Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord

D_Smart posted:

I am not a supporter of doxing. but since he CLEARLY went looking for my info in court records, I think the gloves have to come off, right?

Derek the Doxxer!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oscar Wilde Bunch
Jun 12, 2012

Grimey Drawer

I like the tortured logic. Backers don't have the right to see financials because they're not real investors, but they can bring lawsuits like they have real company ownership......somehow?

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Hey I'll have you know I posted plenty about the art thief - the pinnacle of this thread.

Edit: Which is exactly what a shill would say.

Ragequit fucked around with this message at 03:32 on Apr 14, 2016

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

SurfaceDetail posted:

if you dont have 1000+ posts in this thread then really who the gently caress are you

Agreed. Bloody weak sisters they are.

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Just a reminder 111 million dollars gets you this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-mdV-irhBU&feature=youtu.be

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Seriously, we need to get a tabletop sim version of Mafia/Resistance/Secret Shitizenler going.

All these shill accusations have got my board game nerdboner going :gizz:

Goobs
Jan 30, 2016

Doxcat is watching you PU.

Lime Tonics posted:

Just a reminder 111 million dollars gets you this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-mdV-irhBU&feature=youtu.be

stop hacking .cfg files.

Ash1138
Sep 29, 2001

Get up, chief. We're just gettin' started.

Kakarot posted:

Derek the Doxxer!
am i not doxxiful????

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

D_Smart posted:

Mine is the 2012. Love that car.

Nice. If you'd said something like 1998 or something I would have been much less impressed, since even though they're badass, at that point they mostly looked like fancy Jaguars IMO. But 2012 is awesome as hell.

A 2012 DB9 for everyone:

My car is faster though, which makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside, but it's also a Ford and not an Aston so I may be missing out on a bit of cachet. :)

ideate
Aug 20, 2002

FrankieGoes posted:

My car is faster though, which makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside, but it's also a Ford and not an Aston so I may be missing out on a bit of cachet. :)

make with the deets yo

GT500?

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

Ragequit posted:

No idea what stimperial shock treatment is, but I totally would visit Beet's back alley warehouse and talk about cool sea life.

But only if he lets me use the remote to HitlerLegBaby.

(And lets me feed Kayak.)

tooterfish
Jul 13, 2013

Iron Tusk posted:

I like the tortured logic. Backers don't have the right to see financials because they're not real investors, but they can bring lawsuits like they have real company ownership......somehow?
I like the doubly tortured logic.

They think he's making poo poo up, but can't figure out why he isn't being sued. Same with the Escapist articles, full of what they believe are slanderous lies... but miraculously not getting sued either.

You'd think they'd have put two and two together and figured it out by now.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

D_Smart posted:

I am not a supporter of doxing. but since he CLEARLY went looking for my info in court records, I think the gloves have to come off, right?

Doxx the poo poo out of that bitch. Right in the many anuses.

Gradis
Feb 27, 2016

GAPE APE

ether posted:

Hitlerbaby patchnotes:
Added a bitching 'stache
Adjusted legs for fuhrious glory

oh my

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Samizdata posted:

But only if he lets me use the remote to HitlerLegBaby.

(And lets me feed Kayak.)

That thing doesn't move, does it? I thought it was just a centerpiece.

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe

drat Dirty Ape posted:

Derek has a very particular set of skills. Skills he has acquired over a very long career. Skills that make him a nightmare for people like you.

He's what we call an 'operator'.

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

MeLKoR posted:

I don't buy the Messalina narrative, plus Claudius was a competent emperor. This hack was loving things up with this exact MO long before Sandi ever entered the picture.

Yeah, but it was with publisher money, not the money of the wretched refuse. Publishers, despite their myriad faults, do realize sometime titles do not come out, despite the best wishes of all involved.

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Kings need not raise their voices to be heard

https://www.reddit.com/r/DerekSmart/comments/4emr04/dereks_first_ele_blog_post_update/d21l62c

https://www.reddit.com/r/DerekSmart/comments/4em1kc/mmoscom_podcast_reviews_dereks_rants/d21wy0u

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

i just went back and read those moma posts. dude, you are a dumb fucker. you're a grown man shilling for a video game company in a comedy forum, lmao.

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

D_Smart posted:

Because he never gave me a reason to before today.

https://twitter.com/real_lethality/status/719973037861388288

I always regarded him as an annoyance. That's why he is blocked.

But now I'm going to have his Twitter account yanked; then I'm going to post his RL identity in my feed and on mmorpg where he frequently posts with that other clown, Erilion.

Listen, none of these fuckers are exempt. I don't mind the poo poo-posting, trolling etc. That's why I ignore those rear end-clowns on /r/DerekSmart/. But sometimes, they get so carried away that they forget where that line - which they shouldn't cross - happens to be.

Awwwwwwww, maaaaaaannnnn. And I just started picking a fight with him too...

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

FrankieGoes posted:

The worst part isn't even that he did it, it's that he felt the need to bring it up and it was a loving traffic ticket.

