Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
Three more Broly wins to go. Best nuke so far is 1.59 million from my SA5 SSG Goku. Haven't managed a one-shot with that hit, it's hard to get the right lineup for it without some manipulation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

IF THIS IS A 'LOST' THREAD I'M PROBABLY WHINING ABOUT
STABBEY THE MEANY
Heck yes - just finished the 10 extra medals for Buu. Now to go through Cell 6 more times, and maybe try a Broly or two.

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009
What the, was there supposed to be maintenance today?

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Nope, this is unscheduled maintenance. Just when I got 5 bronze teq medals. They better be there when maintenance is done. :catstare:

In the meantime, guess I can try to get my Granblue account from my chrome apps to my ipad.

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

Perhaps you need to... reverse... his polarity? Hack? Do some hacking?
I was able to get TEQ Buu up to SA level 10 yesterday morning. After awakening both Buu's (TEQ SSR and AGL UR) and both Cell's(AGL SSR and TEQ UR) , I been leveling them up, wishing that Top-Level Training was always around, and that the stages that were very good at giving experience didn't have INT enemies. TEQ Cell already became my TEQ team leader, but I'm not sure if any of the others will be able to take spots on my team. TEQ Buu doesn't seem that great, AGL Buu seems like he's only good for HP, and AGL Cell I'm not sure about.

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

Seven for beauty that blossoms and dies

Surprise maintenance? Excellent, free stones.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

I just read on Tales of Link's(another BandaiNamco joint) newsfeed that the Norway price change is going to require maintenance. They did mention that in dbz dokkan, but I didn't know it required a full maintenance.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
Two more hours of maintenance. 11pm PST now

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Free stones :toot:

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009
SSJ3 AGL Goku is the next dokkan character. Excellent, I'm ready to nuke him into oblivion.

Also, 6 stones seems about right!

ChronoReverse fucked around with this message at 07:12 on Apr 13, 2016

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Oh hey, I pulled the absolute worst SR possible to get.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

I pulled a R Nail. This banner has been pretty uneventful for me, I did get the STR spirit bomb Goku but no Cell or Buu.

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

Seven for beauty that blossoms and dies

6 stones let me do two pulls - both SS2 Goku with Hercule. SR Teq Uub, and SR Teq Radditz.

Yayyy

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

:supaburn: Triple Rank Exp time :supaburn:

Got to get through as many stages as I can on broly account, and got to wreck Jackie Chun on my main.

e: Emergency maintenance. :negative:

Alpha Kenny Juan fucked around with this message at 10:48 on Apr 13, 2016

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Emergency maintenance... Was the triple rate an accident? Got 4 levels either way.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

The Ninth Layer posted:

Was the triple rate an accident?

No, triple rank exp was on the news feed for Wed through Fri. I could see either a price problem still for Norway or the rank exp not actually being 3x. Didn't get a chance to check as maintenance happened after clearing my first stage.

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

And I was in the middle of grinding out android 13...

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?

Someone forgot about SR Cui..

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

New Leaf posted:

Someone forgot about SR Cui..

Please don't tell people about my last pull.

:sigh: I really should stop getting excited about ssj2.

Drowning Rabbit
Oct 28, 2003

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
Got SR Teen Trunks and SR Uub. Oh and of course, the fat guy from Bardock's Crew.

Figured since it was still Dokkan Festival that I would just pull when I can. I'll be back to hoarding stones after this week.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
Seems a good a day as any to work on Android 13. Up to 5 so far, but apparently the medals are the annoying part?

SSR INT Vegeta isn't mind blowing, but he's a solid addition to my INT team. Pairs nicely with Mecha and Golden Frieza and takes good advantage of SSR 18's passive. I'm sure if we get an INT nuke lead he'll be absurd, but for now I don't have any complaints.

Plus he's a good use for any excess SR Vegeta cards. Hopefully we get an event with a farmable Vegeta at some point.

Echophonic fucked around with this message at 16:37 on Apr 13, 2016

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

I keep blowing free stones on single pulls thinking I'm due for something amazing and I have gotten the worst string of Rares imaginable. I'm done with the entire Dokkan Event finally, so I think I'm just going to take it easy for now.. that Kingdom Hearts game is burning more and more of my time. If only Dokkan Battle was as generous..

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009

New Leaf posted:

I keep blowing free stones on single pulls thinking I'm due for something amazing and I have gotten the worst string of Rares imaginable. I'm done with the entire Dokkan Event finally, so I think I'm just going to take it easy for now.. that Kingdom Hearts game is burning more and more of my time. If only Dokkan Battle was as generous..

Likewise. The rainbow text on a nothing pull particularly gives me false hope even as I tell myself "rainbow text means nothing" over and over. Another R and SR STR Roshi (if only it were the dokkanable AGL one).

Triple EXP is great for my alt though. Need to increase the team cost so I can use all my URs as well as try to reach 210 for the next WT.

ChronoReverse fucked around with this message at 17:14 on Apr 13, 2016

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

Diabetes, you are not invited to my pizza party.
Free stones got me to 15 so I tried a few singles. Only thing worth mentioning is that event teq SR Uub. So I guess if I need to do Dokkan Buu I'll be slightly more prepared.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Looks cool if this is legit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/DBZDokkanBattle/comments/4em3i8/upcoming_content_via_dbzspace_hero_extermination/

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Tried a single pull with the free maintenance stones.

