Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Oh yeah, this woman's about to be elected to the Texax Board of Education

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Volume posted:

Oh yeah, this woman's about to be elected to the Texax Board of Education

I'm gonig to cut off her head

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
In the LIt thread they think Spotlight was an unfair treatment of an organization that systematically hid and perpetuated child molestation and to this day refuses to release record, punish those responsible, or make public amends to those that have suffered.

Embarrassing.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
There are many unbelievers, skeptics and scoffers in the world. One such man is Dr. Stephen Hawking, a renowned theoretical physicist[1] who denies the existence of a divine Creator, that is, God...

“We are each free to believe what we want and it is my view that the simplest explanation is there is no God. No one created the universe and no one directs our fate. This leads me to a profound realization. There is probably no heaven, and no afterlife either. We have this one life to appreciate the grand design of the universe, and for that, I am extremely grateful.” —Physicist Stephen Hawking, a quote from a 2011 Discover Channel episode titled, “CURIOSITY” (S01 E01); “Stephen Hawking: There is no God. There is no Fate.”

Respectfully, Mr. Hawking is very wrong! He has it 180 degrees backwards! The simplest explanation is that THERE IS A GOD!!! Did you hear that my friend... The simplest explanation of the origin of the universe is that, THERE IS A GOD!!! The King James Bible makes infinitely more sense than Dr. Hawking's theories of unproven science. Remember what his training and career specializes in... “THEORETICAL PHYSICS.” That means Dr. Hawking makes a living concocting theories!!! THEORIES!!!

Wouldn't you rather trust the time-proven, logical, inspired, eternal Words of God? I sure would, and I do!!! Hawking was born in 1942, which means he's been alive for only 74 years. Proverbs 16:25, “There is a way that seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.” The King James Bible has been here since 1611. I trust the King James Bible over Stephen Hawking. Jesus walked this earth 2,000 years ago. Abraham walked this earth 4,000 years ago. Moses walked this earth 3,500 years ago. King David walked this earth 3,000 years ago. Isaiah walked this earth 2,700 years ago. All these prophets, and our wonderful Savior, preached the Gospel. Acts 10:43, “To him give all the prophets witness, that through his name whosoever believeth in him shall receive remission of sins.” Hawking is a pipsqueak!

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I wonder if they also believe Volume should be banned. That was hosed up lol.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
President of Family Research Council Tony Perkins condemned U.S. Ambassador Samantha Power for taking U.N. Ambassadors to see Broadway musical “Fun Home.”

According to LGBTQ Nation, last week Powers took 15 U.N. Ambassadors, from Costa Rica, Croatia, El Salvador, Uruguay and Vietnam among them, to see the lesbian-themed show in New York City, causing Perkins to pen an outraged letter in response. “Fun Home” is the musical adaption of Alison Bechdel’s graphic novel about discovering her sexual orientation as a child.

“The State Department already has an official LGBT envoy — it doesn’t need two! Tell that to Samantha Power, the U.S. Ambassador to the U.N., who is determined to join the administration’s goodwill tour for homosexuality,” Perkins wrote. “Like Secretary John Kerry, who seems oblivious to any problem not preceded by the letters L-G-B-T, Power is adding to the president’s embarrassing diplomatic legacy by trying to export Obama’s sexual extremism to a world preoccupied by far more important issues.”

“It was a stunning display of political tone-deafness, considering the real crises happening right now on the real world stage. Unfortunately, as far as this president is concerned, the most urgent message America can send to the international community right now is “that protecting the rights of LGBT people will remain a key foreign policy priority of the United States.” And its only priority, seemingly,” Perkins continued in his letter.

“Where is this same boldness when it comes to the real suffering of Middle East Christians? Apparently, Power and others think world leaders need to be educated on the sexual proclivities of a few rather than the genocide of hundreds of thousands of men, women and children,” the letter concluded.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
being thrown off buildings for being LGBT isn't real suffering, it's only for Christians who are thrown off buildings

I would like to see a Broadway musical about Middle Easterners killing Christians though, that would really highlight the very serious issue for UN bureaucrats

Aleph Null
Jun 10, 2008

You look very stressed
Tortured By Flan

Volume posted:

It was a stunning display of political tone-deafness

:ironicat:

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Pay-to-pray scam finds families caught between faith and desperation

A Washington judge has ordered the Christian Prayer Center to pay $7m in restitution as attorney general calls for more victims to come forward 

The first complaints about the Christian Prayer Center were short and cryptic – but not enough for the Washington state attorney general’s office to investigate. These people bilked me. 

