~*"

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

Lovechop posted:

https://twitter.com/RiotLyte/status/658506607001796608

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

Parallel Playa posted:

https://twitter.com/RiotLyte/status/638539861629247488

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Lyte should probably just..remove himself from the internet.

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

i feel like the hiring managers at riot are some malevolent loving trolls with the kinds of forward facing people that work there.

anti-magic
Sep 9, 2012

We've come up in the ram-raiding business, Owl.
It's all high class now.
No more baby seats.
Hey what are people who queue for mid putting as their second pick to help skew the results in their favour? I have tried both top and jungle a few times, figuring that they were the next popular picks, to no avail.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

anti-magic posted:

Hey what are people who queue for mid putting as their second pick to help skew the results in their favour? I have tried both top and jungle a few times, figuring that they were the next popular picks, to no avail.

I queue as support and fill as secondary and hardly ever get support.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

Kashuno posted:

Lyte should probably just..remove himself from the internet.

JEFF

I LIVE THERE

JEFF

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

anti-magic posted:

I do mid/jungle and my current mid percentage is 62.8 %

SlyFrog
May 16, 2007

What? One name? Who are you, Seal?

Lovechop posted:

This is beautiful. Thank you for this.

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

anti-magic posted:

pretty sure they've largely fixed the distribution, with mid secondary im getting it 40-50% of the time

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Lyte's old gf was so weird because she was blatantly just a Lyte fangirl and not a normal relationship like come on son you don't date the hot streamer babes

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

RealFoxy posted:

come on son you don't date the hot streamer babes

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

I've disconnected from a couple games this season without getting put in low priority queue, maybe lyte just doesn't like you

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Tales of Woe posted:

I've disconnected from a couple games this season without getting put in low priority queue, maybe lyte just doesn't like you

You have to DC from a few in a row or have previously had the leaver punishment, and even then I think it takes a couple if you haven't left any games in a while. It's pretty lenient, honestly, and I say that as someone who has had that low priority queue before.

proleagueoflegends.jpg

Sexpansion fucked around with this message at 14:22 on Apr 13, 2016

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

if i was one of those goofy looking guys that was always posting 'tfw no gf' on reddit or w/e i would print out this picture and pray to it every day. it's proof of a higher power

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Lovechop posted:

if i was one of those goofy looking guys that was always posting 'tfw no gf' on reddit or w/e i would print out this picture and pray to it every day. it's proof of a higher power
I mean, it's probably kinda easy to get a hot girlfriend if you're one the most popular pro team in the most popular game in the world.

like seriously Maplestreet was dating her and he's twice as ugly as his brother at least Oddone is funny

ThePeavstenator
Dec 18, 2012

:burger::burger::burger::burger::burger:

Establish the Buns

:burger::burger::burger::burger::burger:
Re: soloqueue

Dota had it for a while and then dropped it because it caused 4 stacks to take forever to find games.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

ThePeavstenator posted:

Re: soloqueue

Dota had it for a while and then dropped it because it caused 4 stacks to take forever to find games.
I've definitely been ganged up against by four-man stacks in ranked a lot already (Especially if I'm jungle or support and blamed for all lanes losing) but I don't think it's going to be any LESS toxic than strictly solo queue. It'll be about the same to everyone until Challenger which I can see legitimate benefits to Solo Queue (Better scouting, less harmful to fifth randoms on a team full of LCS players)

Do I believe that I need Solo Queue in plat or gold or whatever? gently caress no, and it's probably going to be the most miserable place in Bronze and Silver as people who think they're much better than what they are start arguing with each other.

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

if support is a huge bottleneck in dynamic queue where there's still duos who want to play bot lane together and such, imagine how bad it would be in a solo only queue. how many support players are actually going to ditch the queue where they can support their friends for the one where they're stuck with a random tryhard egomaniacal adc player?

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

RealFoxy posted:

I mean, it's probably kinda easy to get a hot girlfriend if you're one the most popular pro team in the most popular game in the world.

like seriously Maplestreet was dating her and he's twice as ugly as his brother at least Oddone is funny

american badass maplestreet can date whoever he wants

fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich

0-15 Yasuo, 3396 damage in 50 minutes

That's less than one auto attack per minute

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Luna Was Here posted:

Had my internet go out during a game last night so I got slapped with a leaverbuster punishment, which means I lost my last game of promos and get 5 games of normals where I have to wait 20 minutes before the game actually queues me

gently caress off lyte this isn't a "Low Priority Queue" this is just a timer before you queue me into a regular game if you're going to come up with a retarded loving punishment at least name it right

Be thankful that this isn't the current dota LPQ, it's much worse.

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

every time i hear people talk about theoddone now they say hes stuck in diamond 5 and flames his teammates all game. sounds like hes fallen from grace.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
They look like buddies

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

wanna feature her on my stream, if you know what I'm saying

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

i dont know what you're saying

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
n1

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

Radical posted:

i dont know what you're saying

me neither :(

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Radical posted:

every time i hear people talk about theoddone now they say hes stuck in diamond 5 and flames his teammates all game. sounds like hes fallen from grace.

So just like every other pro who retired

Aerox
Jan 8, 2012

Mikujin posted:

Not true. You were required to have logged in and played during both the beta period and the period UFO Corki was distributed. I had a beta account that I only ever did the tutorial map on (I still played a lot of WC3 dota and HoN at the time) and as such do not have King Rammus (I never played a beta match against actual people). Similarly, when UFO Corki was being distributed you actually had to log on and play matches against people or you didn't get it.

There's a good chance he just didn't log on for the like one week period the skin was being handed out.

Radical posted:

i also dont have ufo rider corki but do have king rammus.

So Mikujin is right, but they'll still give it to you if you ask!

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I am gonna try this even though I wasn't playing at that time.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Radical posted:

idk where he's stuck but he's still fun to watch and his flaming is the same kind of stuff he said since he was on TSM. "What are you doing what an idiot" kinda stuff

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
No one is stuck anywhere. Your ladder rank is your skill rank. If he can't get above diamond 5 it's probably that he's just way out of practice and can't game like he used to. I'm unranked this season and i have no skill at all and I'm pretty sure the system is accurate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

describing yourself as stuck and describing someone else as stuck have very different meanings

• Locked thread