TEQ SSR Cell. Well how about that.

Drowning Rabbit
Oct 28, 2003

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Echophonic posted:

Seems a good a day as any to work on Android 13. Up to 5 so far, but apparently the medals are the annoying part?

SSR INT Vegeta isn't mind blowing, but he's a solid addition to my INT team. Pairs nicely with Mecha and Golden Frieza and takes good advantage of SSR 18's passive. I'm sure if we get an INT nuke lead he'll be absurd, but for now I don't have any complaints.

Plus he's a good use for any excess SR Vegeta cards. Hopefully we get an event with a farmable Vegeta at some point.

I mean, android 13 is super easy to max, and the medals take a LOT of grinding. You need 20 of each, and they are not guaranteed drops. :(

HOWEVER with Triple Exp I've been happily grinding it off and on all day while waiting for builds and stuff!

ChronoReverse posted:

Likewise. The rainbow text on a nothing pull particularly gives me false hope even as I tell myself "rainbow text means nothing" over and over. Another R and SR STR Roshi (if only it were the dokkanable AGL one).

Triple EXP is great for my alt though. Need to increase the team cost so I can use all my URs as well as try to reach 210 for the next WT.

You just answered the question I was going to ask. What is the rank to get double WT runs in. 210! Only like 40 more to go.... :suicide:

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009
I love boosted EXP; gained forty ranks so far. Still 90 more to go though. At least I have more than enough Goku medals for the short term.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

What's the best stage for rank EXP?

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009

Ross Angeles posted:

What's the best stage for rank EXP?

At lower levels it's Unknown Saiyans - The Wayward Champion since it'll be the fastest you can gain rank exp (you won't run out of stamina). Once you get higher level (say 150, I'll confirm when I get there myself) then it's When Warriors Collide - A Peculiar Goku to maximize rank exp per stamina.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
It kind of depends on your team, too. My STR team is pretty hosed up, so Nightmarish Android Z-Hard is a walk and pretty quick to run.

Everything in 14 and 15 have the same rank xp per stamina, 13 is a little lower, but not by a lot. A Peculiar Goku (13-1) is 620 xp/stamina on Z-Hard (the lowest in the chapter) , where Nightmarish Android (14-8) is 628 xp/stamina. Not a huge efficiency loss, obviously, especially given the relative difficulty.

Edit: Oh my god, this medal grind for 13 is stupid. It'd be annoying if they weren't random drops, but the randomness just puts it over the top.

Echophonic fucked around with this message at 21:55 on Apr 13, 2016

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009

Echophonic posted:

Edit: Oh my god, this medal grind for 13 is stupid. It'd be annoying if they weren't random drops, but the randomness just puts it over the top.

It's enormously stupid. Plus on my main account, I didn't know you could grind more Android 13's when I dokkan'd mine so mine will never be SA10 because I'm not doing that BS again.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
I'm wondering if he's even worth the effort, my TEQ team isn't too bad. I guess I'm getting a ton of rank xp and random items, so it's tough to complain.

Only reason I'm bothering is that apparently he's clutch against SSJ3 Goku in his Dokkan event. That's the next one up. Gimmick isn't a a link, but that you have 6 rounds to burn through 1.2 million Super AGL HP while he's hammering you. This is, of course, after a Super PHY Kamehamehas you in the face. :ssj:

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009
Android 13 does hit harder than the rest of my TEQ characters but the best one I have is SSJ2 TEQ Goku who is more a support type.

I already have a plan with my alt account though. A 5 million damage kamehameha punch to the face.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

This Dokkan Cell fight is so much more of a slog than Buu. I was clearing a bar and a half with one Super Kamehameha against Buu, but my top hitter against Cell is only doing like 75k. 9 more to go...

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Android 13's problem is that he has like no ki links. Level 10 SA still hits nicely if you can get it off though.

Drowning Rabbit
Oct 28, 2003

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Echophonic posted:

It kind of depends on your team, too. My STR team is pretty hosed up, so Nightmarish Android Z-Hard is a walk and pretty quick to run.

Everything in 14 and 15 have the same rank xp per stamina, 13 is a little lower, but not by a lot. A Peculiar Goku (13-1) is 620 xp/stamina on Z-Hard (the lowest in the chapter) , where Nightmarish Android (14-8) is 628 xp/stamina. Not a huge efficiency loss, obviously, especially given the relative difficulty.

I've been grinding the medals for exp and in in the mid 180s without issue. Down to 13 and 19 to grind out.

E: Ok, 13 done, just grinding 19 and holy poo poo does this level suck. :( Have to slog through at minimum 2 fights before fighting General Blue who hits like a wet tissue. Up to rank 190 now though, from the mid 160's if I recall this morning. Going to make a serious push over the next few days to finish up at the 210 that I need for WT grinding.

Also, I didn't realize you could exhaust ALL of your friends in your friend list. That was a first. Can only pick 'Guests' for now.

Drowning Rabbit fucked around with this message at 05:17 on Apr 14, 2016

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

If I'm over 210, there's not much point in all this is there? I may save myself a few minutes here and there if I get a dozen or so ranks..

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
I was thinking that I could stand to max out my Mecha Frieza, so the strike coming back is pretty convenient.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

I thought this 3x rank xp event would be great for my low rank alt, but I run out of stam so quickly and still dont get levels. I really see the point in 1/2 stam 2x exp now.

For my main the 3x is awesome though.