But then, a lengthy letter landed, from a family whose members were both heartbroken and furious. 

“They had a child with a rare terminal illness,” said assistant attorney general Daniel Davies. “They were looking for hope anywhere they could get it. One of the places they turned to was the Christian Prayer Center. 

“When they are going through incredibly difficult situations, often times people turn to prayer,” Davies continued. “They see a website touting that thousands of people will pray for you. They have a pastor, testimonials on the website of people whose prayers were answered. 

“The pastor was a sham,” he said. “The testimonials were fictitious as well.” 

The child is still dying. 

And the family paid and paid. The first $35 they gave to the Christian Prayer Center to help their ailing daughter was one kind of fraud. No one was praying. There was no one there to help. 

The second and third times the family were charged constituted yet another kind of fraud, because the center continued to charge the family’s credit card without consent. When the girl’s father spotted the unapproved charges, he investigated and then contacted Davies’s office. 

As a result, the owner of christianprayercenter.com and its Spanish-language counterpart, oracioncristiana.org, have been ordered to pay up to $7m in restitution to an estimated 125,000 desperate consumers who reached out for prayers in their times of need. 

Seattle businessman Benjamin Rogovy and the Christian Prayer Center “created fake religious leaders and posted false testimonials in order to attract consumers”, the attorney general’s office said in a statement announcing the settlement last week. 

Rogovy’s attorney, Thomas Adams, did not respond to requests for comment. As part of the consent decree, the 30-something Rogovy does not admit to having violated the law. 

But the Christian Prayer Center operation is just one of three scams addressed in the settlement – albeit the largest one. The other two were a fake ordination service and a fraudulent consumer complaint agency. In all, Rogovy has agreed to repay up to $7.75m to a total of 165,000 victims nationwide and to pay $600,000 in attorneys’ fees and court costs. 

If he does not stop engaging in what the state officials described as “unfair and deceptive business practices” and repay his victims, he will be subject to an additional $1m in civil penalties. 

The prayer websites have been shut down, but court documents include screen shots of the fabricated testimonials that drew in tens of thousands of desperate people who wanted to be prayed for by “thousands of Christians” promised by Rogovy, an entreating army that did not exist. 

The internet has enabled us to build a massive congregation to lift your prayer requests to a whole new level 
Christian Prayer Center website 

“Our mission is to provide the strongest network of group prayer to Christians around the world,” Rogovy promised. “The Bible tells us that through agreement in prayer, the Lord shall grant us all that we desire. 

“The internet has enabled us to build a massive congregation,” Christian Prayer Center boasted, “to lift your prayer requests to a whole new level”.

Giving what the attorney general’s office has described as fabricated testimonials were men and women whose dreams, the website said, were fulfilled by a God who “answers our prayers and grants miracles in our lives”. 

People like “Santos M” from Bonfay, Florida, who gushed: “The Lord made my HIV test NEGATIVE!! Praise our God for giving me a second chance at life.” And “Mary C” from Lexington, Kentucky, who spent nearly all of her money on groceries, bought a $7 lottery ticket and won $100. “I left with more money than I came with,” she said, “and had groceries”. 

One of the difficulties in the investigation was that it involved both faith and desperation. The attorney general’s office wants as many of Rogovy’s victims to come forward as possible and file claims for reimbursement online. 

But “when you’re dealing with people who pay for prayer”, Davies said, “you don’t want to be in a position where someone might think you rescinded their prayer through a lawsuit. That’s why we’re doing a claims process … If people did feel they had consolation, we don’t want to take that away from them.” 

The young girl’s parents who made the investigation possible have requested anonymity and do not want their 2014 letter released. “It explains that they felt terribly misled,” said Davies, who handled the case, “and that this is a horrible practice.” 

They weren’t the only parents praying for a sick daughter. Davies called it a “consistent thing we see”. And then there was the cancer patient who was desperate for healing. 

“It was a time of need,” he said. “They paid the money. And then they found out it was a scam. They were upset. And they feel duped.” 

