Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Waldorf Sixpence
Sep 6, 2004

Often harder on Player 2
Does anyone have any pictures of all the class's weapons from the new chapter? I'm only running through KOTFE twice unless any of those are particularly bitching.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

So I take back what I said about iresso.

"You spent thousands of years staring at... A wall? Bruhh"

No one who says Bruh can be respected.

He must be purged.

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

FEAR MY SHARK ROCKET IT REALLY SUCKS AND BLOWS
Hahahah crafting conquest weeks are hilarious. 10th place has almost 2 million points. We're only 1.8 million away!

Jacada
Aug 1, 2009

Man I love reading about the emperor storyline but I hate this chapter crap so don't want to play it myself. Just do full expansions like WoW please bioware!

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

Jacada posted:

Man I love reading about the emperor storyline but I hate this chapter crap so don't want to play it myself. Just do full expansions like WoW please bioware!

They did full expansions and were mildly successful. Then they went to chapters and were extremely successful. It ain't changing.

Just sub for a month when it's done and get all the chapters, will be just like getting a new expansion.

Mercurius
May 4, 2004

Amp it up.

I think the last chapter is either July or August. It's 16 plus the HK bonus, right?

Wyatt Derp
Jul 9, 2014

Blue Lives matter
So the new rewards coming in the next patch look amazing. Ship droids get an HK makeover.
What I am hoping is that we will eventually be able to give our ships an HK makeover as well or at least yellow interior paint.
I would be fun to fly around SW space as an OSHA rep.

Dalris Othaine
Oct 14, 2013

I think, therefore I am inevitable.

Wyatt Derp posted:

So the new rewards coming in the next patch look amazing. Ship droids get an HK makeover.
What I am hoping is that we will eventually be able to give our ships an HK makeover as well or at least yellow interior paint.
I would be fun to fly around SW space as an OSHA rep.

A stronghold-esque system for ships would be amazing, and it will tragically never happen.

Wyatt Derp
Jul 9, 2014

Blue Lives matter

Dalris Othaine posted:

A stronghold-esque system for ships would be amazing, and it will tragically never happen.
Being able to decorate our ships as we see fit would be great, but, as you said, it will sadly never happen.
Having the gravestone as our own personal mobile flagship/stronghold would be nice too. That, I'm somewhat hopeful for by the end of the chapters

Wyatt Derp fucked around with this message at 04:29 on Apr 15, 2016

Baron von der Loon
Feb 12, 2009

Awesome!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzqGZEWLl78
Teaser for the next chapter.

I'll be honest when I say that I was skeptical that Bioware would be able to keep up with the one-chapter-a-month deal, but I'm really enjoying what they're doing with it so far.

GuyUpNorth
Apr 29, 2014

Witty phrases on random basis
Never expected my blue space girlfriend to pick up an assault cannon like that. Somewhat eager to see the reunion.

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

RIP Lutri: 5/19/20-4/2/20
:blizz::gamefreak:
And now I get to see what will happen when my blue space girlfriend sees the blonde sith I'm banging now.

DrunkenGarbageCan
Nov 4, 2009

Medullah posted:

Valykorian is an aging husk. The player is the most powerful person around. He wants our bodies, and not in the space-biblical sense.

That plan has two flaws:

1) I'd think his children would make better targets both from a raw power and political standpoint.

2) Then why bother with the non-Force using PC's.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

If you do all the poo poo the Outlander does without force powers you're even more impressive.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Kurieg posted:

And now I get to see what will happen when my blue space girlfriend sees the blonde sith I'm banging now.

When I resumed my makeout sessions with Kaliyo, a dialog box popped up telling me that this would immediately cancel any other romances I had going on. I think it was the right thing to do, because I felt guilty after seeing how jealous Koth was. No Risha-Akaavi showdown for this love triangle.

3 Action Economist
May 22, 2002

Educate. Agitate. Liberate.

Kurieg posted:

Jaesa never had a problem with me making out with Lana, but it also never went farther than that. Mostly she keeps telling me there's no time.

Like 2 minutes would be that big of a deal....

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

I misread the terribly phrased prompt at the end of Chapter 10 or whatever it was and now my Inquisitor is going to die alone.

Edit: Relationship-wise, I mean. When my Inquisitor dies a whole lot of other people will too.

Aphrodite fucked around with this message at 17:56 on Apr 15, 2016

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

RIP Lutri: 5/19/20-4/2/20
:blizz::gamefreak:

Colonial Air Force posted:

Jaesa never had a problem with me making out with Lana, but it also never went farther than that. Mostly she keeps telling me there's no time.

Like 2 minutes would be that big of a deal....

I thought Light Side Jaesa was mostly into the relationship from a logistics perspective, E.G. making a really powerful jedi kid. I doubt she'd really have a dog in the fight of you seeking emotional fulfillment elsewhere. And Dark Side Jaesa would probably enjoy the competition.

That said if Post-Timeskip Vette is using an assault cannon and is a commando now I could definitely see my sith warrior going "Yeah uhh, sorry Lana but, seriously look at that. That's kind of hot. Also I sort of thought I'd never see her again?"

3 Action Economist
May 22, 2002

Dark side Jaesa actually told me she didn't mind sharing me with Vette, but Vette wasn't having any of that, so obviously I chose Jaesa.

3 Action Economist
May 22, 2002

HEY MOTHMAFUCKERS

Let's do some kind of group thing tonight. Ops, HM Flashpoints, PVP, whatever.

