Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender
God drat it I missed another Frankie stream. Can you make the Twitch phone app text you when a certain streamer starts or something. This is bullshit.

In the meantime can I give you my phone number and have you call me personally Frankie when you stream. Thanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeepQantas
Jan 13, 2008

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...
Stun gun, stun baton, taser

Vax
Dec 29, 2011

delicious!
I want a gun that shoots tentacles. Make it happen!

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010
when's action 52 owns coming out anyways

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot
Hmm, Dark Souls 3 coming out in less than a week.

Remember when Dark Souls 2 came out?

Barkley 2 though, still slowly crawling towards the finish line for years to come.

Your thoughts?

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

barkley 2 will be game of the year. semper games

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
The only games I'm looking forward to are Barkley 2 and Dark Souls IX.

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe

Chas McGill in 2013 posted:

I'm only looking forward to two computer games - this, and Dark Souls 2.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Gortarius posted:

Hmm, Dark Souls 3 coming out in less than a week.

Remember when Dark Souls 2 came out?

Barkley 2 though, still slowly crawling towards the finish line for years to come.

Your thoughts?
well, it might still come out before Grimoire.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
While I know ToG won't have a booth at PAX East, did you consider sending a representative to the most important panel?

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

DS3 is merely an appetizer. Barkley 2 is the main dish, the true GOAT if you will.

FrankieSmileShow
Jun 1, 2011

wuzzathang

Node posted:

God drat it I missed another Frankie stream. Can you make the Twitch phone app text you when a certain streamer starts or something. This is bullshit.

Isn't that what following does on Twitch? Send notifications of some kind? Maybe theres something I'm not doing right when I start the streams.
I do have a twitter account too, I usually put an announcement there when im starting. Its basically all I use it for. @FrancisCoulombe

Been avoiding all Dark Souls 3 video and articles to keep my first experience Pure and Clean like the Cheeks of a Newborn Babe

Also, bhroom brought to my attention that I miscalculated the gun's in my article I posted last time. Theres 25 gun's types, not 24!
So actual breakdown now, after yesterdays' stream, is 1143/2000, or 57%.
Ratio comes down to almost the same, because I also miscounted the almost-complete materials as having 20/24 complete sprites instead of 21/25, and those make up the majority of the sprite sheet.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

2000 guns, and i'm going to kiss them all

RadicalR
Jan 20, 2008

"Businessmen are the symbol of a free society
---
the symbol of America."

oddium posted:

2000 guns, and i'm going to kiss them all

You're going to stop at kissing? What a tease.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I'm going to suck them and gently caress them gently yet powerfully.

SaviourX
Sep 30, 2003

The only true Catwoman is Julie Newmar, Lee Meriwether, or Eartha Kitt.

Is there any other way?

space marine todd
Nov 7, 2014

when will the craven boys of tog release this game before the post's get even more sexual?

or was there never actually a game to begin with and they're just harvesting the sex post's???

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

there is an image in the OP that is no longer hosted on imgur due to it being so old

Fuschia tude
Dec 26, 2004

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

oddium posted:

barkley 2 will be game of the year. semper games

Yes, but, which year? :q:

Treebeh
Sep 20, 2010

we never say anything unless it is worth taking a long time to say.

Pelican Dunderhead
Jun 16, 2010

Ah! Hello Ershin!
Pillbug
actually i think you'll find that that's the new artwork for barkley 2 & knuckles

Mr. Unlucky
Nov 1, 2006

by R. Guyovich
they should do a live action huge budget blockbuster series of summer action movies in the barkley shut up and jam universe it could be the biggest thing since turner and hooch

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

Fuschia tude posted:

Yes, but, which year? :q:

Every.

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot
Since Dark Souls 3 keeps crashing all the time I have no coice but to work on Barkley 2 instead.

What a cruel world.

ellie the beep
Jun 15, 2007

Vaginas, my subject.
Plane hulls, my medium.

Gortarius posted:

Since Dark Souls 3 keeps crashing all the time I have no coice but to work on Barkley 2 instead.

What a cruel world.

condolences :(

nobody should have to work on barkley 2. please, send the togsters your money. for as little as five dollars an hour you can ensure these acne-riddled monsters never have to face the indignity of fulfilling their promises.

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

Gortarius posted:

What a cruel world.

Turn lighting to low, you may have to reset this every time you restart the game, because

Edminster posted:

nobody should have to work on barkley 2. please, send the togsters your money. for as little as five dollars an hour you can ensure these acne-riddled monsters never have to face the indignity of fulfilling their promises.

BattleHamster
Mar 18, 2009

Node posted:

In the meantime can I give you my phone number and have you call me personally Frankie when you stream. Thanks

Go to your channel and click on the Following tab (ex. https://www.twitch.tv/node/profile/following). For every channel you are following you can set whether notifications are on or off.

Also make sure that Push Notifications is enabled under Mobile Options in your Notifications Settings screen (https://www.twitch.tv/settings/notifications).

Text alerts are available only for channels you are subscribed to.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
Can the op please link the blog in the first post? I can't find it and I don't want to dig through the last 10 pages of bad jokes to find it.

Anonymous Robot
Jun 1, 2007

Lost his leg in Robo War I

notZaar posted:

Can the op please link the blog in the first post? I can't find it and I don't want to dig through the last 10 pages of bad jokes to find it.

Unfortunately, the OP, Chef Boyardee, was executed by ISIS in 2014 for claiming that Sonic the Hedgehog always had blue arms.

egg tats
Apr 3, 2010

notZaar posted:

“Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat.” - Shaquille O'Neal

egg tats fucked around with this message at 11:41 on Apr 13, 2016

FrankieSmileShow
Jun 1, 2011

wuzzathang
http://www.twitch.tv/frankiepixelshow
I finally tore myself away from Dark Souls 3 for a moment so I could draw a couple gun's.
Soon the game will swallow me once more. Perhaps I can finish a material or two before this.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

WE DIDN'T PAY YOU TO PLAY SOULS

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

This is worse than the time Lowtax had two monitors.

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender

BattleHamster posted:

Go to your channel and click on the Following tab (ex. https://www.twitch.tv/node/profile/following). For every channel you are following you can set whether notifications are on or off.

Also make sure that Push Notifications is enabled under Mobile Options in your Notifications Settings screen (https://www.twitch.tv/settings/notifications).

Text alerts are available only for channels you are subscribed to.

Thanks but I will only accept phone calls from Frankie himself.

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

there is an image in the OP that is no longer hosted on imgur due to it being so old

Like good wine, things get finer with age.

Node fucked around with this message at 10:48 on Apr 14, 2016

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
So both Dark Souls II & III have been released since this game was announced.

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
I've heard dark souls 3 is the dark souls of the dark souls series confirm/deny?

FrankieSmileShow
Jun 1, 2011

wuzzathang
Streaming more gun's again right now!
https://www.twitch.tv/frankiepixelshow

Question Time
Sep 12, 2010

The game is done except for the 1093 / 1920 gun's drawn, so we're on track for a 2020 release.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

don't forget, x114jam9 has to be drawn with each weapon from each angle standing/ducking/rolling/slamming/jamming/drinking dew

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khorne
May 1, 2002

oddium posted:

don't forget, x114jam9 has to be drawn with each weapon from each angle standing/ducking/rolling/slamming/jamming/drinking dew
If he dual wields he throws the weapons behind him, they weave through each other and fly through the air in an elliptical pattern while he slams a dew. Then they land perfectly in the hands he threw them from, in firing position, by crossing back the right way right in front of his chest.