Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

D_Smart posted:

Just posting this for the record and show that, in all your posts directed at me, you declared shots fired.

So, I am giving you 24hrs to do the following:

1) come clean on who you are in RL

2) post "As seen on SA" in your Twitter feed and post the link here

Failure to do this, will leave me no choice.

ps: I don't intend to dox anyone here; that aside from the fact that I am not a fan of doxing. Revealing rear end-clowns hiding behind aliases/avatars - especially shills - is not doxing.

Oh my gosh, since your name is out in the open because you love shouting it from the rooftops, he Googled it and found out you got a ticket via public records in your state? And you want to teach him a lesson for some reason? This is a worthwhile endeavor. Go get him, tiger.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

D_Smart posted:

Just posting this for the record and show that, in all your posts directed at me, you declared shots fired.

ps: I don't intend to dox anyone here; that aside from the fact that I am not a fan of doxing. Revealing rear end-clowns hiding behind aliases/avatars - especially shills - is not doxing.

Get him, dad! You're not totally overreacting at all! That's him with the twitter account!

Variable 5
Apr 17, 2007
We do these things not because they are easy, but because we thought they would be easy.
Grimey Drawer

D_Smart posted:

You're a loving moron.

Mr Fahrenheit
Dec 10, 2010

Travelin' at the speed of light.
Imagine what shitizens will do when they realize CIG (and by extension, themselves) paid for SA accounts, if there are hired shills actually in this thread :allears:

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005
Variable5 and Ragequit scramble scramble.

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Hey MOOMOUTH, I'm gonna do you a solid here since I think you might be a little bit retarded.

The correct response to everything Derek just demanded you do is to write "lol gently caress off" and then laugh on into the night.

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

TTerrible posted:

Variable5 and Ragequit scramble scramble.

Hey I told him to go for it, and also called him a tiger. Hear him roar.

Ursine Catastrophe
Nov 9, 2009

It's a lovely morning in the void and you are a horrible lady-in-waiting.

don't ask how i know

Dinosaur Gum

Beet Wagon posted:

Hey MOOMOUTH, I'm gonna do you a solid here since I think you might be a little bit retarded.

The correct response to everything Derek just demanded you do is to write "lol gently caress off" and then laugh on into the night.

do this, the results will be great either way

Damn Dirty Ape
Jan 23, 2015

I love you Dr. Zaius

D_Smart posted:

Never stop never stopping Derek.

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

Black summer was the best summer.

D_Smart posted:

You deserve all the mocking you get. Jesus.

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

I'd only really heard of Star Citizen as background noise - something about Furry Eve Online and Gary Oldman - but reading through there is so, so much more. Gift that keeps on giving.

I tried to list the WTF that span my head as I began to read up, but there was far, far too much.

Just Holy Jesus gently caress what the gently caress is going on?

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Boy you guys, shut in semi-developers with a Twitter fetish are scary.

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx
lmao!!!

G0RF
Mar 19, 2015

Some galactic defender you are, Space Cadet.

simplefish posted:

I'd only really heard of Star Citizen as background noise - something about Furry Eve Online and Gary Oldman - but reading through there is so, so much more. Gift that keeps on giving.

I tried to list the WTF that span my head as I began to read up, but there was far, far too much.

Dreams. Dreams are happening.

:pgabz:

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

Ragequit posted:

No, dig UP stupid.

ideate
Aug 20, 2002

Ragequit posted:

how can he be a shut in, he went to lunch for like 6 hours today

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Derek if I ever make you so mad you want to dox me, just let me know. I'll call my dad for you and save you the time.

Lovely Joe Stalin
Jun 12, 2007

Our Lovely Wang

simplefish posted:

A narcissist, a money launderer, and a thumb walk into a bar...

Scruffpuff
Dec 23, 2015

Fidelity. Wait, was I'm working on again?

simplefish posted:

Remember that dude who kidnapped 3 women and kept them in cages in his house a while back? Imagine that there's 500,000 of him, and they backed a "video game" promised by Bernie Madoff. That is what the gently caress is going on. It's pretty much the best.