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

5er
Jun 1, 2000

She should have asked him to explain Robert Lewis Dear.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
I always knew the illuminati were the ones that gave me a dick that's above 6 inches, thanks beyonce

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Can you pick up Christian women by telling stories like this? Asking for a friend.

The Hman
Jan 6, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujuGKvMSeWA

IncredibleIgloo
Feb 17, 2011

Agag posted:

Can you pick up Christian women by telling stories like this? Asking for a friend.

Possibly, but it can possibly get you arrested some places too : http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/new...n-Brussels.html

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
The ‘Day of Silence’ is a stunning example of the widespread indoctrination of youth culture with trashy, deviant behavior masquerading as acceptable conduct. The GLSEN-sponsored pro-homosexual event is a well-developed exercise in cultural Marxism and, I have come to believe, a tragic symbol of the rapid demise of America. And ironically, it poses as a protest of ‘bullying.’ Satan is laughing as he messes with the minds and bodies of our dear children. This event is a blatant exercise in mental, emotional, physical and spiritual molestation as our children become apologists for sodomy and gender confusion.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
I know God therefore God is science :smug:

Kanthulhu
Apr 8, 2009
NO ONE SPOIL GAME OF THRONES FOR ME!

IF SOMEONE TELLS ME THAT OBERYN MARTELL AND THE MOUNTAIN DIE THIS SEASON, I'M GOING TO BE PISSED.

BUT NOT HALF AS PISSED AS I'D BE IF SOMEONE WERE TO SPOIL VARYS KILLING A LANISTER!!!

(Dany shits in a field)

mdm posted:

I know God therefore God is science :smug:

It's the smug face that counts as evidence.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
The living God, the God of the Bible, is a God of miracles. He still works miracles today.

If oral sex was okay people wouldn't be cursed with STDs or STIs from practicing it such as HPV and herpes.

Oral sex is wicked, evil, unholy, perverted, twisted, and demonic.

Getting to the prostate through the anus has its health risks such as rectal fissures, periprostatic hemorrhage, cellulitis, septicaemia,and hemorrhoidal flare-up. Apparently God didn't design people to get off on reaching their prostate gland that way.

You're just perverted and twisted and that's why you are trying to justify these sexually immoral acts.

*REPENT* and turn to the Lord and GOD Jesus Christ and be saved from your sins.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Is Hillary Clinton in prophecy? Are there Bible prophecies that Hillary Clinton may fulfill? What about Hillary Clinton and the predictions of Nostradamus? Are we close to the end of the world? Are there end time prophecies that Hillary Clinton seems to fit? Will Hillary Clinton cause the end of the world? Has Hillary Clinton fulfilled any prophecies or other predictions?

Is Hillary Clinton the Antichrist?

Could Hillary Clinton be apocalyptic? If so how? What does the Bible say?

This article will attempt to address external and biblical prophecies that may apply to Hillary Rodham Clinton (she had been part of the Obama Administration, which have already fulfilled at least a dozen predictions I have had published).

A video of related interest is titled Hillary Clinton and Bible Prophecy.

To learn even more, order Hillary Clinton, Prophecy, and the Destruction of the United States This is a 188 page book for people truly interested in prophecies related to Hillary Clinton and the United States, including learning about many that have already been fulfilled and those that will be fulfilled in the future. It also discusses Republicans. The physical book can be purchased at Amazon from the following link: Hillary Clinton, Prophecy, and the Destruction of the United States: Is Hillary Clinton Fulfilling Biblical, Islamic Catholic, Hopi, and other America-Related Prophecies? $11.99. Also consider Hillary Clinton, Prophecy, and the Destruction of the United States-Amazon Kindle edition. This electronic version of the 188 page print edition is available for only US$3.99. And you do not need an actual Kindle device to read it. Why? Amazon will allow you to download it to almost any device: Please click HERE to download one of Amazon s Free Reader Apps. After you go to for your free Kindle reader and then go to Hillary Clinton, Prophecy, and the Destruction of the United States-Amazon Kindle edition.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

CaptainSarcastic posted:

Is Hillary Clinton in prophecy? Are there Bible prophecies that Hillary Clinton may fulfill? What about Hillary Clinton and the predictions of Nostradamus? Are we close to the end of the world? Are there end time prophecies that Hillary Clinton seems to fit? Will Hillary Clinton cause the end of the world? Has Hillary Clinton fulfilled any prophecies or other predictions?

