Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kag3man3
Jan 25, 2004

I started listening to the new ED today again and now can't stop. Someone help me?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suzaku
Feb 15, 2012

kag3man3 posted:

I started listening to the new ED today again and now can't stop. Someone help me?

I see no problem. The ED is loving spectacular.

I spent all last night thinking today was going to be Friday. Even worse than realizing that I have another day of work this week is knowing that new JoJo is still a day away.

Which means I'm probably just going to rewatch the first two episodes again. Then read more of the manga.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

kag3man3 posted:

Ooh, I want the ED, I don't know if I need the ED, but ooh I'm dying to find out.

Send help it's been in my head since last week.

kag3man3
Jan 25, 2004

I've been pacing myself with reading part 6 slowly while at work. But Fridays became so much better since I get to watch it during lunch.

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.
I'm the opposite, I've had the OP stuck in my head all week.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVbJpSzgT90

This works surprisingly well, though you can tell the video's been sped up in places to keep up with the song.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

The audio quality is so bad I had to check another Youtube video to make sure my speakers weren't giving out.

The Unholy Ghost
Feb 19, 2011

stfu

alternatively, don't bitch later when newcomers to the anime fail to ever chat in here.

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

I feel incredibly trolled when someone jokingly suggests I read a book ...

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

The Unholy Ghost posted:

stfu

alternatively, don't bitch later when newcomers to the anime fail to ever chat in here.

Baal right now:

Kuvo
Oct 27, 2008

Blame it on the misfortune of your bark!
Fun Shoe

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

For reals though, I got into the manga after I finished Stardust Crusaders and haven't look back, the whole series is insanerly good and well worth your time!

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

who the fuck is scraeming
"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off

This is the Friday meme we deserve :allears:

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

If you're a collector who wants to have a rip of every single thing JoJo, use a YouTube downloader to get those 15 second previews. They've made last week's private so they're not keeping them up on the account for whatever reason.

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

The Unholy Ghost posted:

stfu

i think you're the only person who supposedly cares about people saying 'read the manga'

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

It's an elaborate ploy to get the thread shut until broadcast tomorrow

it'll probably work this thread has been a real lovely opinion magnet this week

rockopete
Jan 19, 2005

Likewise, when I ran out of anime I had to have my JoJo fix somehow so it was on to the manga. Maybe the OP should have links to the manga, preferably colored versions, unless that counts as :files:? I didn't need to torrent or even look very hard to find them so I'm not sure where that falls legally. And whoever suggested the color manga was easier to follow visually was right on the money, it's been much easier since I switched over.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

where's the SU crossover fanart?

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

rockopete posted:

Likewise, when I ran out of anime I had to have my JoJo fix somehow so it was on to the manga. Maybe the OP should have links to the manga, preferably colored versions, unless that counts as :files:? I didn't need to torrent or even look very hard to find them so I'm not sure where that falls legally. And whoever suggested the color manga was easier to follow visually was right on the money, it's been much easier since I switched over.

Bad Seafood can confirm, but I'm almost certain manga links count as :filez:

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

It's fileshare to share links to Parts 1, 2 and 3 in English because they have legally available translations. You can get them physically from say, Amazon, or digital from the app store or a viz app.

Parts 4 onwards aren't licensed so you can link those. Bato.to is the go to for JoJo part four onwards. You should find it by searching JoJo on there easily. You need to have an account to read on there now but all scanlators upload their work to there first and places rip it from there as well as any tweaks. Buy the manga though if you love JoJo. All JoJo stuff doing well means future english JoJo in all forms.

SU is gross, leave it out of here please and thank you.

Josuke Higashikata fucked around with this message at 18:52 on Apr 14, 2016

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

dogsicle posted:

where's the SU crossover fanart?

on hiatus with the show :v:

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Josuke Higashikata posted:

hey, we still let you post here

The Unholy Ghost
Feb 19, 2011

Johnny Joestar posted:

i think you're the only person who supposedly cares about people saying 'read the manga'

I don't know. Why is there such a complete lack of new voices in the thread this time around, compared to Part 3? Is it because no one new is watching JoJo, or...?

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

We...are the Duwang Gang! We´re off to save the day!

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

The Unholy Ghost posted:

I don't know. Why is there such a complete lack of new voices in the thread this time around, compared to Part 3? Is it because no one new is watching JoJo, or...?

The normies have moved on

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

they realized that stardust crusaders peaked with the oingo boingo episode and figured jojo was getting away from lighthearted fun on account of the dio's mansion arc

(the second best episode(s) is hol horse/boingo)

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

dogsicle posted:

hey, we still let you post here

and you're all blessed for it.

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

I am a fan of the new Jojo with the funny hair

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

Enourmo posted:

they realized that stardust crusaders peaked with the oingo boingo episode and figured jojo was getting away from lighthearted fun on account of the dio's mansion arc

(the second best episode(s) is hol horse/boingo)

A very grim, serious match of Oh! That's A Baseball!

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

DoubleDonut posted:

A very grim, serious match of Oh! That's A Baseball!

the funniest part of that fight was the last episode, which if you'll recall ended with avdol getting disarmed

E; really i just wanted to comment how great the oingo boingo episode was, i went to check something in it the other day and ended upwatching the entire thing.

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

The Unholy Ghost posted:

if there's less people it's probably because:

a) some of them only cared to watch the first 3 parts, which is the main reason why the anime was made in the first place

b) they don't much care for the direction that later parts go in for some unfathomable reason

it's not because:

c) posters are occasionally jokingly around and saying that people should read the manga, which has been around since the anime has been a thing

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

If people fresh to the anime want to talk about JoJo, they talk about it. We had this conversation like two or three days ago and two or three people said they're just getting into JoJo.

They may not have the time to watch with regularity or have a lot to say about it though. I ain't seen no links between people saying Read the Manga (Do so) and people not being willing to post

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

People should watch the anime AND read the manga.

Because there is Not Enough JoJo.

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Why bother watching the anime when it was already written a decade ago, loving nerds...

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

Bholder posted:

Why bother watching the anime when it was already written a decade ago, loving nerds...

oh poo poo did the steel ball run anime come out already? ? ? link plz

Eiba
Jul 26, 2007

I've actually read the manga and this thread is kind of too intense for me at times. People are really enthusiastic about Jojo. It's fun. But intimidating...

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

JoJo is life.

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Maybe all the people that were going to get hooked on a Jojo anime did when part 3 was coming out

Like, 3 was a pretty big shift and 4 does some cool new stuff, but it isn't as huge as 1&2->3

Or maybe *pffft* people are afraid of being told to read a manga

TriffTshngo
Mar 28, 2010

Don't get it twisted who your enemies are.
Let's all just enjoy JoJo, everybody. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

jojo is good and i like it

josuke higashikata is a cool guy and i cant wait to see him do cool stuff tomorrow

• Locked thread