Sillybones
Aug 10, 2013

go away,
spooky skeleton,
go away

D_Smart posted:

Jesus christ, Derrek.

Also jesus christ ManofManyAnuses. You really shouldn't be doing this. There are no internet points. He is going to gently caress you in real life and for what?

Palisader
Mar 14, 2012

DESPAIR MORTALS, FOR I WISH TO PLAY PATTY-CAKE

Ragequit posted:

I shudder to think what Derek would have done with his life if he was born during a time where the Internet had not yet been invented.

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

why doesn't Derek put the camel clutch on someone who deserves it like lethality. gently caress his rear end derek.

Scruffpuff
Dec 23, 2015

Fidelity. Wait, was I'm working on again?

Palisader posted:

I shudder to think what Derek would have done with his life if he was born during a time where the Internet had not yet been invented.

He would have had a lot more time to loving finish.

Toops
Nov 5, 2015

-find mood stabilizers
-also,

:chanpop:

hanales
Nov 3, 2013

Scruffpuff posted:

He would have had a lot more time to loving finish.

:drat:

Toops
Nov 5, 2015

-find mood stabilizers
-also,

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

I assume this means he'll quit within a month.

:same:

Toops
Nov 5, 2015

-find mood stabilizers
-also,

Ash1138 posted:

he will diminish and go to the west

edit - 360 nocat page snype

You loving savage

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Google Butt posted:

why doesn't Derek put the camel clutch on someone who deserves it like lethality. gently caress his rear end derek.

This. All of this. Do it, Derek. Break his back and make him humble.

Ash1138
Sep 29, 2001

Get up, chief. We're just gettin' started.

G0RF posted:

He's not saying much and that wasn't the point, Ash.

A studio that can generate $750M in first day sales of their last title launching a surprise space game in the not too distant is yet problem for Chris Roberts. Since he recently declared CIG was basically leaving everyone else in industry behind -- and that only Rockstar might, might have a chance to catch up, I'm rather gleeful over yet another complication for CIG. The hubris is pretty grating given the state of the game...
crobbers' brain is a drug soaked meatball and if he thinks that rockstar is his closest competition, anything bethesda does won't even register.

even though any given bethesda game on a bad day looks rock solid and bug free compared to star citizen

Palisader posted:

Wait, what?
G0RF says who todd howard is in his effort post.

though i should add that todd has a history of selling certain features in upcoming games that turn out to be not quite what he promised

Ash1138
Sep 29, 2001

Get up, chief. We're just gettin' started.

Toops posted:

You loving savage
:justpost: and this won't happen

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

MoMA, don't take any guff.

You can beat this!

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice

G0RF posted:

Guys, my new serious Effort Post is going to take me longer than I thought. Here is one slightly less so-- or Part 1 of it, anyway.

:worship:

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx
cause lethality is just a confused guy who doesn't know any better probably.

these dudes are shills for a predatory corporation and should be called out as such. gently caress em. although I wouldn't condone anything beyond naming who they are obviously.

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx
if lethality is a shill tho then yes pls.

Palisader
Mar 14, 2012

DESPAIR MORTALS, FOR I WISH TO PLAY PATTY-CAKE

Ash1138 posted:

G0RF says who todd howard is in his effort post.

though i should add that todd has a history of selling certain features in upcoming games that turn out to be not quite what he promised

Ah! Sorry, I was directing it more towards your comment--I couldn't possibly be hyped over something Todd Howard says because I don't follow gaming news closely enough to know what he's done in the past. So my frame of reference is, well, Gorf's post.

I feel like I'm Derek Smarting my explanation though, sorry

revmoo
May 25, 2006

#basta
LOL Ragequit has four loving pages in this thread all whining about Derek

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

revmoo posted:

Ragequit to the rescue with their squire Variable 5 as soon as someone is accused of being a shill.

Damn Dirty Ape
Jan 23, 2015

I love you Dr. Zaius

revmoo posted:

Derek's his muse.

ideate
Aug 20, 2002

revmoo posted:

huh almost like he's being paid to do it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

ideate posted:

huh almost like he's being paid to do it

That is a scandalous accusations and I'll see you in spacecourt.

• Locked thread