Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

No Mans Land posted:

nothin wrong with a little violence from time to time. peace is another word for upholding the status quo.

not that i'd participate, i'll let the big boys hash it out.

I can't wait for civil war 2 when All The Fuckers get theirs. Uh, as soon as someone else starts it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kro-Bar
Jul 24, 2004
USPOL May

Do It Once Right posted:

The Ohio National Guard will be mobilized. That is certain to go very well for the convention, protesters, and the city of Cleveland.

The Ohio National Guard who are under the control of...hmm, what's that guy's name again?

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Kro-Bar posted:

The Ohio National Guard who are under the control of...hmm, what's that guy's name again?

You better BUCKLE UP...... for KENT STATE PART 2!!!

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Was waiting for Travolta to sport a chitlin' accent, and my god does he deliver.

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Do It Once Right posted:

The Ohio National Guard will be mobilized. That is certain to go very well for the convention, protesters, and the city of Cleveland.

Oh well, it's not like there are any bad historical associations involving the Ohio National Guard and nonviolent protests. What could possibly go wrong?

fade5
May 31, 2012

by exmarx

Darkman Fanpage posted:

Cleveland PD are so not prepared for what's coming their way.
Too bad the Republican Convention didn't change the rules to allow Open Carry, now we won't get to see a real-life Middle East-style massacre patriotic freedom of expression in Cleveland.:patriot:

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
SOROS FUNDED MOBS TO INCITE RIOTS IN CLEVELAND AND BLAME TRUMP HEARD IT HERE FIRST FOLKS

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

Epic High Five posted:

I'm sick and cranky and 99% of stories are made way worse by replacing actual writing with twee song and dance numbers.

I also will stop watching any show that decides to do a musical episode because they are invariably terrible and pandering

With the rush to the lowest common denominator The Voice crap and rebooting poo poo, expect to see a musical Sopranos in the near future

The musical episodes of Scrubs and Even Stevens were exemplary television, sir

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Montasque posted:

SOROS FUNDED MOBS TO INCITE RIOTS IN CLEVELAND AND BLAME TRUMP HEARD IT HERE FIRST FOLKS

Can you believe all of these Soros-Leftists stole a bunch of MAGA hats while they were having a blood orgy with the bodies of the non-Trump delegates?! Shameful!

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

I'm afraid that I cannot publically endorse these ghoulish fantasies of police and Republican operatives clashing in bone-shattering, blood-spilling violence while trapped in the rusted out hollows of a collapsing ex-industrial city. I just cannot openly support this.

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

mannerup posted:

lmao i just checked out stopthesteal.org and

quote:

The Bush-Cruz-Rubio-Romney-Ryan-McConnell faction

I don't know why, but this made me crack up. Maybe because these people have nothing in common but being Republican. Or maybe it sounds like a gay group marriage.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
Outside people scribbling TRUMP on a sidewalk with chalk, what does a Republican/RNC riot/protest even look like? The tea party "protests"? The only thing Cleveland would need to curtail an RNC protest is to equip their cars to move Rascal scooters, shut down all Applebees, and tell protesters that their Candy Crush perks will expire if they don't leave.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Chokes McGee posted:

"Trump's finished for sure this time" says Reince Priebus, nervously tugging on his collar

Why is this so out of line with other polls conducted during the same period?

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Louisgod posted:

Outside people scribbling TRUMP on a sidewalk with chalk, what does a Republican/RNC riot/protest even look like? The tea party "protests"? The only thing Cleveland would need to curtail an RNC protest is to equip their cars to move Rascal scooters, shut down all Applebees, and tell protesters that their Candy Crush perks will expire if they don't leave.

The protests are going to be amazing and I wish you'd stop making posts that are just collections of stereotypes you invented.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Yeah the rascal scooter brigade aren't the riot threat, it's the anti-GOP/anti-Trump protesters that will cause a ruckus.

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

William Bear posted:

I don't know why, but this made me crack up. Maybe because these people have nothing in common but being Republican. Or maybe it sounds like a gay group marriage.

Jeb, Kasich and Reince were not special enough to be included in the faction

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

You better watch out, Red Hats. Once this Cleveland cop gets squeezed into his expensive state-of-the-art tactical gear and all his panniculus (pannicula?) get situated comfortably, he's going to keep the peace like nobody's business.
Your Days of Rage are numbered, Trumpailures.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Without a border you don't have a country!