Dalris Othaine
Oct 14, 2013

I think, therefore I am inevitable.

HEY MOTHMAFUCKERS

You have my laser sword.

kirtar
Sep 11, 2011

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

HEY MOTHMAFUCKERS

I'm going to be at a conference until about 9 Eastern, but after that I should be available with my stat stick.

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:
So can anyone offer some basic advice for gearing as you level? Just doing the purple flagged story stuff to level up is nice and fast but I feel like I'm missing gear and making things a bit more tedious for myself.

Waldorf Sixpence
Sep 6, 2004

Often harder on Player 2

Trast posted:

So can anyone offer some basic advice for gearing as you level? Just doing the purple flagged story stuff to level up is nice and fast but I feel like I'm missing gear and making things a bit more tedious for myself.

Go to the heroic terminal at the start of the planet. They give you a mission item to quick travel right to the objective and they reward you with great gear.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Trast posted:

Do heroics on the planets as you get to them. They drop two random blue pieces of level-appropriate gear.

After a week, if you still need gear, do your starting planet/capital world heroics over. They're all easy and you'll have more shots at gear if you're like me and have poo poo luck (I literally got three boxes in a row that contained nothing but relics once).

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Alter Ego posted:

Do heroics on the planets as you get to them. They drop two random blue pieces of level-appropriate gear.

Side note: they drop everything except main-hand weapons.

But on the plus side, enemies should drop level-appropriate stuff when you kill them, so that can help.

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

prefect posted:

Side note: they drop everything except main-hand weapons.

But on the plus side, enemies should drop level-appropriate stuff when you kill them, so that can help.

Once you have a moddable weapon it's a grand total of 6 common crystals to upgrade every ten levels or so.

Althair
Jul 26, 2006
words are weapons
Please log in so we can run something tonight

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

Medullah posted:

Once you have a moddable weapon it's a grand total of 6 common crystals to upgrade every ten levels or so.

Can you give me a quick run down on moddable weapons? I take it you mean the orange gear like I found in a legacy pack when I came back.

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

Althair posted:

Please log in so we can run something tonight

I can't tonight. :(

Waldorf Sixpence
Sep 6, 2004

Often harder on Player 2

Trast posted:

Can you give me a quick run down on moddable weapons? I take it you mean the orange gear like I found in a legacy pack when I came back.

Any orange or purple slotted gear is identical if it has the same components inside it - so you can take whatever "shell" you like most if you keep the pieces up to date. For weapons that's a mod, enhancement, a colour crystal and either a hilt or a barrel (or armour in the case of some offhands).

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Waldorf Sixpence posted:

Any orange or purple slotted gear is identical if it has the same components inside it - so you can take whatever "shell" you like most if you keep the pieces up to date. For weapons that's a mod, enhancement, a colour crystal and either a hilt or a barrel (or armour in the case of some offhands).

Cool so you can keep whatever looks best.

Wyatt Derp
Jul 9, 2014

Blue Lives matter
I finally remembered to switch my comp to damage and my Powertech now kills a lot faster than evolution. I enjoy playing him a lot more.

Taear
Nov 26, 2004

Ask me about the shitty opinions I have about Paradox games!
So I've been away since the first month of release and decided to have another bash. If there are any goons on Red Eclipse, the EU server, I'm there.

Is there a better wiki than the wikia one? It just crashes constantly. I know there's Dulfy but is there anything a bit more wiki-style?

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
Argh. I was enjoying leveling up a vanguard trooper, but I've just gotten the final Jaxo mission. I may never play this character again. :(

3 Action Economist
May 22, 2002

HEY MOTHMAFUCKERS

So disappointing :(

Bemis
Jan 5, 2010

prefect posted:

Argh. I was enjoying leveling up a vanguard trooper, but I've just gotten the final Jaxo mission. I may never play this character again. :(

Keep playing. There's one last great scene in the Trooper storyline.

3 Action Economist
May 22, 2002

My BH: I'm coming for you, understand? You're dead.
Jedi Master: This isn't over.

Yeah, dumbass, I just said that.

Waldorf Sixpence
Sep 6, 2004

Often harder on Player 2

Trast posted:

Cool so you can keep whatever looks best.

Yep! The only technical difference is some shells are "Legacy" items, which means they can be sent to your other characters. So you can have one lightsaber for a Consular and an Inquisitor, for example. This is a shame because most Legacy weapons aren't as pretty as the cartel market weapons.

However, with other gear (head, chest, legs, belt, bracers, gloves, boots) you should always put your armour/mods/enhancements in a Legacy set! Because regardless of what the Legacy set looks like, you can override it with the costume designer. There is currently no such aesthetic override for weapons - though I think the team are aware that people want it.

E:

Taear posted:

So I've been away since the first month of release and decided to have another bash. If there are any goons on Red Eclipse, the EU server, I'm there.

Is there a better wiki than the wikia one? It just crashes constantly. I know there's Dulfy but is there anything a bit more wiki-style?

I'm on RE but my guild died when KOTFE came out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Etheldreda
Jun 1, 2008

Heya, I logged in my smuggler after a long time and was told to post in SA if I'm still playing in Goon Squad. So, yeah, sometimes!

Edit: Character name Idraea.

Etheldreda fucked around with this message at 20:05 on Apr 16, 2016

• Locked thread