Is Hillary Clinton the Antichrist?

Could Hillary Clinton be apocalyptic? If so how? What does the Bible say?

This article will attempt to address external and biblical prophecies that may apply to Hillary Rodham Clinton (she had been part of the Obama Administration, which have already fulfilled at least a dozen predictions I have had published).

A video of related interest is titled Hillary Clinton and Bible Prophecy.

To learn even more, order Hillary Clinton, Prophecy, and the Destruction of the United States This is a 188 page book for people truly interested in prophecies related to Hillary Clinton and the United States, including learning about many that have already been fulfilled and those that will be fulfilled in the future. It also discusses Republicans. The physical book can be purchased at Amazon from the following link: Hillary Clinton, Prophecy, and the Destruction of the United States: Is Hillary Clinton Fulfilling Biblical, Islamic Catholic, Hopi, and other America-Related Prophecies? $11.99. Also consider Hillary Clinton, Prophecy, and the Destruction of the United States-Amazon Kindle edition. This electronic version of the 188 page print edition is available for only US$3.99. And you do not need an actual Kindle device to read it. Why? Amazon will allow you to download it to almost any device: Please click HERE to download one of Amazon s Free Reader Apps. After you go to for your free Kindle reader and then go to Hillary Clinton, Prophecy, and the Destruction of the United States-Amazon Kindle edition.

are you an idiot?

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

are you an idiot?

yes

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

me too buddy

Sialia
Feb 12, 2016

Literally the only presidential candidate I have not seen labeled antichrist is Trump. Is that happening and I am just not seeing it or do all the people who usually do that just love him?

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
I'm a big fan, yuge fan of two corinthians

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer

I think she wanted to say "can i get a man" but you know, spelling is hard.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam

Volume posted:

If oral sex was okay people wouldn't be cursed with STDs or STIs from practicing it such as HPV and herpes.

Oral sex is wicked, evil, unholy, perverted, twisted, and demonic.

By this logic, breathing is wicked, because people have Influenza, Tuberculosis and RSV.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Just another blind atheist with flawed logic your link was worthless and made no sense whatsoever I don't care what happens to you and I don't care about your opinion either.

The great thing being a Christian is even if I'm wrong what will happen? I'll just die and turn to dust but if I am right (Which I am) then I go to heaven and you... well you can continue on in arrogance and see what happens.

It really is wonderful and no argument any blind Atheist could bring up could ever stop me from believing the truth the beautiful wonderful absolute truth of God Jesus and the Holy Spirit!

Praise God and may Jesus come soon I will never allow any blind human to open a door to close minded atheist thinking even partially!

God gives us exactly what we want if Atheists want to be separated from God forever in their own world for all eternity then so be it have fun ;)

Also even if there was a "Big Bang" then who lit the fuse? ;) HAHA

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
I hope God is real and is an uncaring Great Old One that would devour our souls, without regard to race, religion, or creed.

That's a God I can get behind!

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
W.W.A.D.

What Would Azathoth Do?

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

god is a dong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Bernie Sanders' offices are currently located in the Masonic Lodge
HQ in Burlington, VT.
The Washington Masonic Lodge of the Grand Lodge of Vermont,
Free & Accepted Masons, had been chartered in 1795.
It still dominates downtown Burlington symbolically and practically.

Donald Trump is also a Freemason. Remind you of Bush and Kerry? (Skull & Bones)
Democracy is the freedom to vote for the Satanist of your choice. Remember Chaim Rakovsky's words:
the advent of Communism is the purpose of Freemasonry.

Bernie Sanders is an atheistic Communist, essentially a Satanist tool of the bankers he chastises. His Jewish socialism and "spirituality" amount to promising other people's money to underachievers in return for their vote. As president, he would be more effective than Obama in advancing the totalitarian Communist Jewish (Illuminati) NWO. Nonetheless, he is better than Hillary Clinton who is a pervert and criminal.
- See more at: http://henrymakow.com/2016/02/bernie-sanders-is-a-freemason.html#sthash.9yC2nnBB.dpuf

• Locked thread