Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Unguided posted:

Played some Bravely Default for the first time in years. Still stuck on the fire temple boss.

I bought this on sale ages ago and I still haven't started because I had to first play other RPGs. Now I'm currently playing Final Fantasy IX, SMT IV and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire and I can't bring myself to start Bravely Default just yet (because before that I should get into Dragon Quest 8 properly and maybe Fire Emblem: Awakening). So many games. So little time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

btw I think this problem is kind of win because having so many good games to play is a sign we live in the Golden Age of Gaming and I am thankful for it

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

hyper light drifter and stardew valley

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

tumor looking batty posted:

hyper light drifter and stardew valley

The Low T Gamer

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
VLR is good!

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Gonna play Tropico in a bit. Haven't played the expansions yet.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
I lied about finishing Steamworld Dig last night, but tonight's the night bah gawd (or tomorrow afternoon)

for anyone who's played it, how do you get the treasure trove in the room with the fall dampeners? There's a bunch of ore blocks that I can see behind a wall but no apparent way to get them. i came back with the metal detector and they're arranged in the shape of an arrow so it's probably important? nvm you get a double jump eventually

C-Euro fucked around with this message at 06:12 on Apr 10, 2016

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

C-Euro posted:

I lied about finishing Steamworld Dig last night, but tonight's the night bah gawd (or tomorrow afternoon)

for anyone who's played it, how do you get the treasure trove in the room with the fall dampeners? There's a bunch of ore blocks that I can see behind a wall but no apparent way to get them. i came back with the metal detector and they're arranged in the shape of an arrow so it's probably important?

ive started that game twice and didnt finish it cuz its too boring

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Thursday night hole.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Thursday night hole.

drat gay bars are open on Thursday nights? Not that there's anything wrong with that I mean, I am 100% okay with alternative lifestyles for the record. You do you bruh!

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Posting for this week and next: Dark souls 3

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

Average Bear posted:

Posting for this week and next: Dark souls 3

Forecasting out a full week in advance... now that takes balls

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Hell I'll forecast out the whole month..Fridays belong to DS3.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Ill be playing Fire Emblem Fates again tonight.

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

the retard 4 beta is out

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I'm sick, so I'll probably beat Chrono Trigger again.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

drk souls 3

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
Maybe some mushihimesama and metal slug. I can get to and quickly die miserably on the final stages of both

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mycophobia posted:

Maybe some mushihimesama and metal slug. I can get to and quickly die miserably on the final stages of both

ive been getting better at DDP, I have only played here and there but I can already reliably get to stage 4. If dark souls III wasn't out I'd probably be playing a lot of DDP

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Definitely Dark Souls 3, might break for something less intense at some point. Also going bowling tonight

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Been slacking on my Oblivion playthrough so probably that. Might try to play something where I can sit on the couch instead because we're dogsitting for the weekend and want to hang out with my new (temp) buddy

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I preordered Stellaris last night so tonight I'm going to play Galactic Civilizations 3 to take some of the sting out of having to wait another month for release.

Probably some Sims 4, as well.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

I am going to beat 3D Fantasy Zone today.

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off
considering getting dark souls 3. if not, it's the thinking man's choice for me: europa universalis iv, the game for true gamers.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
Castlevania 3, Enter the Gungeon and Infinifactory.

VERY COOL MAN
Jun 24, 2011

THESE PACKETS ARE... SUMMARILY DEALT WITH
i was going to play dark souls 3 this week but instead i got a puppy so i'll be hanging out with it and then going to a barcade later

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Earthbound
Stardew Valley

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Dark Souls III

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Ghost Trick also.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Neo Turf Masters

VERY COOL MAN
Jun 24, 2011

THESE PACKETS ARE... SUMMARILY DEALT WITH

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Ghost Trick also.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
Catching up on some GSL SC2 vods while drinking beer. Probably going to play sc2 and heroes of the storm later.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

Catching up on some GSL SC2 vods while drinking beer. Probably going to play sc2 and heroes of the storm later.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

GSL SC2 vods

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
I love SC2 and Artosis, they are good and cool :)

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
JIZZ DENOUEMENT

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

VERY COOL MAN posted:

i was going to play dark souls 3 this week but instead i got a puppy so i'll be hanging out with it and then going to a barcade later

Very cool, my man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

nandato??