Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Radioactive Bears
Jun 27, 2012

Creatures of horrid visage and disposition.
I'm looking for all the superhumans and superheroes you got.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Falstaff
Apr 27, 2008

I have a kind of alacrity in sinking.

That shrew berserker with the bottlecap chest plate is just adorable.

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

Radioactive Bears posted:

I'm looking for all the superhumans and superheroes you got.

DarkLich
Feb 19, 2004
Not a traditional request here, but let's see how y'all do!

I'm looking for an idea for a tattoo to put opposite of this myconid, on the long underbelly of my arm. I figure I need to add some more to it so that I can more accurately defend it as a DnD/monster tattoo, and not a "I do drugs" piece.

What other good cave creatures would fit well with this style? The only thing I'm feeling so far is an aboleth.

In exchange, here is my new tattoo. I guess it could be used for a shaman, witch doctor or a druid?

DarkLich fucked around with this message at 01:19 on Apr 13, 2016

Weirdo
Jul 22, 2004

I stay up late :coffee:

Grimey Drawer

DarkLich posted:

What other good cave creatures would fit well with this style? The only thing I'm feeling so far is an aboleth.

Skip on any Drow suggestions, but a beholder or an illithid/mind flayer would be fun :zoid:

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

DarkLich posted:

I'm looking for an idea for a tattoo to put opposite of this myconid, on the long underbelly of my arm. I figure I need to add some more to it so that I can more accurately defend it as a DnD/monster tattoo, and not a "I do drugs" piece.

In exchange, here is my new tattoo. I guess it could be used for a shaman, witch doctor or a druid?

Do a cute rust monster chowing down on a sword

Anonymous Robot
Jun 1, 2007

Lost his leg in Robo War I

Weirdo posted:

Skip on any Drow suggestions, but a beholder or an illithid/mind flayer would be fun :zoid:

Beholder seems like the obvious choice, yeah.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry
Hook Horror!

Old Man Mozz
Apr 24, 2005

I posted.
my answer is always "flumph"

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

DarkLich posted:

OWLBEAR

Dude it's an Owl and a Bear!

remusclaw
Dec 8, 2009

Seeing the small version of this picture made me acutely aware of just how much I need a surfing Owlbear in my life.

thespaceinvader
Mar 30, 2011

The slightest touch from a Gol-Shogeg will result in Instant Death!

remusclaw posted:

Seeing the small version of this picture made me acutely aware of just how much I need a surfing Owlbear in my life.

Am now insanely tempted to make this mini with my Bones owlbear.

Ghilz
Jun 15, 2007
In confusion there is opportunity
ADORABLE BABY OWLBEAR

Ghilz fucked around with this message at 22:07 on Apr 13, 2016

Kumaton
Mar 6, 2013

OWLBEARS, SON
I appreciate all the owl bears being posted. :3:

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

Was going through an old hard-drive and found some illustrations I never used, maybe you guys have use for them.

McKilligan
May 13, 2007

Acey Deezy

Heyyyy I made one of each class. Now to get around to making both genders for each.

DarkLich
Feb 19, 2004
Those are great! I thought the dwarf cleric was a fighter until I got to the next row, but then it quickly sorted itself out.

McKilligan
May 13, 2007

Acey Deezy

DarkLich posted:

Those are great! I thought the dwarf cleric was a fighter until I got to the next row, but then it quickly sorted itself out.

Hehe, probably should have put him with the other dudes in heavy armor, would have made more sense. Clerics are tricky though, They get plate. weapons AND magic so it's tricky to figure what to focus on when it comes to pixels.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

McKilligan posted:

Heyyyy I made one of each class. Now to get around to making both genders for each.

The lady dwarf better have a beard too.

Krowley
Feb 15, 2008

McKilligan posted:

Just remove the beards and add tits. First part optional for dwarves

They're rad as hell though, good job!

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

Krowley posted:

First part optional for dwarves

Actually it's haram.

McKilligan
May 13, 2007

Acey Deezy

SunAndSpring posted:

Initially she did, but once you've got a beard on a dwarf, at pixel scale, there's pretty much 0% chance of recognizing it as female :(

But I'm planning on making variants of everything eventually, and bearded ladies are definitely on that list.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
Has anyone got a pic suitable for a Star Wars Bank Robber to use in an upcoming edge of the Empire game? Either gender is fine, cyborg bits a plus.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

SunAndSpring posted:

I choose to believe those are braided sideburns.

whoda thunkit
Sep 20, 2010

djwetmouse posted:

OWLBEAR

Dude it's an Owl and a Bear!

Owlbear and rustmonster are good suggestions. I'll throw in a mimic and a roper strangling a dood. Maybe a bulette bursting through your rippling bisep

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

Proper gear for the motorcycle joust.

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

SunAndSpring posted:

Oh she has one...just not on her face

By Cracky! *trombone*

Afriscipio
Jun 3, 2013

ZeeToo
Feb 20, 2008

I'm a kitty!
So... anyone have any pictures of burrowing craft?

Anything that looks like it does the sandworm sort of under-ground movement is good, whether it's sand or rock or whatever else.

paradoxGentleman
Dec 10, 2013

wheres the jester, I could do with some pointless nonsense right about now

Are mole machines acceptable?

ZeeToo
Feb 20, 2008

I'm a kitty!

paradoxGentleman posted:

Are mole machines acceptable?

Absolutely and thanks!

tom bob-ombadil
Jan 1, 2012

ZeeToo posted:

So... anyone have any pictures of burrowing craft?

Anything that looks like it does the sandworm sort of under-ground movement is good, whether it's sand or rock or whatever else.

Transformers Prime had some pretty futuristic ones called Energon Drillers. They glow purple!

megane
Jun 20, 2008

I'm looking for modern-day adventurer types doing adventurer stuff, fighting monsters etc. Anybody have anything like that? Preferably without guns, but I'll take what I can get.

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

I need halflings.

Girl halflings specifically.

megane
Jun 20, 2008

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

chaos rhames posted:

Has anyone got a pic suitable for a Star Wars Bank Robber to use in an upcoming edge of the Empire game? Either gender is fine, cyborg bits a plus.

Fan art of the SWTOR Smuggler class might help you out here.

(one of them's a psion but I think he has the aesthetic.)

Peas and Rice
Jul 14, 2004

Honor and profit.

KittyEmpress posted:

I need halflings.

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

Could at least flip one or two, maybe.

KittyEmpress posted:

I need halflings.