Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nihnoz
Aug 24, 2009

ararararararararararara

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

Fortunately, this game is much prettier than Isaac and has way better controls.

Binding of Isaac is a great ice-skating simulator

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

The problem with BoI is if the RNG fucks you you can technically beat the game but it gets very boring and tedious as every monster takes like 10 slow-rear end shots to kill by the end. It's kind of the same deal in this game if you get stuck with your starting pistol, and enemies have even more HP in this game. I think the devs increased key drop rates in the latest patch at least.

they did yeah, and it was by a noticeable amount lol. the guaranteed shop on every floor almost always sells a key or two as well

conceitedguy
Nov 8, 2013

Larry Parrish posted:

Someone send this guy to fail jail.

gently caress you you coward. If you take issue with his words, debate with him. Snivelling worm.

conceitedguy
Nov 8, 2013

Nihnoz posted:

The only three reasons to play this game are brain damage, severe inborn mental retardation, or a weekly youtube let's play with 10,000 views.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Who is 'net cafe scandal'. This probation is completely uncalled for. Remove hi s powers.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
Probating someone for saying that a game is bad, is gay, unfortunately, even if they have a bad avatar.

conceitedguy
Nov 8, 2013

His avatar is wonderufl zot foz prick, and yours siucks. But thank you for your support.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

conceitedguy posted:

His avatar is wonderufl zot foz prick, and yours siucks. But thank you for your support.

My avatar is very good.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Thats not why I probied him

conceitedguy
Nov 8, 2013

Ah, yes, the reason you probated him is, let's see... "babgame.' Oh yes that's perfectly clear, I withdraw my complaint.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

That was a typo for "Badgame".. apologies.

conceitedguy
Nov 8, 2013

Gutless coward.

conceitedguy
Nov 8, 2013

To quote a great man, "Let us speak freely as men."

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Why did you lurk for six months and then throw a tantrum in four threads?

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
kill the mods

conceitedguy
Nov 8, 2013

FactsAreUseless posted:

Why did you lurk for six months and then throw a tantrum in four threads?

You are gay.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Please every one come share your opinions on the six hour probation.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

net cafe scandal is a lovely IK but the badgame crew who only show up to buttfuck us all into epic troll heaven whenever one of them gets probated is worse

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

net cafe scandal is a lovely IK but the badgame crew who only show up to buttfuck us all into epic troll heaven whenever one of them gets probated is worse

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i like conceitedguy's avi but he seems completely retarded and that nignog or whatever guy is too

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

the babgame crew

conceitedguy
Nov 8, 2013

Bobnumerotres posted:

i like conceitedguy's avi but he seems completely retarded and that nignog or whatever guy is too

hell you barely even know me. you're just being an rear end in a top hat.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

conceitedguy posted:

gently caress you you coward. If you take issue with his words, debate with him. Snivelling worm.

I sort of agree with him he just has a gay avatar. Peace

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

conceitedguy posted:

please do not sign your posts

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

Please every one come share your opinions on the six hour probation.

i think youre a good IK and should ignore the bad game guy upset about his boyfriend

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Bobnumerotres posted:

i think youre a good IK and should ignore the bad game guy upset about his boyfriend

Thank you for your support.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm ambivalent.

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

We already have Games for reporting in on how much you hate a game and gamers

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

ncf is a good IK and I support him here today

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

I bought this game is p.good

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

Wow 5 pages. I definitely have to get this game now

Thug Lessons
Dec 14, 2006

I lust in my heart for as many dead refugees as possible.

net cafe scandal posted:

Thats not why I probied him

Your gay.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Tell it to the judge.

cool biRd pics
Aug 28, 2009

you will feel ashamed of your words & deeds
bought some bug boots then got a sponge out of a chest (i know you can drop passives)

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

The Scrambler is an insanely good gun. It completely breaks bosses. You can just stand on the opposite side of the room and fire without even being able to see the boss, and it does a ridiculous amount of damage. It killed three bosses in less than 30 shots each.

The Gorgun seems way too difficult for that level. I had a much easier time with the Cannonbalrog, even one level later.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Bobnumerotres posted:

i still don't know if i think he's a good ik but he is my friend so i will support him any way.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I'm gonna gently caress him in his rear end in a top hat

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Black Baby Goku posted:

I'm gonna gently caress him in his rear end in a top hat

Your a queer dude drat. I bet you wanna suck him off too

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
Can you find any sort of items or anything cool in the random junk laid throughout the rooms? My OCD gaming tendencies make me wanna crash through every single barrel but I don't think I've ever actually found anything that wasn't related to an enemy I killed or a chest or a secret passage or anything.

Thug Lessons
Dec 14, 2006

I lust in my heart for as many dead refugees as possible.

rediscover posted:

Your a queer dude drat. I bet you wanna suck him off too

There's nothing gay about loving another dude's rear end you god damned idiot. Get a clue.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

gorgun is really loving hard for level 2 yeah lol. she should be a level 3 boss really

• Locked thread