We will be saying Merry Christmas again, BELIEVE ME!

Esplanade
Jan 6, 2005

stopthesteal.org posted:

We need inexpensive housing for Trump supporters. This is where we need your help. We can reserve buses for $150,000. We have entered into negotiations with two colleges that are out of session to rent empty dormitory space for at least $50,000 a piece but they could lodge 1000 people. We must rent group homes for March organizers, marshals and staff for $12,000.

Couldn't they just rent one of those FEMA camps? I hear they've got them everywhere.

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Esplanade posted:

Couldn't they just rent one of those FEMA camps? I hear they've got them everywhere.

How about some vacant Walmarts?

http://www.cleveland.com/business/index.ssf/2012/03/walmart_supercenters_now_outnumber_regular_walmart_stores_poll.html

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

I'm excited for Jim Rob and one other guy showing up for the protest.

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
Trump's success in New York, finally explained.

https://twitter.com/ppppolls/status/720306509612122112

Shark Sandwich
Sep 6, 2010

by R. Guyovich

fade5 posted:

Too bad the Republican Convention didn't change the rules to allow Open Carry, now we won't get to see a real-life Middle East-style massacre patriotic freedom of expression in Cleveland.:patriot:

Does the open carry ban extend to carrying weapons and setting up fortifications outside the convention?

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
Secret Service was never going to allow people to bring in guns to a place with members of congress, presidential candidates and former presidents.

Prof. Lurker
Mar 10, 2015

I've got the fire of human liberty!

I'm setting fires everywhere!

And humans are turning on everywhere!
Maryland (Monmouth)

Trump 47%
Kasich 27%
Cruz 19%

nah thanks
Jun 18, 2004

Take me out.

Slate Action posted:

:sad:

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Daniel Bryan posted:

Secret Service was never going to allow people to bring in guns to a place with members of congress, presidential candidates and former presidents.

But guns make places safer? I am confused.

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

The tweets in response to this are great.

Goddamn even republican voters consider this poo poo insane.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
2day on Grahamwatch

https://twitter.com/LindseyGrahamSC/status/720257184647536640

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Slate Action posted:

I want you guys to remember the last two weeks of "TRUMPS DONE SON" coverage we've just had next Wednesday.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

FuzzySkinner posted:

The tweets in response to this are great.

Goddamn even republican voters consider this poo poo insane.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Slate Action posted:

Jesus gently caress burn New York to the goddamned ground.

What is wrong with them!?

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

TheTatteredKing posted:

I can't wait for civil war 2 when All The Fuckers get theirs. Uh, as soon as someone else starts it.

Someone who isn't a false flag trying to bait us into doing the thing we keep talking about doing because those people want us to do it too, which seems weird but stick with me here

No Mans Land
Feb 26, 2016

by Cowcaster

zoux posted:

I want you guys to remember the last two weeks of "TRUMPS DONE SON" coverage we've just had next Wednesday.

The suckers in this thread fall for it every time...and then keep their knowitall schticks running on fumes seemingly endlessly.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

No Mans Land posted:

The suckers in this thread fall for it every time...and then keep their knowitall schticks running on fumes seemingly endlessly.

Yeah more I'm laughing at the baseless, wind vane like swinging response used to create dominant media narratives given whatever the latest development is.

Trump is never going to be president of the United States.

No Mans Land
Feb 26, 2016

by Cowcaster

zoux posted:

Yeah more I'm laughing at the baseless, wind vane like swinging response used to create dominant media narratives given whatever the latest development is.

The general election hasn't even started

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

No Mans Land posted:

An accurate post from No Mans Land.

Let us treasure it, there are so few of them.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

No Mans Land posted:

OK "Trump will never be the GOP candidate for president"

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

zoux posted:

President Trump Confirmed.

He's the villain from Harry Potter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Mans Land
Feb 26, 2016

by Cowcaster

WampaLord posted:

An accurate post from No Mans Land.

Let us treasure it, there are so few of them.

All of my posts are accurate in some way or another.

zoux posted:

OK "Trump will never be the GOP candidate for president"

He will.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

• Locked thread