Hey, I'm a loser spending time trying to dig up dirt on you because you said some mean things about the video game that I love, let me prove it by mentioning your heinous and embarrassing crime of missing the yellow by 1 second.

Well, hell, might as well doxx myself then. I had an accident once, due to being late for work, and pushing a yellow light a little further than I should have.

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx

ManofManyAliases posted:

Hello. I'm new (not new - lurked for the past 2k posts, but yeah - new). I like food (I can share recipes in the future if you all are nice) and I have cats. These are them:

Yes, I back SC. No, I will not get a refund (I don't care - it was disposable income for me). Yes - I make up my own mind. No, I'm not an idiot (well versed in tech, cyber security, and finance industries - can't talk about what I do for a living though).

I am on RSI Forums, Reddit, private message boards and now here, so I manage to get a taste of everything. Glad to be aboard.

o7

-Man

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005
Well versed in cyber security.

Ash1138
Sep 29, 2001

wait no moma come back

my body is prepared for the Truth of star citizen

restore my faith in christ roberts

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

ideate posted:

make with the deets yo

GT500?

Don't doxx me bro. I was about to ask how you knew but realized there aren't a lot of Fords that are that fast and a GT500 is nearly infinitely more likely than a Ford GT.

Toops
Nov 5, 2015

-find mood stabilizers
-also,

A Neurotic Jew posted:

wow what a crazy coincidence that variable5 and ragequit both decided to make posts that aren't about derek smart for the first time in their posting careers at the exact same time!

i guess since they're not posting about why derek smart is bad, they aren't shills :shrug:

the world is just a c razy place.

Dude I'm starting to get hella paranoid around here you guys.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Samizdata posted:

Well, hell, might as well doxx myself then. I had an accident once, due to being late for work, and pushing a yellow light a little further than I should have.

you loving monster.

Toops
Nov 5, 2015

-find mood stabilizers
-also,

Variable 5 posted:

:ughh: You seem a bit obsessed

is 5 equals the number of asses you have sir?

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

TTerrible posted:

Well versed in cyber security.

it is very important to encrypt all sexts and have a safeword

ideate
Aug 20, 2002

FrankieGoes posted:

Don't doxx me bro. I was about to ask how you knew but realized there aren't a lot of Fords that are that fast and a GT500 is nearly infinitely more likely than a Ford GT.

Well I mean it's ether that or deluded Focus ST owner. ;D

Ash1138
Sep 29, 2001

i envy anyone who can actually pay attention to someone's posting habits

then again my scroll wheel gets quite the workout here

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

D_Smart posted:

Just posting this for the record and show that, in all your posts directed at me, you declared shots fired.

So, I am giving you 24hrs to do the following:

1) come clean on who you are in RL

2) post "As seen on SA" in your Twitter feed and post the link here

Failure to do this, will leave me no choice.

ps: I don't intend to dox anyone here; that aside from the fact that I am not a fan of doxing. Revealing rear end-clowns hiding behind aliases/avatars - especially shills - is not doxing.

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Guys, I once used a step ladder, ignored the safety warnings on it, and almost fell.

I am the law!

I was going to make a hitler crab gif, but i'm just not feeling it tonight. paaarp

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

yeah those cars are pretty nice if you can't afford a chopper

i only have a hc115, which is pretty modest, but its great for getting to meetings on time, and airbus is a solid brand

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx
The MISC Prospector Concept sale will go live on April 22nd, 2016 for the introductory price of $140

Toops
Nov 5, 2015

-find mood stabilizers
-also,

ManofManyAliases posted:

Hello. I'm new (not new - lurked for the past 2k posts, but yeah - new). I like food (I can share recipes in the future if you all are nice) and I have cats. These are them:

Yes, I back SC. No, I will not get a refund (I don't care - it was disposable income for me). Yes - I make up my own mind. No, I'm not an idiot (well versed in tech, cyber security, and finance industries - can't talk about what I do for a living though).

I am on RSI Forums, Reddit, private message boards and now here, so I manage to get a taste of everything. Glad to be aboard.

o7

-Man

Have you been well 'versed in tech, cyborg security, and finance since you were a little girl?

Like, one of the most well 'versed in the world?

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice

FrankieGoes posted:

Nice. If you'd said something like 1998 or something I would have been much less impressed, since even though they're badass, at that point they mostly looked like fancy Jaguars IMO. But 2012 is awesome as hell.

A 2012 DB9 for everyone:

heh yeah, but I'm an oldie; so there is that :D

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

man another concept "sale"

it is still endlessly surprising to me that these assholes are selling JPEGS OF SPACESHIPS FOR MORE THAN ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS

and it's apparently not a scam

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice

Samizdata posted:

Awwwwwwww, maaaaaaannnnn. And I just started picking a fight with him too...

Well, you have 24hrs to loving finish :D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toops
Nov 5, 2015

-find mood stabilizers
-also,

• Locked thread